My Love (Finale)

Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He still got a chance to live, Juhyun-ah”

Seohyun smile as she walk around the bookstores. She has been wandering around the store for about an hour already, but she didn’t find the book that she has been looking for.

“Can I help you, miss?” a worker there approach her, finally.

Seohyun smile as she mention the very title of the book that she’s been looking for.

The worker smile as she nod her head and bring Seohyun to the section of ‘Best seller books’. Seohyun chuckle to herself as she remember that of course the book would there instead of some other else.

“I believe this is the one that you have been looking for?” The worker lift the book as she show her the very book.

Seohyun smile as she nod her head slowly.

As the author of the book, Seohyun didn’t had the chance of getting her own copy. She remember of Taeyeon keeping a copy for her but she didn’t remember where did Taeyeon put it. She try to find it eveywhere, Yet she didn’t find it. Thanking the worker, she finally make her way to the counter and pay for the book.

Its been another and a lot of things happened.

Like A LOT.

A few weeks after she finding out about Yonghwa could survive, she did eveything on her will to make sure that he is staying healthy and taking a good care of Yonghwa. Even with a few meals and getting a backache because of weeks overnight at the hospital, she didn’t mind though. She willing to do anything for him. And Yonghwa thankful for that very reason.Even its hurt him to see her overwork herself like that, but he couldn’t do anything to stop her. Seohyun keep on smiling with a soft voice telling him that she is alright.

“Seohyun-ah”

The said girl look up on the voice calling her. Her lips tilt upwards. With a pending heart, she straightenen her sit and offer the person sit beside her.

“How are you doing?”

“Nervous, I guess?”

Both of them chuckle lightheartedly.

Taeyeon look at the girl with a proud smile on her face. She couldn’t help but to felt like a proud mom when she seeing Seohyun with all in white. Her hair braided beautifully with high-waisted long veil and shiny crown. Her make up was beautifully painted on her white face. Her white princess dress beautifully fit with her curved.And more important thing that really make her glowing today is her smile. She couldn’t stopp from grinning widely. Like a kid just got her candy. She really look pleasently happy. And Taeyeon thanked god for that.

Even thanking Him for making today actually happen.

After Yonghwa get out from hospital for more almost 2 year, he finally got discharge. Who would thought that Jung Yonghwa recovered and got discharged. The boy happily skip around the hospital while giving the nurses a pack of big cookies with a rose. Its for a thankful gift for taking a good care of him and keeping him accompany (he even muttered a part of ‘helping him sneak out’ which he quickly shrug the topic of) in this hospital.

Since the day Yonghwa got discharge, people always sees Yonghwa with a big smile on his face. Some even said that he even smile in his sleep.

He finally got his chance on being the proper boyfriend for Seohyun. He ask her out on a date and went on it with her for a week before he finally popped out the question. Who knew that they both finally going to get married.

Both of the couple been celebrated in a small get together with both families attend along with their close friends. Since that day onwards, both of them been busy planning their wedding. Just like any other normal couple, there is afew times they fought and having a dissagreement.

By the end of the day, they finally make up together in the most loving way.

As much as angry that Yonghwa make her, Seohyun couldn’t stay mad at him for too long She didn’t dare too. She don’t want that her getting the ego taking control of her body might lead her into something bad and her regretting for eing mad at Yonghwa for too long.

She just cant.

Or she might losing him once again

And she didn’t want that to happen.

Never.

Besides, both of them just fight over a small thing. It just that sometimes, ego just temporally taking over them Which lead them to fight.Even Yonghwa sometime, hates whenever they both fighting and he trying hard to be more understanding for her. For them.

And now, here they are. But both in separate room.

Seohyun still getting ready and greeting with her relatives along with some closest friends that ofcourse being her briedmaids.

Compliments could be heard everywhere in the room. All of the relatives just wouldn’t stop compliment and sending the bride, the most large smile that maybe hurt their jaws. But what the hell? The bride look so beautiful that they couldn’t stop smiling.

The bride of course smile. But her hands just keep on sweating. She don’t know whats wrong but she just fidgeting and cant stop from looking whoever comig in and out from the door. Her heart racing as fast as F1.

Just when a familiar giggles, that she heard from the out of the door with a little attempt to open the door, Seohyun coudlnt help but padded towards the door. She smile softly and she let her little nephew in the room.

The little dude beaming at Seohyun as he jump straight towards her. Seohyun chuckle at his cuteness.

As Lee Mingyun finally look around, he finally realizes that he’s the only “man” in the room, where others are only female. He turn back to Seohyun with a little fear in his eyes. Knowing his uncomfort, Seohyun lift him up and bring him to the resting chair made for her.

“How is your Yong oppa?” Seohyun whisper, just so only Mingyun could heard her.

Mingyun giggle as he recalled back he was in the groom’s dressing room.

“Its shooooo funny!”

Seohyun smile, looking at the little guy.”Wanna tell unnie whats happen?”

Mingyun beams as he lean closer forwards, in attempt to whisper towards her. “He keeps doing push-ups and make all hyungs tired. He sweat so much until make all them worried that it might drench his suit”

The 5 years-old kid making the whole prefect sentence like that, making Seohyun really proud of him. She couldn’t believe that the kid finally grows up and learning and also adapting eveything that happens around him so fast.

Seohyun chuckle as she could imagine things that going on in the groom’s room right now. Minhyuk and Jungshin might kneeling as they begging for their hyung to stop as Jonghyun make a seat for himself and watch the whole scene from his place. Joohyuk, who of course one of the groomaid (that Seohyun forced Yonghwa to take him as one), might joinning Yonghwa with his litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter