The Magic of Yellow Ribbon

Soshi Pairings Generation

Damn!!! I hate my whole life!!! Yoona screamed out.

 

 

          She was feeling alone ever since her parents died and leran to live on her own. She thought everything she does is a complete mess in order to live. Wanting to cry her lungs out but not even a droplets of tears came from her eyes because she was almost tired and ready to give up on her life.

 

 

          Yoona was standing on the side of the bridge ready to commit suicide but then suddenly a soft yet soothing and calm voice called her... Yoona ssi~ Yoona looked around to see for the owner of the voice that she heard for a while. There she saw a girl standing firmly and her hair is tied up well with a yellow ribbon as she can clearly see that innocent beautiful face she'd ever seen in her life. But she was really confuse with the girl who suddenly appeared and know her but she herself doesn't know the girl.

 

 

Who are you?

 

Hmmm.. Im Seohyun...Im your guardian angel, Seohyun smiled at her.

 

What? Guardian angel?tsss.. Who are you kidding anyway? Yoona said sarcastically.

Yes I am. . . I was send by God to lead you and help you~

 

 

          Aish whatever just mind your own business and leave me alone, Yoona said as she turn around to leave the girl behind but when she turned around apparently she saw the girl in front her. She got surprised that made her fall to the ground.

 

 

Yah! who the hell are you?!

 

Im not from hell, Im from heaven. Come on lemme help you.. Seohyun said as she reach her hand to Yoona

 

 

          I can stand on my on I dont need your help... Yoona said coldly as she stand by herself and leave Seohyun there. She thought the girl will just then leave her but still she followed her where ever she goes.

 

 

Aren't you tired following me? Yoona said kinda pissed off with Seohyun.

 

Aniyo. . .Im glad that Im here by your side.

 

 

          Why is she still calm even though I got mad at her all the way? But Im not totally mad at her I . . .I just don't want to let my guard down to her, I just don't want to be close to anyone coz I know that they'll probably gonna leave me alone as always, Yoona thought. All her thoughts went blank as Seohyun suddenly went near her and hugged her giving her the warmth of love.

 

 

          Dont let yourself alone in the dark Yoona.. You're not alone, and you will never be alone again. So I tell you break all the walls and chains that you yourself leading in your own selfishness. God have plans for you. You must have the faith to trust him.

 

 

          Yoona then let her tears fall down through her face after hearing what Seohyun said. She crying hard in the hugged of Seohyun as she burried her face on Seohyun's shoulder while Seohyun gently patts her back to calm her from her crying.

 

 

          Seohyun slightly pushed Yoona and let her face her as she cupped her face.. Still she's crying. Listen to me the right person to lead you is. . . . .a ray of light spotted Seohyun before she could say something. Yoona try to see on the light but it was way to bright and hard to see. Then the bright ray of light slowly fades as Yoona can see but. . .she cant find Seohyun in front of her she merely disappeared like a bubble.

 

 

          Where'd she go? She still looked around but no trace of her. . .except for the yellow ribbon on the ground. She then picked the ribbon and looked at it. Seohyun~~~ Yoona mumbled.

 

 

          Days have passed after Yoona meets Seohyun. She still have the ribbon with her hoping to see her again. Though she haven't seen her yet she continues her life not as the same but in a brighter way. While looking at the ribbon on her hand the wind blew hard making the ribbond flew. She reach it but it was taken by the wind. She runs to catch it but she bumped into a person making them both fall in the ground.

 

 

Aww! they said in unison.

 

          Yah,miss watch where you going...the voice said calmly as they both stand up and clean theirselves. Yoona then looked at the one she bumped to and apologize.

 

 

          Mianhae,I was. . . she didn't  manage to finish her explanation when she saw the girl's appearance in front of her. Seohyun?! Yoona then hugged the girl tight as if they haven't seen each other for a long time. On the other side Seohyun was surprised with the girl's sudden action. Does she knows me? Have we met before? these are the questions that is running through her mind when she was hugged by Yoona.

 

 

Hmm.excuse me miss,have I known you before?

 

Yoona then breaks the hugged and look at her. You don't know me?

 

 

          Seohyun shrugged her shoulder looking at her innocently.Yoona then realize she's quite different from the Seohyun she'd known but they have similarities when it comes to their physical features.

 

 

          Oh..ahm..mian, I thought you're the Seohyun that I've known before, Yoona apologized as she scratch the back of her head. aish Yoona how calm you didn't notice that before you hugged a girl whom you don't know. It's a shame for her as she looked down due to embarrasment. But the girl pats her shoulder.

 

 

It's okay...ahmm..What's your name again? she asked as she smiled at her.

 

I.. . Im Yoona

 

 

          Yoona nice name. It was nice meeting you. by  the way Im Seo Joo Hyun but you can call me Seohyun for short. Seohyun said as she shook Yoona's hand.

 

 

          Omo, she held my hand...her hand is so soft..I thought while looking at her smiling back at me. aigoo that smile again. Yoona still holding Seohyun's hand that she didn't even bother to break the hold. Seohyun waved her other hand making Yoona snap back from reality.

 

 

hey... Yoona..Hello..she waved.

 

Oh waeyo?

 

my hand..tehee

 

Oh right..mian mian,Yoona bowed.

 

And suddely a voice called out for seohyun. Seohyun ah!!! Let's go home the girl called. Neh unnie!! Im coming. she replied.

 

It's nice meeting you again Yoona ssi, then she bowed as a sign of respect.

 

It's nice meeting tou too Seohyun ssi I hope to see you again. I mumbled

What?

 

ah nothing I said you must go coz your unnie is waiting for you there.

Ohh.. ok.. thanks again.. gotta go~

 

 

          She then walked  to her unnie waiting for her before she reach there she turned around and looked back to where Im standing. She wave at me.looking at her makes me smile too. Yoona ssi~ that voice that I first heard from the person who changed my life..no I mean the angel that change my life.

 

 

i'll see you again!!! she yelled as she bid waved her hands and run to her unnie.

 

          I think she's the person that Seohyun the angel wants to tell me then. I saw her from a far as she pouts to her unnie..aigoo why is she so cute angel.

 

I'll see you again Seo Joo Hyun~

 

 

 


A/N: done with yoonhyun.. danshin couple is next..hope its fine..aigoo..keke ^__^