Prologue

The 13th (Working Title)

Mankind has always been searching for other habitable planets like their own. This has led to them extending their search to life outside of Earth. Unbeknownst to them, the answers they’ve been seeking for are just right under their noses.

 

 

In Exoplanet it has long been believed that beings of immense power exist. Powers so great they are able to bring chaos and eventually, destruction, to one planet. Threatened by the thought of extinction, the elites of Exoplanet funded an underground research and development unit. It was by accident that the unit discovered the existence of life in other worlds. What’s more is that the inhabitants of these worlds are different versions or copies of themselves. One for each world.

Having found out about such existence, the elites have convened and ordered the unit to create super humans. These super humans will be unique to their planet alone, and most importantly, the super humans will be able to protect them from the beings of destruction.

13 super humans were created before the beings of destruction got wind of what was happening. They wiped out the entire research and development unit before wreaking havoc in Exoplanet. They turned the mortals against each other and took joy upon the sight of them destroying one another. They used all the chaos they brought with them as a cover as they waged war against the 13 super humans.

Although seemingly outnumbered (no one ever knew how many beings of destruction existed), the 13 super humans held their own. They lost count of how many they’ve killed. That is until the 13th perished. When it happened, the 12 others felt it. Strangely enough, after the 13th died, the beings of destruction retreated.

The 12 looked upon their world only to see nothing but death around them. The beings they battled had effectively destroyed their planet. But that very same night, when they were mourning the loss of their own, they saw flashes; visions of their 13th and of a different planet. Earth.

 

 


 

Note:

 

A short prologue for you guys.

Tell me what you think. :)