Chapter 2

The quest for Jams

He went to the recording room hearing a faint sound of rapping from behind the door and started to doubt Yoongi’s advice. He decided to knock on the door before he chickened out. He waited a couple seconds before the leader opened the door looking surprised to see him.

 

 “what are you here for, I was just in the middle of writing a song”

“ I’m sorry hyung i just came to ask a question”

 “Go ahead” he said eyes casted down to his feet.

“ um, w-why do you hate me?”

 “Get out!”he says turning himself completely around in his chair.

“ huh?”

 “ I said get out Jimin!”

“ I’m sorry for asking” he began to turn towards the door and reach for the nob. He felt the leader’s hand on his wrist.

 “ Dont go”

Jimin yanked his hand from him and ran out of the room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin ran toward the bands shared room only to find Yoongi on his bunk playing a game on his phone. Yoongi looked up from his phone, hearing Jimin’s sniffling.

 “ What's wrong Jiminnie?”

He sat beside Yoongi and laid his head on his shoulder.

“ Rap mon yelled at me” Jimin began full blown crying in which Yoongi began rubbing his back in small circles trying to calm the younger down.

 “ It's okay Jiminie, I’m sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings “

“ I know hyung, but it seems like he really hates me. What do I do now hyung?”

 “ I don't know Jimin. I think now you should just focus on your favorite hyung to feel better.”

“ Thanks hyung  you always know what to say” He  enveloped Yoongi in a big hug, which surprised Yoongi making him fall back on the bed. Neither made a move to get up from their position.They laid there for a few minutes before shifting to where they were most comfortable. Jimin liked being comforted by Yoongi , he was lulled to sleep by the calming rhythm of his heart. Yoongi enjoyed the heat of Jimin’s body and he fell asleep also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    Namjoon was so mad at himself . he had run jimin away. how was he supposed to get jimin ro like him now. he decided he would apologize right then and didn't think before running out of the studio. All along the run to the studio he couldn't stop thinking about Jimin.

    When he finally got to the apartment. He slowly opened to door knowing it was late and the members would be asleep. He started walking and passed Yoongi’s bunk on his way to Jimin’s. He did a double take when he saw the sight that was in front of him. He saw jimin on top of Yoongi and was crushed. He heard movement  and saw Yoongi shifting in his sleep and Jimin holding on tighter to his body. Rapmon didn't have the heart to wake Jimin up and apologize then. He grumpily went to his bunk and attempted to sleep.

    

    Namjoon couldn't stop tossing and turning. He was so angry at himself and jealous of Yoongi because he could hold Jimin in his arms. He thought he heard a shuffling of a body and the removal of clothes but he dismissed it as J-Hope sleepwalking again. After what felt like hours Namjoon fell asleep.