CHAPTER 1

The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cafeteria:

Nana can you hear me??? Hello my dearest friend!!!! Are you even listening???!!!

Wendy waved her hands frantically in front of me. Her language seemed so foreign to me. Or was I even paying attention to what she was saying??? Of course not, I wasn’t. The guy standing before me was too distracting.

Huh??? What is it? Sorry could you repeat??

I smiled sheepishly to my one and only friend. The friend who had my back since primary school. I hate her apparently, but I love her. Complicated story? Well that’s my friendship with Wendy.

Wendy turned around looking at the direction where all my attention was shifted to. There standing in front of my best friend and I was a guy. Not too tall or too short. Fair skin, mixed I assume. Define features, sharp nose, sharp jawline. Oh, so perfect from head to toe. Even though all of us were wearing the same uniform. He made it look like it was made specially for him, tailored, fit perfectly for him.

Woah, is that guy real??? Is he from out of space??? How can a guy look like that???

Hey… don’t say that. He’s so pretty right?? We fail as girls I tell you..

Look at those boys following him though. Ughhhh!!! Like get your on popularity

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter