the idiots

The Only Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 2

Yoongi almost screamed when Mr Cha suddenly shoved him into the classroom making him stumbling in. He’ll definitely kiss the floor if he didn’t quickly balance his body.

“Welcome, Min Yoongi!” Yoongi almost screamed again at the sudden greeting from all alphas in the class. He quickly straightens up his body while praying so hard in his brain as he turned to face his new classmates.

And while all the alphas have their eyes fixed on the poor omega. They didn’t get to see the face yet because their idiotic teacher shoved the smoll omega inside. But by just looking at his size, they already feel so protective. So when Yoongi finally faced them properly, 20 hearts got stabbed by the cupid arrows in a second. And Yes, including Chanyeol. I mean, who won’t fall for that squishy face of Min Yoongi. –when he is not throwing death glare.

Yoongi gulped when he glanced at his alphas classmate but then relaxed a bit after he realised they are making stupid face. Some are drooling, some eye wide opened –didn’t even blink- and some jaw dropped making them look really stupid.

Yoongi gathered some courage to speak up because he really doesn’t feel comfortable with all the not even subtle starring. As if he is a piece of meat- well he is but that is not the point.

“Um… Hi?” his said unsurely but that did snap those alphas from their who know what day dream. They quickly faked a cough to cover up even though it’s pretty useless. Before anyone realise, Namjoon already stepped forward being proud with his ‘Class president’ name tag that he is wearing for the first time in the year. Everyone glared at his mint head all the way as if their stare can turn the mint head into jelly or something. I don’t know.

“Well, Hello. Welcome to class A. I am Kim Namjoon, the CLASS PRESIDENT.” He said, pressing on the last part before glared back at his classmate with an annoying smirk plastered on his face. Oh, How they want to wipe that smirk with Clorox and sew it with the fork- better keep this story innocent.

Not for long. Wink. Shut up author nim  - Yoongi.  ;;

Yoongi is kinda glad that the class president looks nice. Even with the weird outstanding mint hair and awkward standing pose.

“Well… seems like all of you found out my name.” Yoongi said still feel awkward with all the stares and Namjoon’s awkward pose.

“Yes, we do and as I thought you are as beautiful as your name. Well, beauty is a no quality in things themselves, it exists merely in the mind which contemplates them and each mind perceive a different beauty. I mean, one person may even-“

“SOMEONE STOP HIS BABBLING, MY EAR IS BLEEDING!” someone screamed at the back. Seungcheol and Mingyu marched forward, shoved a crumbled paper in the class president’s mouth before both tied and carried him away leaving the stunned Yoongi didn’t get to even blink at the whole proses.  

“Oh, don’t worry. That is perfectly normal.” Jun, the only Chinese student in the class said before the others nod. Well, who care? Everyone despise philosophy to the core.

Yoongi though the weirdness is over when the weird mint guy gone but another guy come skipping toward him with a large creepy smile.

“HELLO, IM YOUR HOPE, IM YOUR ANGEL , IM J-“

“Horse.” The other chorused together while rolling their eyes.

“What- guys!!” Hoseok whined before turned to face Yoongi with pouty face.

“Look Yoongi, they are all mean. They are bullying me.”

“Uh, I don’t care.” Yoongi reply short making him gasped out loud dramatically.

“JIMINIE, HE BLEND IN TOO WELL.” He screamed before plastered himself on Jimin who in the middle of sneaking closer toward the omega. He mentally cursed at the happy pony for blowing up his cover but pat the said male anyway.

Letting Hoseok clinging on his hand like a koala, he smoothly walked closer toward the omega.

“Hey there cutie, I’m Jimin. Park Jimin.” He said while winking. Trying to look cool even it’s weird with a grown up male on his arm. And Yoongi already knew, he needs to avoid this fancy looking male at all cost.

“Yah, who said you guys can talk to him!” a voice pipe in and another and another. Until all of them argued about who can talk to the confused omega. In the mist of the chaos, the door quietly pull opened revealed a good looking alpha starring at the chaos before sighed, exactly at the same time as Yoongi.

They look at each other before turned to look at the chaos again. Somehow the arguments have turned into a war. Both of them sighed again. Regretting every decisions in their life.

“So, what omega like you doing alone in a class full with stupid alphas?” the alpha asked.

“I’m transferred here. Unfortunately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter