Chapter 1

Once upon a time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One beautiful morning crown Prince came to vist his mother Queen.He saw a pretty little girl'& her mother walking in the palace garden with his mother.He shouts "amma mama".Queen look @ him & speaks "oh my Prince meet my best friend Mrs.Jung she is the chief scholar's wife & their beautiful daughter somin.She has one son & he's about your age" "Oh nice to meet you madam Jung,somin" "Nice to meet you too your highness"

He asked somin to play with him.She's shy at the beginning but few minutes later she began to speak with him & play with him.She's a genius at her age.So he asked how did she knew to play that game very well,& how did she knew to read both hangule & Chinese language.Somin tells her brother yonghawa teaches them to her.

After awhile their mothers came & tell it is time to them to go back.Crown Prince felt sad because he really likes to spend time with somin other than his hyung.

He asked from his mother can he meet Somin again his mother told "of course my Prince,I'll ask from your father to get permission for that". "Thank you amma mama you're the best" and he hugged her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter