Lucky

Soshi Pairings Generation

Taeyeon excitedly surprised her bestfriend Sunny who was busy playing games in her psp..

 

Bunny!!! I have good news.

 

Mwo? Sunny replied without taking a glance to the one who just talked.

 

We're going to perform a duet in the school festival can you believe it? Taeyeon said happily as she sit beside her and hooked her arms to her neck.

 

Yah Taengoo can you please calm down can't you see Im busy playing my games, if I'll be dead on this game Im going to kill you, Sunny joked

 

Yayaya..Will you cut off what you're doing why not we do our practice now, you know that will be performing it live on Saturday.

 

What?! Saturday already? so fast. Suny said still focus on her game.

 

Taeyeon who was being set aside by her bestfriend with the PSP got pissed so she stole the PSP on her hand to get her atttenion right away.

 

 

 

Yah!! Kim Taeyeon! give me back my psp Im almost finished with my game. Sunny who was trying to get back her psp but was held up by Taeyeon. Yah dandhin give it back! Aniyo youre not paying attention I'll give it back when you listen to me. I said I will listen to you now,so give it back. Sunny said as she jumped to get over the psp but Taeyeon back off and then Sunny got out balanced and fell towards her. A loud thug can be heard with the impact they made.

 

 

Sunny fell on top of Taeyeon with their faces who's few inches away from each other creating an eye contact. Its like each others eyes have something to tell to from one another. Silence filled the room. Both heart beats gone crazy..dugeun dugeun..Sunny's face flushed red coz of how close she is towards her.. the one that her heart desires.

 

 

Hey bunny you alright? Taeyeon asked still looking at her eyes.

 

N-ne...Im fine, Sunny said as she stood up quickly to hide her flushed face.

 

Taeyeon then get up as soon as she saw her stand too and looked at her quite confuse coz of her action, and noticed her face is blushing.

 

Hey bunny why are you blushing? Taeyeon said teasingly.

 

Im not!

 

Yes you are, Taeyeon smirked.

 

Im not! Sunny said and pouts.

 

How cute of my bunny, Taeyeon said while pinching her bestfriend's cheeks.

 

Sunny's face then started to blush again.

 

See..told ya..Taeyeon said continuously teasing her.

 

Sunny then remove Taeyeon's hand on her face and walked out..

 

Bunny wait for meeeee~~~~ you forgot your game..keke.. as Taeyeon followed her.

 

So then they started practicing the song that they're going to perform. Taeyeon choses the song Lucky by Jason Mraz. Sunny doesn't like the song coz she feels like the song is really connected to what she feels towards her bestfriend ut taeyeon insist that it is the best song for them to perform, without Sunny's notion Taeyeon have really something special with that song they're going to perform until the day of the performance on the school festival...

 

 

And now the long wait have been there.. They are now both standing on stage with a band who'll help them through performing. You ready bunny? Taeyeon asked her bestfriend in her side while the lights are still off. Ne Im ready but Im still nervous. Ok then just hold my hand when your really nervous ok. Taeyeon said as she pats Sunny's shoulder. As the spot light turns on for them and the band started to play the music......

 

 

Do you hear me? I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying.. (Taeyeon started the first lines)


Girl I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard.. (Sunny who felt nervous then started to reach Taeyeon hand and held her tight to overcome her nervousnes))

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooh ooh ooh.. (Sunny and Taeyeon who was filled with emotion while singing)

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will.. (Taeyeon who is giving her full emotion to the song)

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again.. (Taeyeon sings as she came closer to her bestfriend)

Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday.. (Sunny & Taeyeon is know engrossed with the song)

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair .. (Taeyeon while singing get something in her back, a piece of rose and put it at the back of her ear)

Though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning 'round
You hold me right here, right now.. (Taeyeon while holding her hand spins her around one time)

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again.. ( Then Taeyeon moved closer and leaning her forehead to her)

I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday.. (Both of them still leaning their foreheads until the last lines)

Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh (the spotlight turns off)

 

 

Tae..y-you l-ove...before Sunny could finish what she'll going to say Taeyeon cut her words by pressing her lips onto hers. The kiss lasted a few seconds and they parted away.

 

Yes.. I do love my bestfriend, ah no.. I mean I fall in love with my bestfriend a long time ago and now I have the guts to spill it out..

 

B..but how'd you know that I have feelings for you too?

 

Silly you..of course I knew it You're not that good keeping secrets aren't you my bunny? Taeyeon teased. Remember the time I purposely tease you with you liking me..that's the time I noticed your feelings towards me my dear Sunny bunny.

 

Jinjja?

 

Ne~ Taeyeon said and hugged her tight.

 

I love you my bunny~ 

 

I love you too..Taeyeon ah~~ I love you so much...

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: sorry for the late update.. hope you like the suntae shot..(hides) xD