Chapter 3

Will This Wait Be ANSWERED?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YS: "If I was that girl.."
KHJ: "Would you kiss me???"
YS: "I didn't mean that.... Yah Joongieaahh stop making fun of me already.''
KHJ: ''Making fun of you is one thing I'll never get bored with, so why should I stop?" And he eyes Young Saeng. Young Saeng on the other hand was losing all control over himself and just to prevent any future disputes he rushes from the scene with a flirty Hyun Joong chasing him.
KHJ: "Yah Saengieah stop.. You still haven't answered my question. If you were that girl would you kiss me??''
YS: "Stop it Joongieah ..'', whatever it is Saengie sure was enjoying it. But suddenly he bumped into someone.

Jae was really mad about what happened in the music room. He was so mad that he didn't notice Young Saeng coming straight towards him. He tried to balance them both but he tripped his leg and landed on the ground with a loud thud. The pain sure was too much but all pains faded away when he saw Young Saeng's angelic face inches away from his. He sure went to dream land and unknowingly he wrapped one of his hands on Young Saeng's waist and god knows what else he would have done if Young saeng didn't pulled him out of that virtual world.

Young Saeng's POV
I was shocked when bumped into Jae and ended up landing on top of him. I tried to get up as fast as I could but my hands were too wet and slippery. That's when I felt Jae grazing his hands over my waist. I knew where this was going so immediately called out his name.
End of POV

YS: "Jae.. Jae joongahhh..."
Jae: "Huh..what?"  First he was all flushed up later regained his composure and said, ''aren't you planning to get up? My back sure is hurting a lot." 
YS: "De..mianhae. I ..I..didn't see you... I am really.." , but then again before he could finish he felt someone pulling him up. Young Saeng turned his head to see a very annoyed Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong's POV
I saw Jae coming from a distance and knew Saengie would for sure collide with him. I called out to that idiot hoping he would stop but he just increased his pace. As I expected Saengie bumped into that jerk. I can bare seeing Saengie on top of Jae but when I saw Jae's hand grazing on my Saengie's waist made me lose all my patience and I just rushed to the scene. I pulled saengie up from that creep.

Wait a minute, did I just saw Saengie's face twitch in pain. Whatever I can bother about that later, for the time being i have Jae to handle with.
End of POV

KHJ: "Sorry for the interruption but I need to take this idiot with me." He interwind his fingers with Saengie's and walked forward. Young Saeng sure was bewildered with Hyun Joong's attitude. Though his hands were in pain he felt condemned. That's when he remembered a very helpless Jae on the ground whining in pain. He immediately freed his hands from Hyun Joong and rushed to Jae. Hyun Joong  felt a stinging pain in his heart. He felt his eyes burning when he saw Young Saeng placing Jae's arm around his shoulder and helping him up. Jae sure seems to be enjoying. When Jae stood fully on his two legs Hyun Joong pulled Saengie from him and said, ''I believe you won't need any help to walk. And even if you need  just call someone else 'cause we are in a bit rush..''
YS:  "Huh..We are..?" asked in confusion.

KHJ: "Of course we are." He pulled Young Saeng by shoulder and raced themselves from the scene.    

Jae: "No matter what... Saengie is mine.." And he left smiling.

Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter