Movies Then Park

BAD GIRL

Amanda’s POV

It’s Sunday, still no school and I have a new friend. Yesterday was our first day as friends and it was a wonderful day… did I just said that? I sound like a bimbo!! Ugh!! And then we were both lucky that we went back here when no one was awake so that saved us from far more big messes that could actually occur.

I was getting ready and was straight from the shower when someone knocked on my door. What now?! I don’t like being disturbed. Thanks for the great day yesterday, if it wasn’t for that I would’ve killed the person on the other side of the frickin’ door.

“Deh?” I tried to sound as polite as possible to ask, even though I’m getting irritated. “It’s me Eeteuk. It’s time for breakfast, go downstairs after you finish fixing yourself,” he’s the oldest guy on the house. So that gives him the largest responsibility to take care of everyone in the house. “Okay,” I just said. I just need to comb my hair and I can go. Aish! Don’t tell me I forgot my comb at home!! Bull!!

I went outside of the room, with towel still on my head. I suddenly bumped into Yesung on the way out. “Careful,” yesung politely said holding my shoulders to balance me. “Komawoyo.”

“No problem. Get that towel off of your head and let’s eat breakfast,” he cheerily said. “Right, hyung can I borrow your bomb? I forgot to bring mine,” I honestly said. I don’t call him oppa because it would feel weird for me. Also, Hankyung oppa will kill me if he hears me call someone oppa other than him. So I got used at calling other guys hyung, and since I’m a very disrespectful person, I don’t add honorofics to their names often.

“Sure. Wait here, I’ll go get it, it’s in my room,” he told me then headed to the third room to the right and entered. So, that’s where he sleeps. After a few seconds he came out with a blue comb on his right hand and he gave it to me.

“I’ll go downstairs after I get my hair done. You can go ahead of me hyung,” I told Yesung. “I’ll wait here, since they’re not gonna start eating until everyone is downstairs, he informed me. If that’s the case, then I need to hurry up since the others might already be hungry. “Guys, hurry up! The food is getting cold,” someone yelled from downstairs.

After that, we went downstairs to eat with the others. Donghae led the prayer for this morning. All the food looked so delicious. This looks more like a feast than a breakfast.

“Who cooked?” I asked after I tasted the dishes. “Wae? Did you not like it?” Ryeowook was the one who said that, he looked like he was almost going to cry, I think he’s the cook. “Ahniyo! You misunderstood. It was exquisite! It’s better than what my dad can cook, well, that is if he even cooks anything decent,” I complimented. They all laughed at my remark for my father.

“Don’t your father cooks for you?” Sungmin asked me. He really is the cutest in the bunch. He has the most feminine features here, even more than Heechul’s features. “Ahnde. The one who usually cooks for me is my oppa. He’s really like a mother than a brother. He replaced umma when she died,” why AM I spilling my beans here?! And now, they all got that pity look on their moronic faces. I never want to see those knd of faces, especially when it’s for me.”Ooh, the food here really looks delicious!” I cheerily said to change the grim atmosphere that I had spread. Aish! It’s frickin’ hard to act all goody-goody!!

After eating breakfast, we hang out on the living room and watched a bunch of movies. It was a total bore!! They usually watch the cheesy ones. And I swear, I can even see them cry whenever someone dies in those crappy movies. They’re all freakin’ fruitcakes (it means gay) to my eyes! I was half asleep when they put another movie (a cheesy and tragic one) to watch. I stood up and started to walk towards the stairs. I’d rather sleep than sit here and watch another one of those movies.

“Where are you going?”  Donghae asked me. “Upstairs, in the balcony. Or maybe sleep in my room,” I told him, the others were listening to us. “Don’t you like the movie?” Eunhyuk asked. “Yes,” I straightly answered. Everyone looked at me. “Mworago?!!” they chorused.

“How can you not like this movie? I mean, you’re a girl. Don’t girls love this kind of movies?”Sungmin asked me. They were all looking at me, anticipating for my answer. “Maybe, other girls do. But I’m not one of those girls. And for me those kind of movies are for and tear-jerkers,” I elaborated. They looked at each other, and some started to clear their throats, and some started to wipe away their tears.

I started to head upstairs. “Who still wants to watch? Raise your hands,” Shindong asked, and I think nobody raised a hand. They stopped watching because of my comment? Weird people…

When I’ve reached the balcony, I saw how sunny it was that it made me want to go outside and play in the park…hmm, not a bad idea. So I went back to my room and changed my outfit into shorts and a body fitted v-neck shirt paired with cowboy boots, and I brought my leather jacket with me, just in case the weather would somehow change.

“Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked when I was already at the door. Everyone was staring at me; some of them are even eyeing me from head to toe. “It’s a nice day; I don’t want to get cooped up and waste the day in my room.”

They all looked at each other. “Wait for us!” Shindong suddenly said. Then they started to scramble. “We’ll come with you!!”

Mwo? Why are they coming with me? “We won’t fit in my motorbike, morons!!” I yelled at them. They stopped at their feet. “Fine, whoever finished changing first can ride on my motorbike with me,” and with that, all the doors were slammed shut and many sounds were heard outside, like shattering things or whatever. Do they want to have a motorbike ride that bad? They should’ve just told me, instead of acting like kids.

After a few minutes, the first one who emerged was Kangin. “Yes, I won,” Kangin started yelling. He joined me downstairs. The others were still inside their rooms, and I have no plan on waiting for them, after all I was supposed to go there on my own anyway. “We’ll be leaving now. See you all at the park!” I yelled, I think they heard me. “Kaja!” Kangin excitedly said.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I can’t believe I was beaten by Kangin hyung and got a ride with Amanda!! Ahh! I’m so envious! Now, he gets to wrap his arms around her waist! If only I didn’t care what my face would look if I rushed, then maybe I could have won!! Aish!

Heechul’s POV

Its okay that I didn’t won, that girl drives like a maniac. I feel like I’m going to fall off whenever she drives, I would rather take the cab… gratefully unlike the people around me. I don’t really get it why these morons are all excited whenever she’s around? And why do they like her so much? Well, I have to admit that she’s hot… but that’s all that there is!! She’s a rude girl and a really scary one too; also she’s very strong too.

Does she even qualify as a girl?

Leeteuk’s POV

If I figured out that she doesn’t let anybody drive her bike, I would have gone way faster just so that I could put my arms around her waist. Hu hu, I’m so disappointed at myself. And what’s even worse is that raccoon get to do what I really wanted to do!! Aish!

Yesung’s POV

Aish! That raccoon! He’s going to pay!

I was supposed to be the first one out of the room, but he locked it from the outside so I couldn’t get out. Luckily, Teukie hyung didn’t forgot about me and checked my room to see that I was locked inside. I’ll kill that frickin’ raccoon.

When we arrived at the park, Raccoon was smiling so wide that it made my blood boil. So I charged into him.

After that, everything went black…

 

 

 

Author's note:

hays...

guys, i'm getting worried about my future....

readers help me..

anyway., hope you guys enjoyed the chappie!!

:)