EP.02

You Deserve Another Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking slowly to the shower I thought about the past.

When I got there I splashed some water on my face a few times.

I looked at my face.

Where is this smile? 

@IU POV@

My whole body froze.

"Who are you?" a cold voice asked me.

"M-Me?" I stuttered.

"No then the other girl that I am pressing my knife on her neck right now" he said mockingly.

"Ji-eun" I gulped.

"Full name"

"Lee Ji-eun" I tried to say without him hearing how much I was scared.

"What are you doing here Ji-eun?" my name felt like nothing when he rolled it on his tongue.

"Taking a walk" I pressed my lips to each other – what did I do wrong?

"Here?"

I looked around and saw the dark alley.

I took a few steps back not realizing that I fell into his free hand.

"H-How did I get here?"

"How should I know?" he said and pushed me back to stand on my feet harshly the knife pressing on my neck.

"Please don't kill me" I said.

I felt my eyes getting wet and pressed my eyelashes to each other – I am NOT going to cry.

"And why shouldn't I?"

"I'll do everything that you'll ask unless if it will involve hurting someone" I said quietly.

"Everything that I'll ask?" he chuckled "why will I ever want your help?"

"Yah! I can be more helpful then you may know!"

"From where did you learn your manners as far as I know I am older then you for sure"

"S-Sorry…" I stared at my feet and I felt the tears rolling down my face "just kill me ok?"

"No problem" he said "even though you could have lived"

"W-What?"

"Just promise that you'll forget and deny everything that happened here"

"Ok" I nodded and the guy pulled the cold knife away from my neck "now go and don't look back"

I ran away and got to BigHit's dorms finally.

I shut the door of my dorm behind me and fell on my floor.

I hugged my knees while I slowly lowered my head down letting the tears get out of my system – I almost died today.

Someone put his hand around me and I pressed my eyelashes to each other stopping the tears.

"It's ok" Jin whispered "you can cry for whatever reason you got"

I slowly looked at him "w-who cried?"

"You" he said softly and smiled.

"I didn't cry" I pushed his hand from me and got up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter