Happiness

Girls, Girls, Girls

----------Yugyeom POV-------

The Next Day-

 

A ring invaded my dream, growing louder and lourder.

I groaned and rolled over, slapping at my alarm in an attempt to turn it off.

When that didn't work I actually sat up and turned it off.

I suppressed a yawn, my hand running up the side of my face and into my hair, ruffiling.

I glanced over at BamBam, who was sleeping soundly still, unfazed by the alarm, and chuckled.

He was laying on his side, a bit of dried drool on the side of his mouth, one arm under his head, the other clutching a stuffed plushie I got him about a year ago against his chest. His hair was seriously messed up, looking like a family of birds had decied to live there.

I grabbed my phone, laying on my bedside table, unpugged it, and took a picture of him for blackmail later, which would come in useful.

I decided to let him sleep a while longer, geting ready for the busy scedule we had today.

When I was done, I kneeled down next to his bed and gently shook him.

"Bam, it's time to get up..." He groaned and rolled over, hand flapping at me.

I chuckled, rolling him over again.

He finally opened his eyes and stared up at me. For the first time, I noticed a light pink dusting the tops of his cheeks.

 He half-slurred his next words, "Whaaa time is itt..?"

I chuckled, "It's 5:30 Bammie. Get ready then come back, I need to talk to you."

He looked at me, confusion lighting up his features, but went to go do what I said, grumbling all the way.

When he was ready, he came and sat down next to me.

I turned to face him, not knowing how to start speaking. 

I just got to the point.

"BamBam, I heard you and Jinyoung talking the other day."

He inhaled sharply, looking at me with apparent fear on his face.

"How much...?" 

"All of it," I supplied.

"Why aren't you leaving?" He asked me, vulnerability lacing his tone.

"What me and Jackson were doing the other day? It was a hidden camera. I wouldn't have done it if I had know... I'm so sorry, Bambam."

I pulled him in for a hug, and he hesiantly hugging me back.

After a few moments, he spoke. 

"So you're ok woth this? I mean, first of all, I'm trans, second, I'm gay, and third, I have a crush on you, which will make everything awkward between us, I know that. I've read articles about it."

I pulled back to look at him. 

"How would it make it awkward if I liked you back?"

He stared at me, mouth opening and closing like a fish. 

Yes, I had a crush on Bam. And maybe it was knowing he like me too that inspired me to tell him ir maybe because he was so vulnerable right now. Either way, I'm sorta glad I told him. 

He finally spoke, his voice filled with relief. "Are... Are you sure?"

"Yep."

His face filled with relief, happiness, and many other emotions, and at that moment, I wanted to kiss him nire then anything. 

So I did. 

He immediately responded. 

The kiss wasn't roigh or need or hot or anything like that. It was curious, exploring, sweet, tender. 

I pulled away with we both needed air, with Bambam looking like he was in shock. 

After a moment, he asked, "Do what are we?"

I replied with, "I know JYP dosen't want us dating yet but.... He dosen't have to know everything."

Bam whooped, then pulled me back in for another kiss

--------------

That day, the 2 helped each other through the rough schedule with caring looks, sercret touches, and sneaked kisses. (Mostly the kisses part.)

After about 4 months they told the rest of Got7. 

They all excepted them, especially Jinyoung, who was still struggling with his own crush. 

5 months, they had their first fight. It luckily didn't last long  

6 months into their relationship, Mark confessed to Jinyoung. Ans of course Jinyoung accepted. 

9 months, Youngjae started to grow a little crush on JB, who everyone knew abour exept JB. 

11 months, there became 1 new couple within Got7, as JB had finally figured out that Youngjae liked him and that JB returned his feelings. Jackson remained alone, but he was ok with it. 

12 months, they celebrated their 1 year anniversary. 

24 months, their 2 years anniversary. 

60 months, Bambam proposed to Yugyeom. Yugyeom accepted. 

------A/N-----

Hi guys! I know people were waiting for an update so I got up at 4:30 to write this, and it took me 2 hours to finish. But here it is! I hope you like it, even if it was not what you expected. I tried to make a happy ending, and almost a timeline of what happened during their relationship. If enough people want to write a sequel, I will, but for now the story is over. I hope you enjoyed~! Warrior Out!