Chapter 2

Love Online

          Once at my place, I followed my daily routine and logged onto loveonline.com. I had the pleasure to see Lover97's message.

 

- Hi Seo Yeon ! How was your day ? -

 

          Without hesitating, I replied.

 

- It was good. What about yours ? ^-^ -

- I've made up my mind about something ;) -

- What is it ? -

 

          I could feel my body straightening as he was typing. My face was probably red already and my palms were sweaty. I couldn't understand this reaction. I easily told Jung Kook that I wasn't in love with this guy, yet, he still had some effects on me.

 

- I would like to meet you... -

 

          My heart started racing at the sight of those words. It took me a while to calm down and send a proper reply.

 

- I would like it too ! It would be nice to see you ! -

 

. . .

 

          The first thing that came to my mind when I woke up was the conversation I had had with Lover97. After telling him about my desire to meet up, I hadn't received more messages. I had been disappointed before thinking that he needed time. Lover97 was probably very shy.

 

          Little did I know, my disappointment wouldn't last. A letter had been placed in my locker at school. The envelope was blue, my favorite color. The paper had a scent of rose. It was so romantic. However, the words written on the paper left me astonished.

 

- Gym at 15 -

 

          I had been wondering if Lover97 was the one who had mailed this. If he was, it would mean that we were both studying at the same school. Had I ever met him ? How well did he know me ?

          My mind was full of these questions as I decided to go to indicated place at the given time to get the answers. I would meet the secret person who had sent this letter. Reassured, I went to the classroom to attend my next course.

 

. . .

 

          It was past the given time when I was able to go to the gymnasium. The place was crowded and I didn't know if I would recognize the one who had asked me to come. Luckily, a single red rose caught my eyes. It had been placed on the stairs that led to the bleachers, right next to the front door. There was a note with it.

 

- Right, I am Lover97. And I have always been by your side. -

 

          All my doubts disappeared in the blink of an eye. I was sure that the one who had become my friend on the Internet was someone from my school, a person whom I was close to. I was determined to find out his identity.