Notes n Words

Notes n Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today all students in SM High School get a news the Dancing King will confess his love toward someone specials after this few days push all his fans girls away from around him, a question fly in all students head, whom the one which can catch the prince of SM heart? The mini stage and guitar in the school yard show how special that person for the prince was, coz no one ever hear the prince sing. He knows as Dancing King it’s mean he is the best dancer but no one care if he is can sing or not. That person must be an angel.

When the prince walk to the stage and hold the guitar make all people wide their eyes, coz all students know the prince cannot play that instrument before. That person must be really an angel.

When he play the first note, the school become silent all people want to know how good the Dancing King voice is.

‘I wanna dance like no one’s watching me’

The way he sing that first lyric made people mesmerize with his voice. Soft and steady.

>>> 

“How was my move baby?” The dancing king with real name Hyukjae ask his lovely boyfriend.

“You are so amazing Hyukkie.” That lovely voice answer with cheery tone.

“I hope I can dance just for you, baby.”

“No Hyukkie, you should show your talent to the world, so you can made the world happy, like how happy I am now.”

<<< 

‘I wanna love like it’s the only thing I know’

All people can feel how he really hope it’s the only thing he know.

>>> 

“I love you.” Hyukjae whisper softly to his baby, and get a soft giggle from his baby. “Why you giggle? What is so funny?” he ask confusedly.

“Nothing, it’s just you already said it about twenty time already since the movie start.”

“Love is the only word I know if I am alone with you.”

“You are so cheesy.”

<<< 

‘I wanna laugh from the bottom of my heart’

>>> 

A loud laugh can be hear from Hyukjae’s kitchen. A laugh that show how happy the person was.

“Stop laughing Hyukkie!”

“Sorry baby, but you are so cute with the cream all over your face.” Hyukjae said try to hold himself to laugh again. His baby really the only one that can make him laugh that out load.

<<< 

‘I wanna sing like every single notes and words it’s all for you

Is it enough?

I wanna tell you and this is the only way I know

And hope one day you’ll learn the words and say

That you finally see what I see’

 

All people can feel how deep his feeling was and how desperate him to show how much he love that person. How deep that person made Hyukjae drown in his feeling until he want to do something he never did before.

‘Another song for you about your love

Coz you love the me that’s full of faults’

>>> 

“Hyukkie, why we should hide what we have?”

“Baby, you know how bad I want to be a dancer right? I sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter