A very Hot Summer

F(X) Station- Hot Summer (England)- AmberLiuIsMyLover

"Ok that's a wrap ladies!", the director smiled as we finish the last footage of the day. Tomorrow will be another swelteringly hot day when we have to film more, I like shooting MVs but at the same time this heat is killing me, at least the others have skirts to give them a breeze and cool down most of their legs, the most I can cool is up to my knees, shorts aren't very open really. Although saying that, I would never wear a skirt in an MV let alone at home, ew!. I cross the room to grab my water bottle and sit on the cold floor, I wince a little as my back touches the wall, the sweat dripping down my back makes my shirt cling to my back more but the initial touch is freezing.

"Hey stupid!", I know it's Krystal, even with my eyes closed, the way she says stupid makes me smile, I'm rewarded with a small kick to the shin as she sees me smile, she sits down next to me, making sure to straighten her outfit. Leaning her head on my shoulders she moans about the heat, I only make a small sound in agreement, resting my head against the wall and closing my eyes.

I can hear shuffling feet, Lu and Vic must be walking around the room or someone else is walking, whoever it is doesn't matter, I just want to sleep, it's way too hot here. I jolt back to reality and my eyes fly open, my body must have jerked a little too hard, Krystal sat bolt upright, her head had slipped down from my shoulder to my lap, she must have fallen asleep a little too, cute.

Looking up at me with sleepy eyes, she slaps my stomach, it doesn't hurt at all but I pretend it does so she feels like she punished me enough for waking her up, I don't want her to actually hit me hard. "Hey, do you mind driving me home?, I don't think I can stay awake enough to not cause an accident", she smiles as her voice crackles back into silence, how could I say no?, she gets me everytime with that same smile, it's like she hypnotizes me into doing her bidding.

"Of course Krys, I wouldn't want you to have an accident", did that sound innocent enough?, I sometimes worry that I come across as more than a friend, I don't want her to be suspicious and worry that i'll make a move. Even if it sounded strange, she never said anything about it, she just weakly nodded and dragged herself to her feet, I pulled myself up into a standing position with the help of the wall. Slowly we made our way to the car-park, the heat was sweltering, even worse without the roof to protect us.

Krystal walked round to the passenger door and with a push of a button, I opened it for her, she got in quick, eager to get out of the heat, I saw her turn on the AC and relax whilst it refreshed her. Getting in the car, I did the same but I also opened the windows to let the air in as we drove, I wasn't sure if Krystal had fallen asleep but her eyes remained closed for the entirety of the journey.

Arriving at her apartment a little while later, she jolted awake as I told her we were back, "Come in Am, we can cool down before you drive back, ok?", she smiled and I found myself nodding in agreement, turning off the engine, I got out and held her door open as she got out, "Thank you servant", she giggled, what did she just call me?. I frowned a little and tickled her before cheekily replying, "Ok Princess, after you", I bowed low as I laughed.

Krystal's apartment is huge, I gawp as I look around, she takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen, I lean against the counter still sweating from the heat, she grabs two bottles from the fridge and hands me one, I take it gratefully and roll the cold glass across my forehead before popping the top, I see her watching me but I don't care.

My shirt is clinging to my skin with the sweat saturating it, I try to pull it away but it goes back exactly the way it was before, sipping my drink, I look at Krys, she's finished hers but she's still stood across from me, looking at me with a strange expression, the kind of expression you give a hot guy walking past, what is she doing?.

I didn't notice the floor was a little wet in front of me, as she walks forward, her feet slip and I react with lightening speed, catching her before she falls. Pulling herself up against me, I feel her body against mine, she looks into my eyes and I feel myself reddening. Closing my eyes as I feel her hot breath on my cheek, she whispers in my ear, "Follow me" and pulls me towards her bedroom, I'm feeling the hot summer now.