Music Video

UNPREDICTABLE

A/N : Nothings real..it just my imagination because I ship them a lot. The beginning start by their Kool Fm 2nd anniversary, if I'm not mistake. 

 

Jimin ~~

Dear diary, 

Its hard to believe in my life. For the first time I had this feeling. When Namjoon hyung start to say, 'gyeowo' right on my face. My heart beat so fast. It happen when i'm using my yellow shirts as 'yellow card'. Well, today is our second anniverssary. And we play some game and for those who say something absurd we'll give them a yellow or red card. But when I put my hands on my head, he said 'gyeowo'. Omo. I'm laughing at that time to hide my blushing face. Well, i do have a crush on him but I never thought his act will make melt more. I don't want to be obvious. Help me! its for BTS sake. I don't want to misunderstand me. -Chimchim-

Namjoon

Bathroom,

"* This mouth! I can't believe it myself. What did you do Joonie?. Why did you have to say he is cute. Now, you have to handle your heart beat. No, no.. shhh.. heart .. please stop beating hard. Its hurt. Relax, cool your mind. Breath in, breath out. Okay..lets get out". 

Once he open the door, there's Jimin face him straight from the front his bedroom. 

"!". Namjoon shock and close the door. "you idiot! now see..how you want to handle this..lets figure out".

Meanwhile, jimin ~

"Ohmygod!" . He shock from the suprised stare from Namjoon who about to went out from the bathroom but close the door again. "wait..wait..did he feel shy to see my face..does that mean he also like me?". Jimin smile. "Aww! yah!". Jimin yell from hurt. Hoseok just knuckle his head because he think Jimin is daydreaming. 

"why do you smile like an idiot jimin-ah". Hoseok ask

"its nothing hyung". Jimin said while carressing his head. 

"urmm..you like you thinking about someone, who? your girlfriend perhaps?". Hoseok

"Ania, what are you talking about..i better sleep now..". Jimin walk away.

"aye, i know he's thinking about his girlfriend..kekeke". Hoseok 

Namjoon~

"Right, who's the girl that would reject him. He's adorable, kind and a good dancer even..Almost perfect. Who am I to like him..urmm, lets just sleep joonie..don't think about this anymore". He went out and go to sleep. 

They been acting like nothing for the past few months because of their full schedule. And now, it close to their comeback. 

Its their second day filming their music video for 'I need you'. Today, three of them which are namjoon, jimin, and hoseok will filming their scene in a bathroom. The one start is Hoseok. 

"Okay, Hoseok-ah..I want you to make a sad look and look like someone who's really sick..arasseo?". PD said.

"nae, iggesseoyo". He reply.

"Action!". PD

Luckily, he look really sick, tired and sad. Well captured.  "good job!". PD praise him. "you may go..your part is done~". 

"nae..i go first jiminie, joonie..see you at the dorm". Hoseok said. 

"bye.." joonie and jimin said. 

"Okey next is namjoonie..lets go". PD told him. 

"nae..". Namjoon walk to front of the mirror in a bathroom. 

"Okay, now..I want you to exhale on the mirror and wipe it..and your face look tired and sad and you write something like 'i need you', do you get it?". PD

"yes, lets go..". Namjoon

"Action!". "slowly breath out..okay, so far so good. Wipe. Okay, and write.. Cut!". PD

"Is it turn out good?". Namjoon

"you are doing very well..you may go now, we will need to film jimin~". PD

"Anio, i will wait for him..". Namjoon.

"I see, you are a good leader.." PD pat him.

He use the excuse to watch Jimin. Well, they do busy. But Namjoon think his feeling getting more sure that he likes Jimin more than as . So, he will confess to him later. Just wait.

"Okay, jimin..I'm so sorry you need to be inside the tub. Its a bit cold isn't it?". PD

"yes a little, but I want to do it well sir". Jimin

"Good, then lets get start.." PD

"nae..". Jimin

"Chimchim, fighting!". Namjoon shout from behind PD.

Jimin turn to him and nod. His face blushing again. 

"Cool jimin..focus~". Jimin

"An, action! okay, slowly spin the pipe slowly and go to the center and start to burn a picture. Looking sad and wet. 

"Ohmygod! he look damn hot and y..shh..what are you imagine joonie". He knock his head. 

"Cut! Good job everyone..we finish the filming already..lets go home..". PD

"Good job everyone". namjoon said while bow to all the staff before he ran to Jimin. 

"Cold?". Namjoon asking Jimin because he start to shiver. 

"ye..yeah". Jimin stutter because of the coldness. 

"Lets get you change..kaja~". Namjoon put a towel on Jimin shoulder and hold him to the changing room. 

Their heart beat so fast. But they try to ingnore it like they use too. 

"hyung will wait here okay..get change". Namjoon said and sit at the sofa. 

"Okay hyung.." Jimin replied

10 minutes later. 

"Hyung..i'm~done..." Jimin saw namjoon sleep already. He walk to him. 

He stare at namjoon for while. "Hyung..i like you~". Jimin confessed. But sadly, namjoon is sleeping. "He sleep pabo-yah..". Jimin hide his face. He walk towards namjoon to wake him up. 

"Hyung.. *he shake namjoon shoulder, but didn't wake up*. So, Jimin went right to namjoon right ear and whisper. "Hyungggg~~". Jimin

Namjoon shock and kiss Jimin cheek because he is too close. "Omo!". Namjoon awake. "I'm sorry..i didn't". Namjoon explain. 

"Its okay hyung..really..". Jimin

"I'm really sorry..i think i'm too tired.". Namjoon still nervous.

"Lets go hyung.. " Jimin start to stand up but stop when Namjoon hold his right hand.

"i like you..Park Jimin..". Namjoon confessed. 

Jimin's face become red. "Hyungg~" he turn his face to namjoon slowly.

"I just..i can't hold this anymore..I..I". Namjoon stuttering.

"Hyungg~~". Jimin said and close their gap. 

"Ignore it Jimin..lets go,". Namjoon

Being stop by Jimin and namjoon sit again. 

"I like you too Kim Namjoon~". Jimin said slowly.

"you do?". namjoon asking to make sure. 

"i do..". Jimin replied.

Namjoon body just move naturally and kiss Jimin right on his lips. He being adore this lips for a very long time. They kissing. They slowly let it go when they need breath. They open their eyes. They just laugh. 

 

 

A/N : enjoy my imagination~~ daringjinki