FINAL

Spring Cleaning

Chaerin is having a cleaning campaign on her house. Considering that she is home after a long period of time, her apartment pretty dusty. After having a breakfast and a bit of workout, she started to clean. Started in her bedroom, proceed to the kitchen and astly to the living room.

When cleaning the bedroom, she found a polaroid photo of her and her boyfriend, Bang Yongguk.

She miss him so much. She has been repeatedly return back to Korea and America, she doesn’t have the time to spend with him. He also having a world tour, it makes them busier to meet and date.

Of course they keep in touch with each other. They facetime, skype and all sort of video call. Being with your loves one is more precious when they are by your side.

Chaerin kiss the polaroid picture ‘i miss you so much oppa’ and place it on her dressing table.

After cleaning her bedroom, she get the washing machine running. While waiting for it to stop, she vacuum on the living room.

She put on her headphone and started vacuuming.

10 minutes passed, Chaerin still vacuuming the place, felt a strong hands on her waist. Being surprised, she used the vacuum stick and hit the person behind her.

---------

Yongguk POV

‘its good to be home’ i thought when finally reaching the door of their apartment. I key in the password & step inside the apartment.

I kicks off my shoe & the first thing I hear was the sound of vacuum. Stepping into the living room, my eyes saw Chaerin’s back facing me with her earphone plugged in and vacuuming.

A smile crept on my mouth, and i step closer to her. When i’m sure she don’t know that i’m here, i hug her from behind and wait for her reaction. All i got was a hit on my head with the vaccum stick.

‘OW!’ i cried out loud holding my head.

Chaerin’s face change from scared to suprise.

‘Oppa!’ she said dropping the stick and put her hands on my head where she hit me. ‘does it hurt? I’m sorry oppa, I thought you were a trespasser’ with chuckles she said.

‘how can you call a person this handsome a trespasser?’ i joked

‘yah, don’t be full of yourself oppa’ she said hitting lightly on my chest.

I reach for her hand and grab hold of her hands. ‘I miss you babe’ I said as my lips reaching for her hands. ‘I miss you so much’ pulling her hands and place them on my neck. While i reach for her waist after that.

‘i miss you too oppa’ she answer closing the gap between us.

I can feel her breath getting uneven on my neck.

---------

Chaerin POV

‘ i cant believe you’re here oppa’ i said still hugging him. ‘i miss you too much i can’t find the words to explain it’ i said looking him in the eyes.

In his eyes, i saw the love that reflects my own. Being lost in his eyes i started to recall how we become an item.

It was after my performance with Lee Hyori unnie, he came knocking on my waiting room and said how impressed he was on our performance.

I remember how nervous he got that i can’t barely understand the words that coming out of his mouth, plus he has a very deep voice.

To ease his nervousness i started to make joke and we laughed. After exchanging our phone numbers, we started to get closer and began to have feeling. Well, as for him, he always has feeling for me. I began to fall for him when he show that he care for me and confess that he has feelings for me since the performance.

He said that i was his ideal type. Well, my ideal type people would say Teddy oppa, but my true ideal type is soldier type of man. An independent, caring and selfless man. All of that Yongguk oppa had them.

-----

After our dramatic reunion, he help me with cleaning. Well, its his apartment too. Most of the time.

After that cleaning session, we slump our bodies on the couch in the living room while holding hands.

‘so, whendo you have to go for your tour again oppa?’ i ask looking at him.

‘i only be here for 2 weeks, but after that we’re going again. But this 2 weeks we would be busy preparing for the next tour’ he answer.

Hearing his answer, i sit up straight and look him sadly. ‘2 weeks? Its not enough time for us oppa’ i said hugging him ever so tightly.

‘i know love, but i promise you i will make these 2 weeks worth it for us’ he said pulling me to sit on his lap.

‘i’m sorry i’m being clingy oppa’ i said feeling guilty.

‘you are not clingy love, you just being posessive’ he said with a grin

‘possessive? Who? Me? Please oppa, i’m the baddest female in the seoul city’ i said flipping my long grey hair. Only to earn a laugh from him.

-----

 

Yongguk’s POV

‘aigoo, arasseo my gizibe’ i said hugging her from behind in my lap.

Silence fills in between us, not so much an awkward silence, its the comfortable one.

When suddenly, Chaerin sit up straight on my lap leaving me uncomfortably turn on when her was exactly on top of my crotch.

‘babe, i know this is a wrong time to said it, but i’m a little turn on with you sitting on my lap here’ i said trying so hard to hide my hardness between my legs.

‘omo, sorry oppa’ Chaerin said a little startled.

 

Chaerin’s POV

‘omo, sorry oppa’ i said instinctively.

But after a while, i started to grin and decided to a little more.

I get up and turn to face him and started to straddle him. Putting my hands on his shoulder with our face close enough to feel his uneven breath on my cheeks.

‘how about this oppa? Do i turn you on if i sit like this?’ i said smirking to him

‘oh my god chaerin, this is so not fair’ he said with a frown

I express ‘what do you mean?’ with my face, not knowing the meaning of his words.

‘i also want to turn you on, so that we both equal’ he said pulling me down to the couch with him on top of me. Earn a little squeal from being startled.

All i got was a laugh from him. He start to kiss on my necks knowing it is my weakness there. I close my eyes and try to enjoy the pleasure he give me.

Moans start to escape my mouth. ‘ah oppa’ i hug his neck pulling him close to me.

Things start to get more heated when suddenly....

His stomach growls showing he’s hungry. The heated moments has passed and we sat up on the couch.

Yongguk cover his face ashamed of his stomach’s growling. I chuckles seeing that cute side of him.

‘come on oppa, go shower while i cook for you. You need the energy for today’ i said pulling him up and push him towards our bedroom.

‘energy? For what? It is what i think it is?’ he said grinning ear to ear.

I look at him weirdly. I recall what i said and started to blush uncontrollably.

‘ani oppa, thats not what i mean, it just slip out of my mouth’ i defend myself

‘slip? It means you were thinking about it too?’ he tease me.

‘aigoo, enough, go shower or you won’t get it from me’ i said threaten him

With that sentence, he rushes to the bedroom to shower.

I shake my head and sigh at his ertness. Not that i’m complaining though. That’s the man i love, innocence in public but a ert when we’re alone. Nonetheless, i love him ert or not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

author's note;

i'm sorry for the late update. i decided to change the story from the start.

and here, i finished the story.

tell me what you think okay?

i try to make more skybang story though, i just need more skybang in my life.. xD