One Shot

Bestfriends ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being the leader of a girl group wasn't easy. Nayoung was aware of this, she was constantly trying so hard to be a good leader for the girls. When she was struggling with something, she kept it to herself. Pinky, her bestfriend from the same company, knows when the stone budha is not feeling well. 

It was almost 2am, Pinky couldn't sleep so she decided to pass by the kitchen to eat something real quick. She saw Nayoung trying to sneak out of the dorm.

-"Nayoung unnie, you shouldn't do this." She patted her bestfriend's back.

-"Aish .. You scared me ! I'm just going to get some fresh air and I'll be back in 10 minutes." Nayoung whispered.

-"I'm coming with you then ..." Pinky looked at her with her cute beagle eyes.

-"No. Go back to sleep I need to be alone." Nayoung firmly said then she went out of the dorm.

Pinky decided to wait in the leaving room for Nayoung to come back. Almost one hour later, Nayoung finally came back.

-"I told you to go back to sleep." Nayoung simply stated.

-"It's okay, I'm not tired. I was worried about you ... You became distant with me." Pinky looked at her bestfriend.

-"I'm doing well, I'm just exhau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter