New angle

Cubic

Cubins Perspective

 

"Argh...where am I.." I moan in pain. I stanď up and look at all the weird-shaped 'creatures' that surround me, in their eyes only anger.

I suddenly realize... Kube is gone.

 

Kubes Perspective

 

"Cube-bin?" I say in a sing-song manner. "Dude, I give up. Walking . You do it." I say. Silence. "Hmm.. whats this?" I look down and see a rather curious object.

 

*REWIND*

"Hmm. Another one. I hate mysteries." He says in an annoyed tone. He tries to touch it,  but results in lots and lots of frustration. Something he hates more. Minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day. This 'object'. It never corrodes, nor breaks, nor rusts, nor degrades in any way. Still as confusing as confusion. What was it made for? Time travel? Resurrection of the dead? A gift? Still unknown. Another month goes by, yet noone knows what it is its true meaning is. Kube, in his final attempt to find out the true purpose and idea of this riddle, goes out to meet the Dark Lord, Vorectizor, to find out the secrets of this vessel.

*4 irritating and bad hours later*

Arriving at the Palace of Gurzode, the capital of Cedblock, Kube brushes off the dust from traveling a long journey from Tevowt to Cedblock,a 100-kilometer journey. "Im expecting no traps." He says dumbly. (his brain is the size of a cotton ball. #realitysux) As time goes by, he waits evr so patiently, not expecting a single weapon, nor blade to try and harm him. And hes... correct. Not for long. SWING! SHING! SLASH! He gets hit multiple times. Suddenly, he fades out.

*FORWARD*

"Hm.. so thats what it is.. I still dont know. Sad." He says confused. Well, gonna try walking. Again. He heads outside to gather any wood he can find. A black figure overshadows him and watches. He laughs evilly. "Well, well. The Dark Lord is gonna be interested in what he sees here. The Chosen One who cant even walk a mile." He says very evilly. "Looks like trouble. Hehehehehe". Drawing a sword. He prepares to kill this innocent cube. Will he survive the power of the Dark Lords Minion? Find out in the next chapter!

 

(Hey guys, King here. He justs wants to say that pls subscribe and put your opinions about the story ìn the comments section below me. Kachow!)