Please Don't

BAD GIRL

 

Amanda’s POV

When I opened my eyes, I woke up somewhere dark and somehow I can’t move. I looked from side to side, but I really can’t see anything. My back hurts and I’m still feeling nauseous. Where the hell am I? And how the hell did I get here?

Then I heard a movement coming from somewhere near. “Who’s there?! Come out!” I yelled. The sounds continued and then a big spotlight was opened and it was lighted on my direction, the light is blinding me. “Who’s there? Show your ugly face you coward!!” I continued to yell as I tried to adjust my eyes from the light.

“Screaming or yelling won’t help you,” said a man’s voice. Somehow, it sounded familiar to my ears. Then the spotlight was turned off and the whole place was lighted. And I think we are on a warehouse. Speaking of ‘we’, where the hell is Kyuhyun? “Good morning sleepy head,” and much to my surprise, it was none other than my father’s pet, Jonghyun. “Where’s Kyuhyun?” I yelled at him. He pointed his index finger at the far side of the warehouse, and sure enough Kyuhyun was there, tied up on a chair just like me, only he’s unconscious. “Kyuhyun!” I yelled, but he won’t wake up. “What the hell did you do to him?”

He chuckled. “Don’t worry, your boyfriend is alright. He’s just unconscious. But you, I’ll make you suffer,” he threatened me. “Why?” I asked but not really interested in his answer, I was occupied into thinking what to do to get Kyuhyun out of this mess. “For always harming me all these years. And also a payback to your father. He killed my father, the only person who’s important to me. And now, I’m going to kill the most important person for him,” he yelled at me.

“So? Like that has anything to do with me. My father doesn’t even care about me,” I told him. “That’s where you are wrong. He loves you more than you’ll ever know,” what the hell is he saying?! “So? I don’t even care about your petty little issues, if you want to get back on him, kill him moron and not me,” I sneered at him.  “Shut up! Insult me again and that unconscious boy over there will be unconscious forever!!” I tried to free myself from the chair but it was too tight and it’s really hard to untangle.

“Just let him go. You can hurt me all you want, but let him go,” I pleaded. This is not what Kyuhyun deserves. He doesn’t need to get hurt because of me. “Nope, I won’t do that. We all know that you are strong, strong enough to beat us all up. So, he’s my bargaining ticket. I’ll use his life for you not to hurt me,” Jonghyun is loving all of this. This bastard!! “Let him go! I won’t fight back. I swear,” I’m not lying on this time. If he agrees on letting Kyuhyun go, I won’t fight back, as long as I know that Kyuhyun is safe.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was awakened by a loud noise. Someone was shouting at someone, and I think they’re arguing with each other. Ah! My head hurts, my whole body hurts, and I can’t move! When I opened my eyes, I was somewhere unfamiliar and I was tied down to a chair. And when I scanned the room, the one who was shouting was Amanda, and she was tied up too. Where am I? Oh right...We got kidnapped last night.

Wham! Amanda got kicked in the gut by the guy in front of her, but her chair didn’t fell sideways, because it was fixed on the floor, so it must’ve hurt so bad. Wait, why am I just staring here? “Yah! Get away from her!” I shouted. Then someone slapped me in the face. I didn’t notice that there were two guys beside me.

“Oh look, the prince has woken up,” the guy who kicked Amanda spoke. “What did you even see in that guy? He’s so weak, he can’t even protect you. I bet, you’re far stronger than him,” that moron, I’m going to kill him when I get out of these ropes!

“At least he’s not a coward like you,” Amanda hissed. “Shut up,” he slapped Amanda so hard that her cheeks turned red and then became swollen. “Bull,” Amanda said as she spit out some saliva. Why is she just sitting there? Why isn’t she even fighting back? What’s wrong? I know she’s tied up, but we all know that she can get out of that situation anytime soon. Why isn’t she even struggling?

“Amanda, fight him,” I yelled at her and that earned me a punch on my stomach. “She can’t fight back. Do you know why?” the bloody coward asked me. I looked at her but she looked away. “It’s because I told her that I’ll kill you if she fights back,” what the ?! I’m going to kill this moron!!

Heechul’s POV

“Where is Amanda?” I asked the guys on breakfast. “She’s been missing since yesterday,” Leeteuk hyung told me, which I already know. “Kyuhyun-sshi is missing too,” Sungmin told us.

“Where did that two go?” Donghae asked. And I believe I was not the only one having thoughts that they were dating, or that they slept together last night in some motel, based on the looks we are giving each other. Aish! Where the hell is they?! There was a deep silence among us and we were all looking at each other. And when the doorbell rang, we were all startled and everyone turned jumpy. Aish! It’s messing with everyone’s mind!!

Then the doorbell was being ringed harshly, over and over again. “I’ll go look whose outside,” Ryeowook told us and then headed for the door. As soon as Ryeowook opened the door, the visitor barged in. It was Siwon, and he was looking horrified as if he has been to hell. “Where is Amanda? Is she here?” he frantically asked.

“She’s not here. She didn’t come home since yesterday,” Leeteuk hyung was the one who answered. Then we all saw the grim expression on Siwon’s face. “What’s wrong?” Shindong reluctantly asked. Siwon first looked at all of us, and then he looked as if his breath was being knocked out of his system. “She had been kidnapped.”

And with that said, no one dared to move. I even held my breath unconsciously. “What are we still doing here?! Kaja!” Kangin yelled at all of us which made us snapped back. “It would be better if we separated. We’ll find her faster,” Siwon told us. It was taking me too long to process all of this. “Right now, her father’s men are looking for her, and so are mine. And I think we know who did it,” Siwon said. All our heads were turned in his direction. “Who?!”

“It was one of her father’s followers. He kidnapped her for revenge. And I don’t think he’s going to hesitate…” even though Siwon didn’t continued what he was going to say, it scared us, for we already know how it would end.

We might lose Amanda…today.

Amanda’s POV

Ah! I’m so tired! This moron has beating the crap out of me for hours now. I can’t pass out or Kyuhyun might do something irrational, no, idiotic. But, I don’t think I’ll be able to stay awake anymore. I want to rest, even if just for a while.

“Amanda, hang in there. The guys will save us; they’ll come for us,” Kyuhyun kept on telling me. “Ohh, some other guys. I didn’t knew that you were such a , having a lot of men to play with,” Jonghyun said, well mocked. “Shut up!” Kyuhyun yelled again. Then I heard him yelp; he was probably punched again. Mianhe, Kyuhyunnie; I didn’t mean to drag you in this situation.

Then there was a loud crashing noise from outside. “Check it out,” Jonghyun told his minions. Then there was something else going on. But I can’t move anymore or even open my eyes, because if I try to move, I might really pass out.

Then I felt the ropes tied around me loosening up; someone finally came to the rescue. When I opened my right eye just to peek, the face that came into view was Kyuhyun’s. “What happened? How did…?” then the other guys figures also came into view and I saw Jonghyun and his guys going down; one by one. I tried to stand up, but my energy was drained from me.

“It’s okay, I’ll carry you,” Kyuhyun told me. Then I felt my body being lifted; he was carrying me bridal style. “Komawo,” I weakly said.

But, that was not the end…

Everything happened so fast that it felt like we were being played on fast forward. It was so fast that I was not able to register it all on my mind just yet. Then I heard the guys yelling Kyuhyun’s name with panic and fear. What’s wrong?

I felt my body dropped on the floor, and so is Kyuhyun’s body. No! No! No! “Kyuhyun-ah, don’t you dare die on me!” I didn’t know what happened, but he’s on the floor now…and bleeding to death. “Call 911!!” somebody yelled. It all happened so fast that it felt like a blur.

But then, I finally got the hang of it all. And I saw Jonghyun holding a gun that was pointed where Kyuhyun’s back was a moment ago. I gathered all my energy that was left, and some energy I didn’t know where it came from. “You bastard!!” I went towards Jonghyun’s limp body. My vision got darker the sooner I was to reaching Jonghyun’s body, and I didn’t know what I was doing anymore, my body moved on its own. Then I felt so many hands pulling me away.

When I finally snapped out of it, I saw that I was on top of Jonghyun and I was killing him…literally. “Leave him be and go to Kyuhyun, he needs you,” Siwon said as he pulled me away, and Heechul dragged me towards Kyuhyun’s  dying body.

“Hi,” I started. I didn’t notice that there were tears streaming down my face until he wiped it away with his bloody hands. “Aren’t you a strong chick? Why in the world are you crying?” I hold onto his hands. “Please, not yet. I’m not sure yet, if I really do love you, so don’t you dare leave me. Wait ‘till I’m sure you moron! Don’t go somewhere I can’t reach you!” I kept on yelling at him, and for the first time in my life, I was crying and I couldn’t help myself!! “It’s fine. I know that I love you, so that should be enough for me. But, I still do wish to stay a little longer to have a proper date with you,” he chuckled at the irony.

“Then, don’t die! And you have all the dates that you want!” he then held onto my face and kissed me passionately. “I love you,” he told me. “And I’ll always do.” “No!” then he motioned for Heechul to come near him, then he whispered something and Heechul agreed and looked at me, and his eyes were as red and puffy as everyone else’s are. “I’ll see you someday,” he smiled his most angelic eyes. “No! Not yet!”

And just like that... he died in my arms.

 

 

Kyuhyun...

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

to all kyuhyun bias out there

i'm really sorry..

please don't kill me

he's not really the protagonist here

he just got caught up

and killing him was the only way 

that i could think of to get rid of him

and Amanda's love story

really sorry,please don't kill me

but no worries

i'm planning on doing a fic

for kyuhyun only and he will not die there

again, i'm really sorry