CHOMI

Remember

(Apink's Dorm)

The atmosphere in the apartment was very dull. Namjoo, Naeun and Hayoung are gathered at the living room, watching the television for any news updates on their missing leader. However, the only news that came out was 'Apink's Leader Missing' or 'Could it mean the disbandment of Apink?'. Those articles frustrates them. Naeun had enough of the news and turned off the television.

At the same time, Bomi is staring outside of the window, still in dazed because of the news. Around her bed were balls of used tissue papers that were used to dry up her tears. She hugged her knees, wondering where Chorong is. Soon, Eunji came in with some triangle kimbaps. Eunji sat beside the depressed girl and slowly passed one to Bomi. Bomi slapped away the hand approaching her, telling her that she was not hungry.

"Bomi-ah, at least eat something. Chorong unnie would not like to see you in this devastating look." Eunji tried to soothe the depressed Bomi.

"Why must she be missing on the day after her confession? Why make me so hurt in here?" Bomi bawled and placed Eunji's hand on the left side of the chest. Eunji nodded and pulled Bomi into a hug.

(18 April 2016)

Apink was practicing really hard for their upcoming comeback album that day. During break, Bomi went straight into one of the soundproof vocal room to take a short nap. Before she went into dreamland, the creaking of the door disturbed the sleepy one. Bomi wanted to shout as she thought that it was her 93-line friend Eunji. But she held her shout when she realized that it was Chorong.

Bomi's heart raced for a while. Blood pressure rising, making her head slightly warmer and red. Chorong sat beside the embarrased girl, blushing with the younger one.

"Bbom-ah..."

"Yes unnie?" Bomi replied out of respect.

Before Chorong continued, she scratched her neck, showing that she was thinking of what she wanted to say. "Bbom-ah, you see... I heard from Hyunsoo oppa that..."

Bomi heart beat faster than before when Chorong suddenly held her hands. "What.. what did you heard from oppa?"

"I heard from him that you like me... and that I wanted to tell you that..." Chorong paused and took a deep breath. "I want to tell you that I like you too. Not as my dongsaeng Bomi. But as like like."

Bomi was flustered by the confession of her 3 years crush. Even since the promotion of 'Mr Chu', Bomi was attracted to the older one. From that confession, she pulled Chorong into a hug and asked, "Would you be my girlfriend, unnie?" 

Chorong pulled back from the hug, gaining a pout from Bomi. She smiled and nodded her head before continuing with their hug.

Later that midnight, the three oldest unnie of Apink gathered in Eunji's room for their usual chit chat session whereby the maknae line would never understand or like. Chorong then excused herself to the bathroom, leaving the 93-liners together.

"Eunji-ah." Bomi called.

"Yeah Bomi?" Eunji looked at her phone for a while and replied.

"Chorong unnie and I are together now." Bomi smiled and confessed to her best friend. Eunji smiled back and told her that she knows. Bomi stared at her for a while.

"Chorong unnie kind of forgotten to close the door earlier while I was resting there." Eunji fiddled with her finger. Bomi got flustered, looked down and scratched her scalp.

Suddenly, they heard Hayoung shouting, "Chorong unnie?! Open the door!"

Bomi was the first to got on her feet and ran to the toilet. Standing beside Hayoung, she asked what happened. Apparently, Hayoung heard a bang from the toilet. A sense of worry rose into Bomi as she kept forcing the door to open. With no choice, Bomi kicked open the door.

The members then gasped as they saw Chorong lying unconscious with blood flowing out of her head. Bomi went nearer to Chorong, trying to shake the girl up. Namjoo went and called for the ambulance.

"You can't leave me unnie... you can't..." Bomi cried. Eunji had to pull Bomi away while the paramedics lifted Chorong into a stretcher. The girls wanted to follow their leader to the hospital but had to go for dance practice soon. Therefore, they went to their company to practice.

(3 months after the incident)

Bomi took her face mask and hoodie which Chorong had brought her for her 21st birthday. She left the building, getting ready to walk back to their dormitory. For the past 3 months, Bomi had gone into a state of depression that the company decided to allow Apink to have a rejuvenating break from Chorong incident. However, what the president had said earlier kept ringing in her mind.

"If Chorong is not found within the next 2 weeks, we would disband Apink. We are not wishing for this to happen and hope for miracles. But we cannot allow her dissapearance to delay your dreams." 

She sighed as she was hesitant to agree with the suggestion. Then, when she looked up, she saw a particularly familiar face. Bomi followed the person, hoping that the person is who she has been looking for for the past 3 months. Praying that it is her, she continued following the person until they reached a back alley. 

Bomi hide herself behind a wall and peek slightly. To her surprise, it was really Chorong. She was about to come out of where she was someone suddenly approached the girl.

"Han BongSook!" A muscled man approached 'Chorong'.

'Impossible. It must be Chorong. Not a doppledanger.' Bomi thought. Bomi leaned out more and observed their actions.

"Ya appa, don't call me by my full name. You told me that I have to stay low because of the last trade." Bongsook snapped back. Being the clumsy Bomi, she suddenly tripped as she lost her balance.

The father and daughter stared at Bomi. "Chorong unnie..." Bomi called. Bongsook then approached Bomi and asked. "Who are you? Why did you call me Chorong? Why are you here?"

Bomi gulped. The person's face writes Chorong but her words does not call Chorong. Suddenly, Bongsook pulled Bomi up with her left hand and prepared her right hand in a position, getting ready to attack her. Bomi whined, wishing that this was not happening. Bongsook wanted to punch the whining girl. However, some flashes went past her mind.

"Aww~ our Chorongie looks cute today!"

"Our leader is the best!"

"Who are you? Why do I feel that I have met you before?" Bongsook asked. Bongsook's father then took out a gun from his back pocket and pointed it at Bomi. At the same time when the gun was fired, Bomi turned around, hoping that Bongsook would not take that blow. However, the bullet shot at Bongsook, making the two other people shocked. 

Bongsook's father did not know what to do and fled from the scene. Bomi knelt and hugged Bongsook. Before a tear ran out of Bomi's eye, Bongsook asked again. "Who are you?"

"How could you not remember me Chorong unnie? The one and only annoying Bomrilla in your life. The person who is part of my love life on the 18th April this year. Don't you remember the time we have spent? Our first meeting at the basement when Naeun joke and said that finally someone is prettier that me. You smiled and laughed. You are our best leader of Apink. Don't tell me you have forgotten all of it!" Bomi cried. A pang hit Bongsook's heart. Memories began to flow back to her, all the memories from before and after the incident flooded into her mind.

"Hello, my name is Park Chorong and I will be training with you from now on." The then 19 years old Park Chorong greeted the trainees in there. That was also the first time she met Naeun and Bomi.

"Wow, another person younger and prettier than you Bomi unnie!" Naeun laughed. Chorong slowly warmed up with them and the trainees and continued training together. For the past 2 years, many trainees joined and left and the Naeun and Bomi realized that Chorong was the oldest.

On 19 April 2011, the final 7 trainees gathered at the recording studio, getting reading to stand on stage. Chorong then led the chant, and said, "Do not be nervous and just have fun okay?"

"APINK FIGHTING!" They lifted up their hands and shouted before going up.

A few months after their debut, they got their first win with their song 'My My'. The girls were all crying. They were all hugging each and every members except for two who were stuck together. Chorong and Bomi. Chorong was hugging Bomi so tight that they could not get out of that position. Bomi felt her heart skipped a beat but chose to ignore it.

On 31st March 2014, the girls gather infront of their smart television and went to youtube to watch their latest single 'Mr Chu'. When the music video first started, Bomi was mesmerized by how pretty Chorong looked in the music video. That was when Bomi knew that she was in love with her leader park Chorong.

During the filming of their trip to Chuncheon, the girl had no choice but to play indoors since it was raining. Because of Hayoung's surprise request of them playing Yaja Time*, Chorong had to think hard about whether to really do it or not. In Bomi's mind, she kept thinking of how cute Chorong looked when she was thinking hard. Then an idea struck into her mind. She immediately sent a signal to the maknaes that they should play it.

As soon as the game started, Bomi played with Chorong's cheek and scream, "Ahh~ our Chorongie looks cute today!" That memory was when Chorong felt that maybe she could be in love.

On 18th April 2016, Chorong was on the way to the entertainment building when she accidentally heard her manager talking about how much Bomi loved her. Chorong blushed at that thought and thought that perhaps, she should confess that day.

Around midnight, Chorong was still on cloud 9 that she was officially a couple with Bomi. She left the room to go to the toilet to clear her bowel. After closing and locking the door, Chorong turned and slipped onto a small puddle of water. Her head came into contact with the floor as she felt liquid oozing out. She saw stars floating around above and out as soon as she heard Bomi's voice shouting, "Chorong-ah!"

At around 0345hr, Chorong slowly stirred up from her unconscious body. She could not remember who she is or anything about herself. All she know was that she was carried by a muscular man out of the room with no doctors noticing. With no energy to shout, Chorong stirred back to sleep.

When Chorong awoken again, she wanted to get out of the room but fell on her knees. The same muscular mustache man helped her up and placed her on the bed she woke up from.

"Do you remember who you are?" Chorong shook her head.

"No sir, could you remind me who I am and who you are?" Chorong asked.

"Your name is Han Bongsook. I am your father Han Chawon." He replied. Chorong could not remember anything and believed that her name was really Han Bongsook and she was the leader of the Han Gang. However, some scenes flashed into Chorong's mind, making her feel unsure and confused.

When Chorong woke up again, she was frequently called as Han Bongsook or leader-nim. Chorong did not felt weird by being called leader-nim. But she felt that the word leader-nim came from the wrong group of people. For the next few months, Chorong carried out illegal trades under the name Han Bongsook and ignored her past.

It was until the day when she accidentally overheard a conversation between her 'father' and other gang leader.

"Do you think that the Choring wiuld remember?"

"You don't say that name, she would not remember. Anyways, we are using her as our bait if something were to go wrong remember?"

Bongsook walked away, thinking that maybe that was not referring to her.

But until today, when Bomi and Chorong encountered each other unexpectedly. Chorong almost punched Bomi when she felt a spurge of memory coming back. She noticed Bomi's eyes getting bigger and saw through the reflection of her eyes that her 'father' was pointing the gun at Bomi. Bomi wanted to switch their position but Chorong pushed the younger girl away and took the bullet.

"Bbom-ah..." Chorong weakly called out.

"Unnie, you've remembered?!" Bomi came out of their hugging position.

Chorong showed a weak smile before she was carried away by the paramedics. This time, Bomi followed Chorong onto the ambulance and held onto Chorong's hands throughout the journey to the hospital. As soon as they have arrived, Bomi called Apink and told them the news. Very soon, Apink arrived with reporters flooding the entrance of the news that Chorong is back.

After the hectic surgery, Chorong was pushed to a private room for her to rest well. When Chorong was up from the anesthetic effect, the first person she saw was Bomi.

"Unnie! You're awake!" Bomi hugged Chorong. Chorong then deided to fool the younger one and asked, "Who are you?"

Bomi pulled away from the hug, giving Chorong a worried expression.

"Ahhh, this feels more comfortable. Anyways, Bbom-ah, could you call the doctor?" Bomi was in the verge of crying when she realized that Chorong called Bomi by her nickname. The two girls laughed at each other. Soon, the other Apink members entered the room for their mini reunion. However, it was broken when the police arrived to take some statements from Bomi and Chorong. All after the series of event went well and peaceful. Just that Chorong had to pay a fine of 100 000₩ for illegal trading although it was not her fault. The police insisted that she need not do it but Chorong said that she had done it and will have to repay her sins.


Headline News

3 months missing Apink Leader back into the world

 

17 July 2016

 

On 16 July 2016, Apink's Leader Park Chorong, who was missing for 3 months, was found by fellow member Yoon Bomi by accident. It turns out that during the 3 month period, Yoon Bomi had gone into depression because of the disappearance of their leader. 

According to the statement Yoon Bomi had given to the reporters and police, she said, "I was walking out of the entertainment building after a serious meeting on the possibilities of Apink's disbandment when I saw Chorong unnie in front of my very eyes."

The girl followed Park Chorong and learned that Park Chorong did not only forgotten about her real identity. She also learned that Park Chorong had been involved in illegal activities under the name Han Bongsook, who was wanted for 1 month. Park Chorong stated that no one had ever reminded her of her true identity and thought that she really was the said Han Bongsook.

When the police heard about this statement, they wanted to drop the charges from Park Chorong. However, the leader state that she have to take the charges as she was guilty of her actions. Therefore, Park Chorong was fined 100 000₩. 

Through this investigation, the police had also arrested the 2 years wanted man Han Chawon. It was said that Han Chawon kidnapped Park Chorong on the day when Park Chorong was found missing. Han Chawon convinced Park Chorong into her fake identity of Han Bongsook and wanted Park Chorong to take on the bait of his offenses.

With this great news for the nation, we hope that Apink would be much stronger and that their fans would continue to support Apink despite what happened. With this celebration, Plan A Entertainment released a statement that Apink is going to have a comeback this coming autumn. 

 

Reporter Buk Daegi


A/N: Done with this one-shot! I hope you guys love the story and not hate me~ thank you!

 

crazyBJ