Final

That Japanese Florist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol was sitting on the couch, with his attention full on the tv infront of him — watching his favourite cartoon; hey arnold. He didn't know why he liked that cartoon so much, his friends call him silly for having an obsession over it but, oh well atleast he doesn't use a spongebob phone case.

 

Hansol chuckled when helga was being whipped as usual and talking garbage like "oh arnold you're my love" yadayada right after arnold turn to walk away after that cranky and sassy girl spitting fire on his face. How ironic. 

 

Until now hansol couldnt brain Helga Pataki.

 

But he was pulled back to the reality when somebody plopped into the couch and rested his head on hansol's lap. Hansol smiled and his gaze softened at the sight of his boyfriend's face snuggled futher into his belly to seek some warmth. Hansol's heart was blooming with love and his stomach was doing a funny flip-flop thingy, he almost wanted to scream because he felt so in love right now its ridiculous.

 

Yuta was really affectionate, to the point he can be called as a koala bear, and hansol was enjoying every moment of it. 

 

"why is my koala woke up from his nap and suddenly come latching on me?" hansol said softly, fingers ran through yuta's hair gently.

 

"because you're not there with me" yuta looked up to see hansol's face and he pouted, as if not having hansol beside him was the biggest deal ever.

 

Hansol chuckled at his boyfriend's childish behaviour. The manly nakamoto yuta was pouting, and even whining at him; its a sight to see really. Not even his bestfriend, or his group of friends ever seen this side of yuta, because he said its very unmanly — contrast with his usual image but he's willing to show it to ji hansol; yuta's favourite person. He let his thick walls crashed down to show all the real sides of him to the one he called special.

 

"now you're here with me, lets watch hey arnold together!" hansol suggested with a wide grin, feeling excited.

 

Yuta nodded before he sat up to sit properly. He's very sure if he's watching while laying on hansol's lap he'll doze off in a minute so he decided to sit up and before he knew it, hansol rested his head on yuta's shoulder while side-hugging the younger's arm. Yuta turned to look at hansol and patted the older's head lovingly before he shifted his attention to the tv infront of them, watching arnold having a deep talk with his grandfather.

 

 

 

  

After what feels like 20 minutes, yuta yawned —signaling hansol that he's bored already.

 

But his boyfriend didn't catch the sign, too engrossed with that silly cartoon. Yuta rolled his eyes before he poked hansol's cheek to gain attention from the older.

 

When hansol turned around facing him, all of yuta's annoyance gone, it was swept by a butterfly tornado. Those doe brown eyes he fell in love with and that beautiful genuine smile tugging on his lips - nun ko ip just too perfect he almost moaned.

 

"hm?" hansol snapped yuta out of his trance of thoughts and yuta gave him a blank expression, mind trying to form a proper sentence because oh god yuta was shook and hansol was the reason oh — the japanese almost said it out loud.

 

"well i just feel like talking...." yuta trailed off, thinking about what topic should they talk about. Hansol gave him an encouraging smile because no way in hell hansol going to start the talking session because this is ji hansol we're talking about. Hansol shifted his attention back to the cartoon while waiting for the male beside him to talk whatever he wanted to talk.

 

"do you wanna hear if i tell you about my life back then in japan??" yuta asked, his tone laced with excitement, he wanted to tell hansol about howmanly and independent he was when he was much younger.

 

"why not" hansol turned off the tv, he wanted to put his full attention on the japanese boy beside him and yuta really really appreciated that, he almost shed tears.

 

Yuta flashed his signature grin before he started, eyes twinkling in what hansol guess a rush of excitement, "i worked part time as a florist at this one flower shop," yuta chuckled.

 

Hansol raised his eyebrows, felt purely amused at what he just heard. Yuta knew what was in hansol's mind so he continued, "yes i was just feeling bored you know? with the lame student life routine, i felt like i need some thrill in life so i decided to find a part time jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter