Chapter 5

your love changed my life

Seungho pov:

The main road is blocked right now and i really want to get rid of this stupid situation i have put myself in ,i know another road ,but a longer one and actually i had never driven in this road ,but i was with Go before on this road ,just let's hope i would be able to remember the road as i'm not that good with roads and directions.

Itold her about that road and she agreed anyway .well this girl is alittle bit strange ,how could she agree to come with a strange guy on a strange road she doesn't know?! or maybe she knows?! But she seems know how to fight 

Taeun pov: 

Well taeun you should be careful now more ,he is going on an unknown road to you ,you have to be ready to kick his face and beat him up if he tried to do something stupid ,but he doesn't seem like a ert though

"hey ,what's your name?!" i asked out of the blue when he was concentrating on the road

" seungho" he said shortly without looking at me

"nice name" i mummbled 

"huh?!" i hope he didn't hear me not trying to embrass me

"nothing , concentrate on the road ,we don't want to have another one riding with us" i said grinning and he looked at me with digust face so i managed to piss him off *kekekekekeke* 

 

Seungho pov: 

I 'm sure i heard her saying my name is nice ,i just wanted to make sure ,but she pissed me off by her comment.aishhh!! 

_____________________________________________

 

Go pov: 

We were on our way back and  she fell asleep on the way back ,if i weren't afraid she would wake up ,i would stop the car and stare at her sleeping angelic face .i was so satisfied and happy with her reaction when i called taeun cute ,that's a hope that she likes me ,i.wanted to have alittle hope for now .

We arrived at her house after 30 minutes driving , i shook her lightly and she opened her eyes * cute~* 

" we are here" i smiled at her sleepy face 

" hmmm" she sat with the right position and started to open and close her eyes for many times and hit her cheeks ,seungho told me before that she wakes up easily ,but stay at bed for about 15 minutes to be fully awake ,that's true then ,i started to giggle at her actions ,when she looked at me with the corner of her eyes ,i put my hands on my mouth and stopped .

 ______________________________________

Seungho pov: 

I have been driving for 45 minutes now ,the road is so complicated really , i'm sure the road i was with GO in was full of signs and full of cars ,but this road is devote of any road signs and I can see only few cars every now and then ,but now there is not single car and ofcourse no signs , did i lost the way?! Please no!! Should i turn around and go back ?! Or continue?! Aishhh!! .

Wait what is that sound?! 

I looked at my right side ! Well i almost forgot about her,wait a minute?! Is she snoring?!! *hahahahahaha* Are you really  a girl?! Tsk~ 

Her head was in a compeletly wrong position ,she will hurt her neck like that!! 

I stopped the car to correct her neck position , i thought she would wake up and slap me for doing that!! I mean that considers touching after all ,but she didn't even move an inch ,i placed her neck in a good position ,but couldn't help to stare at her for seconds ,she was really cute , a small and really cute nose , small and slightly full lips and really chubby cheeks and ....

      What are doing seungho?! Stop this bull ! 

I slapped myself for checking her out ,and go back to reality again and started the car ,but it didn't bother to move i tried for more than ten times ,but still ,i stepped out of the car to check it and the reality slapped me at the face ,the car is out of the gas !! Great ,really great! My day is completely ruined now .

What to do now?! My battery is dead and her phone is broken !!! 

I got back into the car again to wake her up ,i called her ,but no response ,i shook her but still no response , you left me with no choice i smirked and yelled at her ear 

"YAHHHHHHH!!!" i yelled at her ear ,i thought she would wake up shocked and yell at my face ,but she just opened her eyes and looked with her sleepy eyes at me 

"what?! " she said with a sleepy tune .

"wake up ,we have a problem here! "i said still looking at her 

"what problem?!" she said with the same sleepy tune and looked around ,i checked her reaction trying to figure the situation out all by herself .her reaction changed from sleepy to clueless to shocked ,so i think she knew what are we in now

"don't tell me that we are lost" she said with almost teary eyes .

"worse actually" i said looking down,afraid to look at her in the eyes ,i'm the one who crushed her ,and now this.

" what worse than losing the way ?! She said with panic.

" the car is out of gas" i said softly .

"WHAT?!!!" she souted and took her things and stormed out of the car,i followed after her ,but her steps was nearly running ,i had to run to keep up with her steps ,i stopped her by the shoulder ,but she quickly turned my arm behind my back and bent me down, 

"YAHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted at her ,he grip was so tight on my arm and that sudden action hurted my back as i had already a bad back .

" i shouldn't have trusted you from the begining you ert!! Do you think i'm that stupid ?! First ,crushed into me , took me to the hospital to make me have some trust into you,took another road and now the car os broken down ,nice plan !" she saod and i felt her smirking .

I don't blame her ,any girl in her situation would think the same ,and she didn't seem to leave me ,sorry kid but you left me with no choice again .

With a quick move i turned up the situation , she was in the position i was in few seconds ago .

"YAHH!! LEAVE ME !! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?! "she shouted ,but i could feel fear in her voice .

I left her ,she rubbed her wrists with deadly gaze directed at me .

"see!! I swear i'mnot going to do anything to you! I'mnot a ert i swear!  , i have a younger sister at your age ,and i don't want anyone to do that to her ! "I said calmly  with my eyes directed at hers trying to comfort her and i thought i did it!! She seemed more relaxed 

"i will charge the phone from my laptop and call for help, don't worry, you can stay in the car and i'll wait outside if you don't trust me" i continued 

She started tl walk back to the car ,but didn't get into it ,instead she went to the other side of the road and sat there om a bench .

I went to the car and bent down to get the laptop ,but my back pain attacked me and i don't even painkillers with me ! 

I endured the pain ,that's the least i should worry about now ,i.put the charger in the cable .

Taeun pov: 

Well i can read people well ,and i don't think he is a bad person , i was just shocked from the whole situation ,but when he talked to me that sincerly ,i knew i was right from the begining ,but that doesn't mean to give him all my trust ,so i sat out of the car ,that's more safe .

I watched his moves carefully ,he went to the car ,bent down to take the laptop ,but wait? Is he in pain?! Why is he holding his back ?! 

I remembered what i did to him ,did i hurt his back?! No way!! No one's back can be hurt by such a move .

Oh! He is coming into my direction now.