Going into the lion den

The Only Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 1 : Walking into the lion den.

Before we start, there are only omega and alpha. Beta is a rare breed but still exist. Okay. Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________

All Min Yoongi wants is to live in a peaceful, quiet life, graduate high school and go to his dream university to pursuit his dream as a composer. Simple! That is why he stay low profile and stay out of the spot light in any way. He hates the attention anyway.

And that is why he entered Big Hit all boys’ boarding school.

First, it’s all boys so there are no crazy fan girls anywhere giving him headache with their banshee like screaming here and there. I mean that what girls do.

Secondly, two students per room. So, he doesn’t have to deal with lots of humans living together. Thank god, his roommate is a mind your own business type.

And lastly, the best part of the school is they divided the every class in difference building. And every building is pretty far from each other since the school is pretty big. And because almost all alphas are in class A, Yoongi don’t have to deal with some hormonal alphas that are very much desperate to mate. They have no chill at all.

So, Yoongi is happy with his life so far.

Keyword. So far.

Everything pretty much shattered into pieces the moment his homeroom teacher hand him an innocent papers this morning.

 

Dear Student Min Yoongi  from  Class B    

Congratulation! You are promoted to class A!

Based on your last examination result, you pointer reach the requirement to be in Class A. Please pack all your belongings and move into Class A right away. The map to your new class is clipped with this form. You can ask for assist from your old homeroom teachers.

Good day,

Big Hit Academy’s principal.

Bang shin Hyuk

 

At this very moment,

Yoongi knew he up so bad.

 

ooo

The whole school are on fire with the news that there will be an omega entering class A. Luckily they only knew the name not the person himself since Yoongi is not the popular one. The blonde male feel like dying as he dragged his short leg toward his classroom or should he say ex- classroom while hearing people gossiping about him all the way. As if he didn’t exist.

 This is a real deal since it have been years since an omega ever get into Class A. They are not really dumb, it’s just they don’t really try hard on studies like what is the point when in the end you will only stay home and bear your alphas babies?

Yoongi mentally groaned. Just because he hate that idea of Omega stay home like porcelain doll. He ends up in this situation. He is just trying to being ambitious.

How this happened again? Last time he checked, he is not smart enough to get a pointer higher than 3.8 in his last examination.

But then, he knew exactly why thought. He just hates to admit his stupidity so he decide to put all the blame on his beloved older brother.

It all started when his brother call him one day and told him that he needs a high pointer if he wants to enter his dream university. Worried, he forgot the most important thing and studied day night like a mad man.

Yoongi almost cry. He is surely have gone mad at that time.

“You are so stupid..” Yoongi muttered to himself, frustrated. But then, he still quite proud that he actually managed to get a very high pointer. But then, he felt like dying when the image of hungry alphas clouded his mind. He feeling is so bipolar right now. He should have listen to his brother and learn judo instead of sleeping on bed all summer.

Yoongi step stopped in front of his ‘ex’ classroom. This is the only place where people know who is Min Yoongi is. Dozens of question probably will be thrown into his face mercilessly and Yoongi really is not even ready to face that.

But what choice does he have? His stuff is still in there and he need to move like right away. Yoongi try to think positively. Maybe it’s better if he die in this hell rather than in the other hell.

Very positive.

“ this ,” Yoongi cursed and kicked the door opened like gangster before jumped forward dramatically and stay frozen on the floor while clutching his bag tightly. Preparing for the violent.

….

…..

……

“Yoongi what the are you doing down there?”

Yoongi eye snapped opened when he heard the familiar voice. He hesitantly opened his eyelid and look up to see his childhood friend looking at him scandalize.

Okay actually, this dude self-claims to be his best friend when they are in Kindergarten and somehow they stuck together all the way.

“Kim Taehyung,” Yoongi said to no one particular before look around to see his classmates are all chilling on their seat while staring at him confusedly. Yoongi wished a hole would show up and swallow him alive.

He quickly get up and fake a cough while Taehyung watch him amusedly. This is weird actually for them to act normal.

“Well if you are wondering, I, Kim Taehyung your best friend already warn their not to bug little yoon yoon since little yoon yoon hate bugs.” He said and flashed his 100000 wots boxy smile. Too bright for Yoongi to handle so he shoved his bag on Taehyung’s head. Hey, he is still grateful so he pats his covered head.

“Don’t call me Yoon Yoon, and I’m not little,” see, he didn’t cursed at all.

Tangled his head on the way out from the bag, Taehyung flashed his smile again.

“But you look so much like my pet hamster Yoon Yoon~”

“Oh god, don’t start. I gotta leave now.”

“Wait-“

Taehyung gasped loudly. And the whole class went silent with all eye on them.

 “WhatisthisthatIhear?! Yoon Yoon! Areyoureallygonnagointothelionden?!” he said accidentally in Daegu dialect since he is talking too fast.

Yoongi glanced at his classmates who not so subtly trying to eardrop their conversation. Clearly they are trying to collect gossip’s material.

There no point hiding it anyway.

“First, I swear Kim Taehyung don’t ing call me Yoon Yoon. Its.. too omega.” Yoongi commented.

“You are one though..”

“Shut the up Tae,” Taehyung puff his cheek and nod. Motioning that he already shut his mouth.

“Secondly, unfortunately. Yes, I am. I am moving to class A.” Taehyung face went pale.

“Today,” Yoongi added and Taehyung clenched to his heart.

“uh..Now?” Yoongi hesitantly added and that is it. Taehyung screamed in high pitch which a wonder since the omega have a deep voice but anyhow he screamed.

As if a cue, the whole class gasped and started talking among themselves and some look at Yongi in sympathy. And somehow, a carnation flower end up on his desk. Where the hell did it come from?

“OH MY GOD, YOONGI YOU ARE GOING TO DIE-“

Yoongi shoved a crumbled paper into Taehyung mouth and somehow in the prosess of screaming, Taehyung succeeded untangled himself from the bag.

“I am not going to die… hopefully.”

“BUTYOUAREGOINGTODIE-“ He choked before quickly spit out the paper and it land on someone face. Nobody care about side character.

“But Yoongi, You are so smoll and fluffy and squishy. It’s so alphas type!” Yoongi glared at him.

“It’s not like I want too, I was too desperate to get the pointer…” Yoongi muttered.

“This is why I told you not to be so smart! Look at me, I’m dumb but I’m happy!” Taehyung exclaimed dramatically while Yoongi only rolled his eye and pushed the taller omega away from him. He needs to pack his things.

 “Is this about your dream university again?” Taehyung lays his whole body on Yoongi’s table while Yoongi keep on packing his stuff.

“Yoongi, can’t you ask the teacher to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter