Breaking the Vow of Silence (from the episode Armour Plated Love)

PUCCA (Jaehyun × Yeri)

 


There is a famous restaurant in the Sooga Village named Goh-Rong. There are 3 chefs named Suho, Xiumin and Taeil. They have a niece named Yeri.

"Yeri, you should hurry up!", Suho said. "Yes, you have to hurry because there is a special delivery for your love!", Taeil said.

Yeri just smiled then chuckled very cutely.

"Go on, be careful on the way Yeri!", Xiumin said and Yeri nodded then chuckled again. She ran towards her scooter then went of very fast.

"Ah.. She's growing up so fast..", Taeil said. "Well, she really loves Jaehyun.", Suho said. "Yeah, they aren't even together yet but people recognize them as a couple", Xiumin said. They laughed and went inside to cook for the other customers.

~**~**~

Yeri was driving her scooter so fast that she didn't saw the turtle on the street. Johnny, the policeman of the village, saw Yeri driving her scooter super fast and he looked worried.

 Yeri's scooter tripped on the turtle's shell but she successfully put the noodles on Johnny's head while she was on the air. "Thank you Yeri... Over.", Johnny said. Yeri just smiled and chuckled to Johnny as she proceeds her delivery.

Her next stop is at her bestfriend's house.

*Knock, knock, knock*

*Door opens*

"Hmm..? Oh! Yeri! Thank you!", Wendy flashed a very cute smile to Yeri, she just chuckled in response.

Wendy's face got sad when Yeri chuckled. "Oh Yeri, if only you can speak... You shouldn't took the 'Vow of Silence' so you can talk to us...", Wendy said worriedly. Yeri just shaked her head.

While Yeri was talking with Wendy, Winwin took her scooter and went off.

Wendy and Yeri were done talking. Yeri chuckled and went towards her scooter. She was shocked that her scooter was no where to be found. Three dots appeared above her head. Then suddenly, there was a loud gong sound that was from the Goh-Rong restaurant as a symbol to Yeri that her special delivery is ready. She went to the Restaurant on foot.

~**~**~

When Yeri got back, she saw the three chefs readying her special delivery for Jaehyun. She smiled and began to blush and little hearts began to flew in the air.

"Just wait for it Yeri. A delivery for Jaehyun must be special!", Taeil said while he wrapped the noodle box with a light pink cover.

"And let us add a little ribbon to secure it", Xiumin said while he tied the dark-fuchsia pink ribbon.

"And for the final retouch, some hearts to show your love for him!", Suho magically made the cover full of hearts.

Yeri smiled and chuckled and hearts began to fly above her head again. Yeri took it and and fastly ran towards the exit.

"She must really love Jaehyun.", Suho said. Then the three chefs laughed and went back to work.

~**~**~

Jaehyun and Yuta was in the middle of a spar.

"HAA-III-YAAH!!", Yuta shouted then he ripped off his shirt.

"Get ready for some REAL NINJA MOVES!", Yuta said while waving his hand like a possessed magician. Jaehyun just grunted.

"Hello everyone! Have you seen Yeri?", Wendy suddenly went to Jaehyun's backyard.

"Nah-ugh, If she was here, Jaehyun might be on top of the highest mountain here on Earth hahahahaha-HAIYA!!", Yuta suddenly attacked Jaehyun but Jaehyun was focused so he fastly defended himself.

Their spar continued.

~*~

*vroom-vroom* They suddenly heard Yeri's scooter nearby. Jaehyun Immediately became scared. "Uh-oh Jaehyun, Yeri is nearby to us by now.. You should hide now... You don't want to be kissed again, dont'cha?", Yuta kept laughing.

They noticed that the scooter sound is getting closer. They had a good look at the bushes when..

*BOOM!!!*

"HWAHAHAHAHA!!! I've got you noow Jaehyun! NINJAS, ATTACK!!!!, Winwin shouted. The nijas began to flip towards the three.

 "You can never defeat us!", Wendy shouted. But Winwin just laughed, he threw the sharp star towards Wendy. She got scared and just hid her face with her bare hands.

*TING!!!*

Yuta bravely saved Wendy from the sharp stars. Wendy blushed and thanked Yuta.

Yuta didn't replied back to her, instead, he just ripped his shirt and ran towards to the ninjas.

"You'll never get away with this!!! HAAAA-IIII-YYAAAAH!!!", Yuta began to kick every ninja he passes through.

While he deals with the back-up ninjas Jaehyun is the one who's fighting Winwin.

"You'll never defeat me, Jae. Hyun. You can't even speak because you are so stupid to accept the vow of silence hahaha-ugh!", Winwin was punched by Jaehyun.

Winwin got angry and took his sword. Jaehyun did the same too. But winwin did not used his sword to fight Jaehyun. Instead, he threw it to his machine called "Throwing-sharp stars" machine.

Jaehyun got suprised and almost got hit but he managed to defend himself using his sword.

"Hahahahaha! How stupid of you!" Winwin laughed while he is riding the machine of his.

Yeri arrived with her special delivery for Jaehyun. Too focused on defending himself, Jaehyun did not see Yeri handing the special noodles for him.

Yeri was distracted from Jaehyun's manly appearance so she did not noticed that Jaehyun was in a fight with Winwin.

"YERI!! HELP JAEHYUN!!", Wendy screamed while she is on top of thebamboo stick. Yeri just noticed everything and became angry.

She saw Winwin laughing at Jaehyun idiotically.

Her forehead got red and steams came from her head, symbolizing that she is super angry.

She dropped her special gift for Jaehyun then began to ran towards Winwin.

Winwin noticed the raging girl and become scared. He was going to jump out of the machine but it was too late.

Yeri caught him and then she punched his face then she kicked him super hard.

"You go Yeri!!!!", Wendy cheered for Yeri. Yeri just smiled back. She chuckled then she carriedthe machine Winwin made. She threw it towards Winwin.

"AAHHHH- UGGHH- HNGG- AHHH!!!!!!!", Winwin got shot.

"YOU *coughs* NUH-NEVER HEAR- *coughs* *coughs* THE LAST OF- MUH-ME!!!", Winwin ran away.

~*~

Yeri went towards Jaehyun to give her special delivery to him. She's handing the box and was about to kiss Jaehyun.

Jaehyun was having second thoughts if he is going to kiss her back.

He was inlove with Yeri after all but he was just shy and embarrased to show his true feelings for her.

He got an idea and he kissed Yeri back. Yeri was shocked at what Jaehyun just did.

"OH. MYGOD. DID JAEHYUN JUST-", Yuta was cut off by Wendy, "Kissed Yeri and did not regret it? Yes.. Yes he did.", Wendy chuckled then she pulled Yuta for a kiss.

Yuta was also shocked but he just noticed that Wendy has the same feelings for him.

"Did you just kissed me back?", Yeri asked Jaehyun. Jaehyun was shocked that Yeri could speak now.

"Wewewewewait... DID YERI JUST SPEAK?!?!?!", Wendy was so shocked that she broke her kiss with Yuta and ran towards Yeri.

"I.. I can't believe that I can finally speak!!", Yeri jumped out of joy.

Jaehyun was just standing there, watching Yeri finally speaking.

"She has a very cute.. voice.. If she can speak now.. Can I also do the same?" Jaehyun kept thinking.

"How about I shout 'I love you Yeri'? Maybe I can do that.. But that's embarrassing... But I'll confess to Yeri so I could show my true feelings.. Right now!", Jaehyun took a deep breathe then he shouted "I LOVE YOU YERIMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", he just noticed that he can speak. He closed his mouth and got embarrassed.

Yeri was standing in front of him, looking like a dumb, lost puppy.

"Di-did you just...", Yeri was so shocked that she can only drop her jaw.

"Yes.. I really love you Yeri.. I was just really embarrassed to show you my feelings.. Also, I'm very focused on gaining 'Great Honor' back to my family's name.. I'm sorry if I kept running away from you...", Jaehyun finally confessed.

Yeri just chuckled and hugged Jaehyun. They both stumbled and then Yeri kept kissing Jaehyun's face.

Jaehyun just grunted and rolled his eyes like he normally does when Yeri kisses him. But with a little embarrassment, he blushes deeply.

Yeri just chuckled cutely.

Wendy and Yuta just laughed. After laughing, Yuta pulled Wendy to a hug and whispered,"I also love you,Wendy-ah.."

Yuta smiled and gave her a quick kiss...

~THE END~