Final

Betrayed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The final bell rang and the school is finally over for the week. Chanwoo walks out of his class and head towards Sarang. 


“Hey sweetie. Tomorrow is your birthday right? Can I go to your place and spend times together with you and celebrate your birthday?” Chanwoo asked as he back-hugged Sarang. 

“Chanu baby, I'm sorry but I promised my parents to celebrate it with my grandparents” she replied and peck a kiss on his cheek. “I need to go. Oh before I forget, I won't be home until next monday, so don't bother to go to my house okay Chanu baby.” she continued and walk away from him.

Chanwoo sighed and look at Sarang until he can't see her. What should I do on saturday and sunday? He thought as he walks home. Before he could make it to his house, a water was splashed on his face and shirt. He looked at the person that cause him wet. 

It's Yunhyeong, his twin brother. Yunhyeong, like their parents, never love him. He doesn't even know why. Am I a bad person in my past life? He always asked himself that question. Why does he have a family if they treated him like a criminal. 

Realized he’s being ungrateful that he still have a family, he walks away from Yunhyeong and his friends. After a few minutes walk, finally he reached his house. He went straight to his room and sleep the whole day.

“WAKE UP IDIOT!” Yunhyeong shouted at Chanwoo's ear. 

Chanwoo wake up in shocked. He looks at Yunhyeong. “What is it hyung?” Chanwoo asked.

“Mum and dad asked me to take care of the house because they're not gonna be home. But, I'm staying at my friends. So I want you to take care of the house.” Yunhyeong answered and walk out of Chanwoo's room.

Chanwoo checked his phone and realized it's Sarang's birthday because it's already past midnight. He quickly sends Sarang a message.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARANG! Finally the most prettiest girl in the world turns 17. I hope youre having a great time at your grandparent's. I missed you already. Tell me when are you coming home okay?
 

Love, Chanu.

After he sent Sarang the message, he decided to go for a walk. He didn't know where to go but, he makes his way to Sarang's apartment without he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter