I'm Just Acting (one-shot)

I'm Just Acting (one-shot)

{no one's pov}

Earlier in the sunday morning...suddenly...

hey boy i see you walking by everyday... *her phone rang*

"aisshh...who's calling me right now?!" then she answered the phone..

"Yeoboseyo?!"  HyoYeon said angryly

(Good Morning My Bestfriend [and my love one] ) EunHyuk greeted hapily.

"Yah! why are you calling me early in the morning?! "

( I knew it, you will be like this,again.)

"What do you mean?"

( hmm.. do you know what time is it?)

"yupp..its still 7 am in the morning" she answered innocently.

(aisshh..its 10 AM in the morning,you pabo! dear god,why do I have a bestfriend like her?) then he hang up without saying good bye.

" Y-Yah! W-What did you s-"

tuut...tuut...tuut...

" Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo? aisshh, seriously EunHyuk-ah" then she charged her phone and took a shower.

{end of pov}

{EunHyuk pov}

"aisshh..its 10 Am in the morning,you pabo! dear god,why do i have a bestfriend like her?" thein i hang up the phone and smiled like crazy.

"hehehe..although she"s such a crazy girl  but she"s cute to,aisshh HyoYeon-ah~ Why do you have to be a lesbian?' I was talking to myself again about her.

" hmm..I just want her to be a normal girl" i sighed.

"HyoYeon-ah~ can you be mind if you're change?" I was looking at the picture I yook last year with her.

"saeng? gwenchana?" I looked at my door and saw my sister,BOA.

"Oh, Noona,ne gwenchana,please come in"

"you still like her eh?" my sister asked she entered my room.

"yeah~ but she's still the same,a lesbian, what should I do,noona?"

"Well,its not to late for you,just give her a try,tell her how much you love her...okay?"

"thats right...gomawo noona" I thanked my sister and hugged her hapily.

{end of EunHyuk pov}

{HyoYeon pov}

"yeoboseyo? yeoboseyo? aissh..seriously EunHyuk-ah" i smiled then charged my phone and took a shower.

"EunHyuk-ah saranghae" I was talking to myself about EunHyuk.

"aiissh..waht are you thinkng HyoYeon-ah, he won't love you because he's gay and he's your one and only bestfriend you have in this world and don't inlove with a gay!' I said and hitting my head..

"ouch, thats hurt,babo!" I shook my head and sighed.

"Oh,oh,oh,oh ppareul saranghae~ Ah,ah,ah,ah manhi manhihae ~" Im singing alone while taking a bath and dreaming about EunHyuk.

"Aiissh..stop day dreaming! just love as your bestfriend HyoYeon-ah" I said again and continue sing SNSD song,OH!

{end of HyoYeon pov}

{no one's pov}

In the evening~

EunHyuk wanted to give a try,to tell HyoYeon that he loves her just the she was,then he dialled her number.

(Yeoboseyo?)

"Yeoboseyo,HyoYeon-ah,EunHyuk here''

(oh..E-Eunhyuk,w-whats up?) HyoYeon heart beats faster when she heard his voices.

"nothing,ermm...I want to tell you something important"

(oh..what is it?) she wondered what he wnat to tell her,

"lets meet at beach tonight at 9:30 PM, and don't be late,bye[bye sweetheart]"

(o-okay,bye)

After they done talking on the phone,both of them get ready and EunHyuk buy a flower for her.

-at the beach in 9:35pm-

"Where is he? he said don't be late,but he's the one who's late here! its getting dark now" HyoYeon said.

"psst!" someone pssted.

"ergh?! who's that?"

"HyoYeon~" someone called her in scary tone.

"w-who's that,c-come out,now!" she yelled in scared and took a long stick to protect her, suddenly.....

"boo!"

"aarrgghh!!!! ghost!" she closed her eyes and hitting the ghost she thought.

"ouch,ouch,yah! HyoYeon-ah, why are hitting me? "

" yah, EunHyuk-ah~ why do you do that to me?! you scared me"

"...and by the EunHyuk-ah you deserve it! hahahaa" she added and laughed

" Yah! I hate you Kim HyoYeon!"

"....but I Love You" hyoYeon said in silently

" ah? what did you say? i can't hear you?" EunHyuk asked.

"ah?[omg did he hear that,hope not] ermm..n-nothing,a-anyway w-what do you wanna tell me?" HyoYeon asked stuttered

"HyoYeon-ah" EunHyuk said in a seriously face.

"w-what EunHyuk-ah?"

"let's.." he said lowering his head.

"l-let's w-what [omg is he trying to propose me? aishh..hyoYeon-ah are you crazy? he's gay!] "

"s-should i tell you?"

HyoYeon nodded.

"let's w- " Eunhyuk' words cutted by HyoYeon.

"wait EunHyuk-ah,before you tell me,I want to tell you something,actually, I'm not ready for this" she's said, she thought that Eunhyuk trying to propose her.

"R-ready for what?" EunHyuk confused.

" I-I thought you w-want to [wait,don't tell him HyoYeon.] ermm..n-nothing " [aisshh...this is emberrasing]

" Let's wait for the full moon first then I'll tell you"

"owh..okay,let's sit here" HyoYeon suggested.

"sure"

-Awkward moments-

 

"It's already 9:50 pm, it's about 10 minutes more before the full moon" EunHyuk said to reduce the awkward moments.

"o-owh,okay" HyoYeon said.

-10 minutes later-

[EunHyuk...you have to be brave! be a man! tell her the truth!] he said in his mind.

"HyoYeon-ah...come with me " he grabbed HyoYeon's hand and brought her under the full moon.

" E-EunHyuk-ah, w-what are we d-doing here? " she asked nervously.

" Kim HyoYeon, actually I Like You" he admitted in a serious face.

" I-I'm not gay,I just acting "

"w-what? why are you acting?"

"I just wanted to get closer with you,thats why"

[aww..so sweet] she said in her mind.

"but, I know,you don't like me,because truthfully i'm a guy...a normal guy..not what you'd think"

" emm..actually, I like you too,I'm just acting, just like you, Iwant to get more closer with you."

"I want to tell you that i like you but i'm scared,that if I told you that I like you.." HyoYeon added and shyly admitted.

"why do you scared?"

" If I told you that I like You,I;m scared that our friendship would end I don't want that happen"

" but now, it's okay right? nothing happen, now we know that we like each other" EunHyuk smiled and stole HyoYeon's first kiss.

"E-EunHyuk-ah..Saranghae !!!!" then shereplay the kissed and hugged him.

" I Love You Too babe" he smiled...

A romantic moments in the beach under the beautiful full moon and besides the pretty sound freo the waves.

 

 THE END =)

 

At Last,both of them admitted thie fellings..I'm so Jealous..

Dear Reader thanks for reading my first one-shot story, please comment and subscribe,Khamsahamnida !!!! and Thank You to my lovely sister SnowJJholic,she's correct my grammar.. I LOVE YOU saeng!!