Chapter 2 : EMBRACE

Lil Secret

Suji walked to her classroom and saw Jimin and other BTS members walked in front of her. 

Jimin smiled and greeted her. “Hi Suji. You look awesome as usual” he winked. “Yaa it’s disgusting. Go away” Suji shoved him. “Hahaha chill okay I’m kidding. We’ll go to our class now”

 

“Hi Suji~”

“Morning Suji~”

Two people greeted her at the same time.

 

“Hi and good morning to both of you” Suji said to Jungkook and Yugyeom. 

Jungkook and Yugyeom changed their gaze with each other and turned back to Suji. 

Jungkook looked at Suji and said “Let’s go to the mall after school today” 

“Wait we’re going to finish the project today right ?” Yugyeom asked.

Damn what I’m going to do. It’s a good chance to have fun with my dear someone but ...

 

“Look here Jungkook. I’m really sorry but I really need to finish my science project today. How about tomorrow ?”

Jungkook’s face fell a bit but he didn’t showed it.

“Okay see you tomorrow  then” Jungkook faked a smile.

 

You wanted to hold him and said sorry again but he just walked away quickly from you. 

He’s okay right ? 

 “Bye Yugyeom I’ll see you after class at the lab okay ?” and walked to her classroom.

 

Suji hoped she’ll saw Jungkook in the class but he was not there so she walked around the school to find him but he’s nowhere to be found. There’s only one place.

 

Rooftop.

 

“”Hey Jungkook. What are you doing here ? Are you not going to the class ?” she scolded him

But what happen next shocked her. She was in Jungkook’s  embrace. She looked up and met Jungkook’s hazel eyes. She was about to say a word but Jungkook just pulled her closer and she froze. 

 

After a while, Jungkook pulled back and sat down. She sat beside him and asked him carefully, “Are you mad at me ? I’m sorry but I had promised Yugyeom to finish our project.”

“No I’m not. What made you say that huh ?”

“Then why did you just walk  away earlier?” she glared at him. 

“Err I-I need to go to the toilet. That’s why haha” You know Jungkook was lying, don’t you ? 

Suji smacked his shoulder “”Yaaa you make me worry for nothing dude”

“Ouch that’s hurt” Jungkook whined. “Did I hurt you that bad ?” “Gotchaa~~ HAHAHA”

“JEON JUNGKOOK 😠”

 

The bell rang. 

“Suji-aa promise me you will go with me tomorrow”

“Yes I will stupid. See ya. Bye”

Jungkook sighed as she walked away

 

 

JUNGKOOK POV

Okay Jungkook, let’s think about what you’ve done today. You saw Suji on the rooftop. You hugged her and pulled her tightly  like you never want to let her go. What the heck.. I ruffled my hair like crazy

“I’m glad that Suji don’t  ask anything about that. Like expected, she know nothing. What  a slow person” and shaked my head in disbelief. 

“Considered you’re lucky today Kim Yugyeom.” 

 

SUJI POV

“Okay let’s start by preparing  the apparatus first while waiting for Yugyeom”

I tip-toed to reach the beakers on the rack but almost fell when someone held my waist and I fell into his/her embrace. Fuhhh I’m safe but who’s holding my waist ? 

 

I turned around and saw Yugyeom’s hand on my waist and blushed. 

 

“Hey you should be careful next time.” Yugyeom said to me but his hand is still here. ON MY WAIST

“Haha okay I will next time. Thank you for helping me” I pulled off from his embrace.

“It’s okay. Should we start now ?”

I nodded and continue our assignment.

 

Same routine as usual. As soon as Suji arrived home, she grabbed her diary.

 

160811

May I say that today is my happiest day EVER :D His warm embrace OMG and his beautiful... arghhhh I about to go crazy here ! Sleep tight my dear Someone : )

 

Author's Note

Chapter 2 is here~~~ Special thanks to my very first subscriber. I'm really happy to know that someone is reading my fanfic XD I admit that I'm still lacking om every aspect but I'll try to improve my writing. Wish me luck ;) 

 

Fellow ARMY, have you watch our Min Yoongi's MV ? He slayyyy yallll