1/1

Loyal;Only for you

“Please put me down, hyung, it’s just a sprained ankle,” Jungkook said.

“It’s a sprained ankle now, but it can turn into so much more later, Kookie. I’m not putting you down,” Jimin replied.

A few minutes earlier

Jimin and Jungkook had been dancing non-stop for the past few hours. The group had a tour coming up and they wanted to make sure that their moves were perfect, although everyone knew that they were some of the best dancers in BTS. Even their main dancer, Hoseok wasn’t practicing as much! But then again, he was Hoseok; he was born a perfect dancer.

Anyway, the group had finished practicing as a whole and decided that the amount of practicing they’d done would be enough for them to give it their all at the stops on their tour. Jimin and Jungkook, however, stayed behind, saying that they were going to practice more. The other five boys left with a “don’t take too long”, trying not to force the two to come back with them because everyone knew they could never be persuaded to stop practicing.

After they left, Jimin and Jungkook continued to practice through their set list one by one. They were the best known examples of perfectionists in the dorm because they were the type of people that, once they started something, they wouldn’t stop until they had perfected themselves at it. They were forced to stop, however, when they started lagging and their moves weren’t as sharp anymore.

Sighing heavily, the two boys threw themselves on the ground and laid there in silence until Jimin spoke.

“What time is it?” he asked.

Checking his phone, Jungkook replied, “4:30”.

“Are you serious? We’ve been dancing for 4 and half hours straight!” Jimin exclaimed.

“Yeah, which is why we can’t even stand straight anymore.”

“Ugh! We need to stop doing this. How are we going to be able to perform if we always spend all of our energy on practicing only???!”

“Ahh hyung, you worry too much! We’ll be fine!!!” Jungkook replied back.

“Yeah, whatever. You want to go back now?” Jimin questioned, pulling himself up.

“Yes please,” Jungkook groaned. “Help me up?” he asked raising his arms up.

“You’re such a child, Kookie,” Jimin said, grabbing onto the younger’s hands.

“Let’s go!”

The two started walking in silence after closing the practice room door and grabbing all their belongings. Walking back, Jimin stopped abruptly when he noticed Jungkook wincing every time he took a step. Worrying, he called out to the other.

“Jungkook-ah, are you okay? You’re walking weird.”

“Hmm? Yeah, hyung, I’m fine. My foot just hurts a little,” he replied.

“Why? Did you hit it somewhere? Did you bump into something?” Jimin asked, concerned.

“No, I don’t remember doing any of that. Must be because I’ve been dancing so much. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine,” Jungkook answered.

“Are you sure? It looks like it really hurts. Do you want to lean on to me?”

“Oh my goodness, hyung! I’m fine! Stop worrying so much! Come on, lets hurry back so we can sleep early today,” Jungkook interrupted. The last thing he wanted was to worry Jimin over a small ache in his foot. So, he grabbed Jimin’s arm and pulled him along so they could get back to the dorm quickly.

“Hyung, I’ll race you, come on, are you ready?” he asked the older man.

“I don’t want to Kookie; you’re going to hurt yourself.”

“Jimin hyung, I swear to god,” Jungkook said, starting to run.

“Fiine!” Jimin yelled, running after Jungkook.

He had only taken a few steps when Jungkook suddenly screamed out and fell to the ground. He clutched his left foot in his hands and massaged it in hopes of feeling better. Seeing this, Jimin screamed Jungkook’s name and ran to where the boy had fallen.

“Jungkook-ah!” he yelled. “Holy , are you okay?”

“Yeah, just give me a second, I’ll be okay,” he replied before starting to stand up again. He had barely managed to get up before he fell again, startling Jimin. The older boy began to get scared, seeing that his younger bandmate couldn’t even stand up properly.

“You stupid little ! I told you not to run! You’re clearly not okay,” he screamed at the taller male. “Show me your foot!”

He grabbed the younger’s foot making sure not to hurt him in the process. He pulled up his pants and examined his foot. He noticed that Jungkook’s ankle had begun to swell up and immediately knew what had happened.

“Your ankle is swollen…you sprained your ankle you idiot! I told you that you’re going to hurt yourself. Why do you not listen to anything I say?!” Jimin screamed at the younger, his teary eyes going unnoticed.. “How are you going to dance now, huh? What are you going to tell the hyungs? How are you going to perform? Jungkook-ah answer me!”

Finally looking at the younger boy’s face, he noticed a lone tear escaping his eyes. Feeling bad, he immediately started apologizing, wiping Jungkook’s face with his hands.

“, no, Kookie, don’t cry. I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to yell at you like that. I’m just really worried. I’m not angry with you, I’m sorry.”

Sniffling a little, Jungkook replied, “No, you’re right, hyung. I should’ve listened to you. I’m sorry I made you worry.”

“It’s okay. Let’s just get you back to the dorm, yeah?” Jimin said, before slipping his right arm under Jungkook’s legs and hooking his left behind his back, carrying him as a husband would his wife.

“No, hyung put me down. I can walk,” Jungkook argued.

“Are you being serious right now?!” Jimin questioned, basically ignoring the younger’s pleas.

“Jiminnie hyung, you’re going to break your arms if you carry me all the way to the dorms.”

“Break my arms? Baby, we both know how strong my arms are. So, stop squirming, I’m not putting you down.”

It was true. Jimin may be short but he was a really strong man. Everyone knew that, especially Jungkook. (;P) For a while, Jungkook decided to give up trying to change his boyfriend’s mind and just let himself be carried. After all, it was only on occasions that it ever happened.

After a few minutes, though, he tried again.

Current time

“Please put me down, hyung, it’s just a sprained ankle,” Jungkook said.

“It’s a sprained ankle now, but it can turn into so much more later, Kookie. I’m not putting you down,” Jimin replied. “Plus we’re almost there now.”

“Oh, speaking of which, do you want to pretend to be asleep so the hyungs don’t ask you questions when we get there? I can take you straight to our room and get you taped up. I’ll tell them that I made you practice till you collapsed.”

“As much I love you hyung, I’m not going to let you take the blame for me hurting myself, so don’t worry, I’ll tell them myself. Plus, who would even believe you if you said that? You’re always the one that wants me stop practicing so much. They would know you’re lying.”

“Ugh you’re right,” said Jimin. “Don’t worry, though, I won’t let them yell at you like I did. I’m really sorry about that, by the way. You know that right?”

“Yeah, I know. But I’ll only forgive you if you give me a kiss,” replied Jungkook, puckering up his lips.

“I spoil you too much don’t I,” Jimin chuckled, planting a kiss on Jungkook’s lips.

“Because you love me,” Jungkook teased, sticking his tongue out.

“Me? Love you? Never!” Jimin joked back, approaching the dorm door. “Now, shhh.”

“Wait hyung.” Jungkook said. “I’m kind of scared. What if they get angry?”

“Don’t be. I’m right here,” Jimin smiled, leaning down to kiss Jungkook’s cheek.

After fumbling for the keys in the pockets of his hoodie, Jimin opened the door and slipped in quietly. There was no one in the living room and after taking a few more steps, the strong smell of kimchi fried rice hit him, making him realize that the members were in the kitchen at the moment. Taking off his shoes, as well as Jungkook’s, he yelled, “We’re back”.

“In the kitchen!” Seokjin yelled back. “Come eat before you go shower.”

With that, Jimin made his way to the kitchen with Jungkook still in his arms. Hoseok was the first one to notice them and when he did, he said, “Wow, did you guys get married or something? Why are you carrying him?”

“Well, see, the thing is-,” Jimin began, carefully placing Jungkook on a chair.

“The thing is that I didn’t listen to Jimin hyung telling me to be careful and I sprained my ankle,” interrupted Jungkook, looking down at his lap, not having the courage to make eye contact with any of the boys.

“WHAT?!” the five boys yelled simultaneously.

“Jungkook-ah!” Namjoon began. “How could you be so careless with your actions? Right before the concert too!!”

“Yeah Kookie! Can you for once listen to what your elders are telling you?” Seokjin added.

Afraid that Jungkook might break down again and before anyone else had a chance to shout at him, Jimin screamed, “Guys stop!”

“I’ve already given him enough for hurting himself, and it’s not like he wanted to get injured, so can you please stop yelling at him?!”

“Yeah but Jimin, our concert tour is going to start in 3 days. We can’t have anyone getting hurt because of their stupid actions,” Taehyung said.

“Okay, first of all, don’t you dare call my boyfriend stupid. And second, how would you feel if you hurt yourself and all your friends were going at you for it instead of saying that it’s okay and that everyone gets hurt so not to worry too much? Huh? How would you feel? ing stop, alright!?” Jimin yelled furiously.

“You know, you could have stopped practicing earlier. As the older one, you should be more responsible of what your dongsaengs are doing,” Yoongi told Jimin.

Jungkook, who had been sitting there quietly with his head down suddenly straightened up at Yoongi blaming Jimin for his injury.

Finally deciding to speak up, he said, “Okay, I understand that you’re angry at me for being careless, but please lay off of Jiminnie hyung. It’s not his fault whatsoever that I got hurt. In fact, he was the one that actually took care of me. You know, if it’s been 5 hours already and your group members aren’t back from practice yet, you should at least have the decency to check up on them and see if they’re doing alright, instead of staying at home and enjoying yourselves,” Jungkook fired back.

“Jiminnie hyung,” he said, grabbing the older man’s arm. “Listen to me. It’s not your fault, okay?”

“I know Jungkook-ah. It’s not your fault either, accidents happen, so don’t beat yourself over it, okay?” Jimin replied, giving him a small smile.

“Come let’s go to our room,” he said, picking Jungkook up again and walking to their shared room.

When they got into the room, they peeled off all their clothes and decided to take a warm bath. Jimin walked to the bathroom, the tap and came back to get Jungkook so they can bathe together. He picked him up and brought him to the bath tub, slowly placing the younger boy down, making sure not to hurt him. For a few minutes, they wash each other in complete silence, both not knowing what to say to the other. After a while, Jimin broke the silence.

“Does it still hurt a lot?”

“No, not really, it went down a little,” Jungkook replied.

“That’s good. Do you think you can walk now?” Jimin questioned.

“I- I don’t think I can yet. I’m sorry, hyung,” he answered.

“It’s okay, don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault, Kookie.”

“Hyung, you know I love you, right?”

“I love you too, my bunny,” Jimin replied, kissing his younger boyfriend.

For a while, they sat in the bath tub, buried underneath the hot water, kissing each other sweetly.

“You want to get up now?” Jimin asked, after a few minutes.

Jungkook simply nodded his head and waited for his hyung to dry himself, before using the towel to dry the younger man as well. The two boys then made their way to their room, Jungkook still in Jimin’s arms. Jimin proceeded to dress the taller, ignoring his voice telling him that his arms were still okay and only his ankles were sprained. He then grabbed the first aid kit from the cupboard in their bathroom and started taping Jungkook’s ankle, until he was sure that the tape would help bring the swelling down. After the long and tiring day, the two boys decided to go to sleep, realizing that they deserved it after having such a ty day.

Unbeknownst to the couple, the rude things that the older boys had said to them were actually scripted. They wanted to test how strong their relationship was and how loyal the two boys were to each other. They didn’t mean to do it at such a critical time, but once Namjoon started, it was difficult for them to stop, and before they knew it, the conversation got out of hand. They had never meant to hurt the younger boys, especially because all of them knew how difficult it was when they got hurt before an important performance. When Jimin slammed the door to Jungkook and his shared room, reality hit them and they jolted out of their seats, speechless.

“ guys, I think we went too far,” Yoongi said.

“You think? , I hope they’re okay,” Seokjin added.

“We should go talk to them,” declared Taehyung.

The four others agreed, but before they could get close enough to knock on the door, they heard the sound of the water running. With the knowledge that the two boys were going to take a bath, they decided to wait for a little while before proceeding with the apology. When they were sure that the couple had finished, they knocked on the bedroom door.

Jimin and Jungkook had almost fallen asleep wrapped in each other’s arms when they heard a knock at the door, followed by, “Guys can we come in?” from Namjoon.

Sighing, Jimin said, “its open.”

“Jungkook-ah, are you feeling better?” Hoseok asked.

“Oh, now you care?” replied Jungkook, still a little bitter.

“Jungkook, we always cared.”

“Guys listen,” Seokjin said. “We have to tell you something.”

“What is it?” Jimin asked.

“It-It…was actually a joke,” said Taehyung.

“What?”

“You’re going to hate us even more for this, but we were just playing a prank on you guys. We wanted to see how strong your relationship was, so we pretended to be angry with you guys. We’re really sorry,” answered Hoseok, with his head bowed down.

“Guys, we really didn’t mean for it to get so intense. We would never be angry at you for getting hurt, Jungkook; we’re so worried about you. And Jimin, of course we know that accidents happen, it’s not your fault. We’re so very sorry,” added Namjoon.

“We really hope you can forgive us,” said Yoongi.

“Are you ing kidding me?” Jimin shouted. “How could you even have the heart to make Jungkook feel bad for hurting himself??!”

“How could you ever make Jimin hyung feel like it’s his fault that I make dumb decisions?!” screamed Jungkook.

“Guys, please, we’re really really sorry. If we knew it would’ve affected you guys like that, we would have never done it. Please believe us,” said Taehyung.

“Okay, whatever. We need to sleep, now. Can you please leave?” said Jimin.

“Yeah, we’ll leave. But can you please eat first? I’m afraid both of you are going to collapse,” asked Seokjin.

“We’ll eat when we wake up,” replied Jungkook.

With that, the five boys left the couple’s room, still feeling a little heavy hearted. And the two boys, now with the knowledge that it was just an act, hugged each other even tighter, and went to sleep.

“Hey Jungkookie?” Jimin called one last time.

“Hmm?”

“I love you,” he said.

“I love you too hyung. More than anything,” Jungkook replied, before tucking himself in the crook of his boyfriend’s neck and falling asleep.

Needless to say, the five boys discovered that there was no other couple in the world that were as loyal as JiKook were to each other.



Thank you guys for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, leave a comment or find me on tumblr

 

:)