Did they hear me???

Unexpected journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here’s chapter 2 for you guys hope you enjoy ... I did struggle a bit for this chapter so please forgive me if you don’t like anything and I'll try to make it better.....

*****************************************************

 

Chapter 2 

 

Finally, the day ended Hyo Hyuk could come home any minute she was a bit nervous about inviting her friend over for the first time especially a friend for who she had some unclassified feelings. It was nothing big, just a movie night and a sleep over so that they could know more about each other. Just so she doesn’t miss out anything she even made a list of things she needed and what is had to do. 

 

After a few minutes, she went on her balcony from where she could see the whole street. It was 6:30 and getting dark by that time and the street lights were on and she could see 2 figures walking towards her building. She saw that the guy had her hands over the small girl's shoulders laughing and giggling, walking below the street lamps brightness.

 

 

Taeyeon’s point of view

 

 This can’t be true do I really like her??? Should I talk to her about it or will it be too direct???? I can’t ruin our friendship no matter what happens. I have to be care full with it …..Do I really want to get into this mess??  Well, it could be a mess if things go wrong…. 

End of POV

 

While Taeyeon was busy in her own thought she heard the doorbell ring and ran down to open the door for them

Tae: ooo thank you so much for coming guys come in and take a seat. I'll be back

 

 

She walked towards the kitchen while pointing towards the sofa that was in the centre of the room there was a coffee table in front of the sofa and a TV at a little distance from the sofa.  The TV was on a table with three counters and the top one was holding the TV while the second one had a DVD player. Both Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk walked in slowly with a surprised expression. And finally spoke

Hyuk: wow is this really your house ......? It so big and you leave alone here ...

Hyo: don’t you get  s.....scared (Hyo said hesitantly)

Tae: (said loudly so that they could hear her in the sitting room) no why would I..... it’s cool here, but sometimes I do feel lonely.

 

 

Hyoyeon started walking around the room watching the pics hanging on the wall asking about  It

Hyo: is that your brother???? (She saw Tae walking in with 2 buckets of popcorn and asked looking at her following her with her eyes )

Tae: yap 

Hyo: his cute ...!!

Tae: cute ?????really???? (Tae got a bit upset but still, she has to act cheerful after all it's her brother) but I’m cuter than him right (She said holding her backside of her hand under her chin and bending her head slightly)

Hyoyeon: (went close to her and pulled her checks) aaigo  gwiyeobda(hyo said that with some aegyo and both of them laughed at her aegyo) 

 

 

Even the smallest action from the blonde made Tae’s heart jump with joy.

Hyuk: your house is awesome....

Tae: thanks....b you guys can come here anytime by the way.... just so you know my doors are always open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter