Persistent Much?!

BAD GIRL

 

Siwon’s POV

When I woke up the next morning, I was at the boarding house. I must’ve really been drunk and fell asleep here…OR Amanda had hit me so hard that I passed out? Yeah, that could be possible…

“You’re finally awake,” a guy smiled at me. When I sat up, my head started to spin around and around. Ugh! Hang over! “Um…how did I get here?” I asked the guy who smiled at me. I don’t even remember what happened after I sat on the backseat of my car. “Heechul hyung carried you here,” he explained. I wonder how he managed to carry me all the way across the yard. I mean, I’m not saying he’s weak or something. I’m just saying that I’m taller than him and have more flesh than him. Man, that dude is skinny! “Who are you anyway?” I remembered to ask the kind dude.

“My name is Kibum,” he politely said, I guess I’m older than he is. Somehow, this guy rarely smiles, and he’s somehow weird too, in a sense. But who cares. “Where’s Amanda?” I asked him, while caressing my head. Before he could answer, a hand appeared at my right side handing me pills…it was Heechul-sshi, I mean Heechul hyung. I feel respect towards him now. “Those are pain killers, swallow them and you’ll feel better. And from now on, you moron will stop drinking or at least stop when I’m with you! You’re freaking heavy! I thought my body was going to break carrying you on my back!” he lectured me and afterwards handed me a glass of water.

“Kamsahamnida hyung. Anyway, where’s Amanda?” then I drank the pills. “I don’t know. She left too early, none of us saw her leaving,” he told me in a how-am-I-supposed-to-know tone. “Also, she told me to get rid of you as soon as you wake up,” wow, that’s harsh! She hates me that much?! That she wants to kick me out of this place as soon as possible? Ugh, how do I actually make this situation better?! It’s really hard!

“Hyung, please let me stay until she comes back,” I pleaded him. “I don’t actually care if you stay or not. But if she started to beat the life out of me because I didn’t get rid of you, this will go to your conscience!” he threatened me. He’s that scared of her? Well, who wouldn’t actually? I’m scared of her too. “I shall carry it through my whole life!” I pledged.

Heechul’s POV

Aish! She might really kill me this time! This dude is so damn persistent! It’s already 8 o’clock pm and she’s still not home yet, and that dude is still here…waiting! Aish! Leave already. And where did she go anyway? And why isn’t she back yet?!

I called her mobile phone and after three things she picked it up. “Where the hell are you?!” I was literally screaming at her through the phone, and I don’t know why! Maybe, I’m just really scared that she might get hurt again. “None of your business,” she sternly said. She’s back to her old self! Is that supposed to be good or bad? Molla…

“Then at least tell me what time are you going to come back,” I told her, I’m kind of irritated at her answers. “I’m going back now,” she finally answered something less annoying. Actually, that wasn’t annoying at all. “Good, just hurry back,” I told her. It’s so good to know that she’s safe. “Did you get rid of him?” she asked in a flat tone. I wasn’t ready for that sudden attack. Since I can’t answer her due to fear blocking my throat, I quickly hang up. Aish! I’m really dead this time!!!

“Yah! Siwon leave now,” or it will be the death of me. I yelled at him as I went down the stairs. “Wae?” why does he even look shocked? “I called her and she’s getting nearer. And she also asked if I already got rid of you, and I didn’t answer her. Which means that I’m dead if she sees you here,” I was literally panicking. “Hyung calm down,” Donghae went towards me and started patting my back, I think I’m going crazy and hysterical if I may add.

Then the doorbell rang, that resounding noise made me jump out of my wits! I think, I really need to hide…like really, really need to. “If she asks where I am, tell her I died and already buried six feet under the ground,” I told them all as I run to my room and locked myself inside of it. I have never been so scared in my entire life.

I just hope that none of them squeals and then she would haunt me down and tries to destroy my bedroom door! Omo! I’m freaking scared!!!

Amanda’s POV

That Heechul is dead for hanging up on me, and why the hell isn’t anyone answering the damn door for somebody else’s sake! I rang the doorbell again and again. FINALLY, someone opened the door. It was Leeteuk-sshi. And why does he look so happy to see me with that goofy grin of his plastered across his face? What’s happening here? Hmm, who cares!

I went inside and an unpleasant thing—well for this part—an unpleasant someone came into my view. Where is that Kim Heechul?! There is really going to be a funeral tonight when I see him!

“What are you still doing here?! I asked him with a raised voice and a raised eyebrow. “I’m going to take you with me,” is her for real?! Why would he even think that I’d go with him? “Give a good reason why I should go with you,” I glared at him, wishing he would just disappear. “The reason is…you don’t have a reason to stay here anymore. Your pretend boyfriend is dead. And the man whom you introduced that you’ll marry, is another pretense too,” he seriously said. Man, this guy is really annoying!!!

“So? That’s not going to cut it! I’ll stay here as long as I want, tell father that I’m never going to comeback, not until he gets rid of you!!” I yelled at him. I notice that everyone seems to be watching the scandal. “Your father didn’t send me here. I came here on my own will, because I want you to live with me. I want to make up for the lost time, and I’m keeping my promise to you twelve years ago. I am going to marry you,” wow, would you look at that he’s really serious isn’t he? Well, it still won’t persuade me. “Marry my foot! If you’re only doing this because of that stupid promise we made, well forget it! I’d rather die single and husbandless than marry you!!!” ugh! This moron is really something! Showing his face here and make a scene! I turned around and stomped my way back to the comforts of my room.

Heechul’s POV

“You’re still going to pursue her?” I asked him. “Please stop rubbing it in my face. But, yes. I’m still going to pursue her. She’s bound to give up in no time,” he confidently said, which made my blood boil. This dude doesn’t know when to give up! Does he really want Amanda to hurt him in the process? And he really picked a wrong time, especially when he mentioned Kyuhyun’s name moments ago.

“Do you think that she’s that easy? Did you think that she’ll give in just because you won’t stop pursuing her? Did it ever occur to you, that in the process of doing so, you might eventually be the one who will give up? Huh? If you think that she’s that easy…then you don’t know her at all,” I told him. I don’t know much about Amanda either. But I do know that she’s not someone who gives up easily, unlike what this moron just said.

“That’s rich coming from you! You don’t even know her much either, and I bet you even hate her too,” he suddenly started blabbering. “I might not know much about her, but at least I didn’t abandon her when she needed me the most. And yes, I did hate her from the start, but it all changes now. I won’t let someone like you have her! And if you have nothing else to say, leave!” yup, I just lost my temper. How dare he compare me to him! I don’t abandon people!

I went to the kitchen to cool my head. And when I returned with a juice on my hand,  Siwon already left. How rude, he didn’t even said goodbye, bwahahaha!!

So, I sat on the couch to watch some T.V. series, that’s when I notice that they were all staring at me. “What do you all want?! Just spit it out and stop staring at me!” I was getting annoyed by it so I yelled, and their response was roars of laughter.

“Wae?” I raised an eyebrow at them. Then Yesung sat beside me and started to wrap his arm around my shoulders like what a boyfriend do for his girlfriend on the first date, and there was a goofy grin on his face so I shove him away. What the hell?! “Mwo?!” I yelled again. “We didn’t actually know that you had feelings for Amanda, meaning that you actually love her,” what the hell is wrong with them?! “Where did you get that completely absurd idea?!”

They started laughing again. “Well hyung, you said “I won’t let someone like you have her,” Sungmin said. Did he just tried to imitate me?! I didn’t sound that angry! No way! “So? What if I said those words? And also, I sound nothing like you portrayed! You’re a bad imitator,” what are they even trying to prove here? I don’t LOVE her! Well, I don’t hate her either. But that doesn’t mean that I’m actually in love with her! I mean, yes I was attracted to her, but loving her is out of the question, I won’t even dare to go there!

“Only a man who loves a woman would say those phrases, hyung. And you even said it in front of your potential love rival. That only means, you love her, admit it already,” Eunhyuk who looked stupid at that moment said that. What does this kid even know about love? Or at least loving someone? I’ve never seen him date someone before. Or is he keeping it a secret? Who cares!

“Shut up and leave me alone you morons! And to clear it all, I am not in love with her, and never will!” I told them all, there’s just no way that I’ll fall for someone who’s stronger than me and can totally kick my !!! No way!

 

 

 

Author's note:

here's another one!!

hope you like it and 

please do comment

i really love it when you so^^

don't you just love 

HEECHUL'S DENIAL STAGE?

bwahahaha