It was all good

Unexpected journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN/ guys another update of another story hope you guys have a good day or night depending where you live.... well this story only took me day to write also including my day to day activities hope everyone who reads it will like it... well a lot of suspense coming up next chapter so till then tell me how you like or hate this story.

***********************************************************************************************************

Taeyeon's point of view 

I recently had to change school as my dad was transferred here. The timing wasn't great as it was almost the end of the academic year and also the last year of school. So I had no other choice but to take admission in any school that accepted me. My first day could have been a disaster but someone saved the day.

Like every other day, Hyoyeon and her best friend Eunhyuk were waiting for me outside my house... seeing her take so much care of me makes my heart flutter..... I know it's not right to feel like this for a girl.... or is it??? But anyways she came in my life like a blessing.

Flashback.....................................................................................................

First day of high school 

Student 1: look we have a newbie in our class should we have some fun with her.....?

Student 2: we should definitely have some fun with her.... and I should be the first one to enjoy.... (Moving towards the brunette with a brown bag)

Taeyeon: h...h...hi (she shattered looking at the guy walking to words her) is this class........ (Was cut off by one of the students)

Student 2 :( to Taeyeon) Hi newbie you’re new in this school huh.???? (Now looking at the other student)... hmmm before you start school just want you to know that every newbie like you have to follow the rituals...

Tae: Ri...Ritual??????? (Started getting tensed about the whole situation)

Student 1: Ya ritual you know something that everyone has to follow (he said with a smirk face)

Student 2: you have to kiss me and your free or face us the whole year (he said getting close to Taeyeon, pulled her to words his chest pouting)

He started moving to words me and pulling me closer just then he was pulled back by a blonde girl who walked in with another blond guy. She had a slightly annoyed face, maybe she had some past with them or something.

Hyo: you guys.......! What will you take to stop all this ?

Student 2: your expelled certificate or transfer works.

Hyo: well you’re not getting any of it (hit his head)

Student 2: why do you always have to interfere with us can’t you just mind your own business

Hyo: I would if you stop being a jerk (she screamed by the end of the sentence)

She pulled me by my hand and both of us went inside the class, and the other blonde followed us giving the bullies ‘you better stay away' stare. Even though I was surprised by the blonde girl’s bold behaviour, I was somewhat happy on the inside.

Hyoyeon: (as soon as she realise she was holding the girls hand too tight and she released it) ooooh sorry... by the way I'm Kim Hyoyeon 

Taeyeon: ah I...I’m Kim Taeyeon. (She bowed first but looking at the other girl's hand in front of her she stayed in the same position but put her hand forward and grabbed the blonde's hand with the right and holding her right elbow in her left hand)

Hyo: please don't be so formal. I'm sure we're about the same age. (She said touching the other girl's shoulder lightly) oh, by the way, meet my friend Eunhyuk

Hyuk: Hi I’m Eunhyuk. (Just bowed and smiled and Taeyeon bowed in returns) I’m sorry you had to face them on your first day here...

Tae: uuuh it’s okay anyways (turned to Hyo) thanks for saving me from kissing a jerk on the first day of the school (gave out a small giggle) ahhhhm I ...I... Was actually...thinking ......if..... I can..... You know..... Like ....mmm........come with you guys today.......... since today is my first day and I don't know anybody here ............. and I was thinking......... if I could come with you today. I mean if you don’t mind of course... I don't want to disturb your th...th...thing....

Hyo: (looked at Hyuk) we're not a thing (blushed slightly) and seriously if you hadn’t asked I would have dragged you anyways. I don’t want you meeting another jerk around here. Well the college is a full of jerks (looks at Eunhyuk staring at her)

Hyuk: *ahhhhem* (pretended to cough)

Hyo: aaaah except few.... (Pointing at Eunhyuk.) 

Hyuk: well thank you for noticing that (he said smiling)

All 3 of them went to seat and tae seat next to Hyoyeon.

Somewhere along the line, we became closer though we were different. We would still find things to do together in order to get to know each other better 

End of flashback......................................................................................................

That's how she had a superhero entry in my life. Saved me from the jerks be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter