I Love You...Saranghae...(Part Two)

From L.A. to Hawaii With Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm apologize for my LATE update...hopefully you will enjoy this chapter and hope it will not bored you...happy reading!

 

Jong Kook already prepared so much things to make sure that his confession plan will be going smoothly. He even booked two rooms at one of the resort on the island to spend some time with Jihyo after he confess. He wants to do a lots of things with her such as surfing because Hawaiian beach are popular with that kind of sport also other sports water. He hope Jihyo will like it as much as him.

Before he depart to Hawaii, Jong Kook took the opportunity to spend as much time as he can with his friends in L.A. while he still there. He already told Tiny hyung about his plan and he was so happy for Jong Kook knowing that he ready to take a huge step in his life to commit in a relationship which he always hope that Jong Kook will find a woman that he love to be with.

Jong Kook never told him about his feelings towards Jihyo because he's really shy to admit but Tiny hyung started to sensed something weird the moment he saw Jong Kook bought a ring at the jewellery store that day and also when Jong Kook keep asking him about Hawaii. He sensed that Jong Kook is hiding something from him and he can't just sit still until he know the truth. He force Jong Kook to tell him everything after he accidentally heard Jong Kook talking by himself murmuring Jihyo name. He was more than happy to help Jong Kook for his confession plan after he knew Jong Kook feeling.

While Jihyo at Hawaii was having so much fun in her photo shoot session. She was so excited when she knew that she will do the photo shoot around the island. She was so glad to have a chance to explore the island, one place that she ever dream to go and she can't miss that opportunity. Even she being excited but in her heart, she wish to be there with her lover or more to certain someone which is Kim Jong Kook.

"What are you doing, oppa? I wish that you will be here with me...", said Jihyo in her mind while she looked at the beautiful scenery.

After she done with the photo shoot that day, Jihyo spend some time with her brother and her staff at the beach. They do lots of things there and took many pictures to treasure their moments at that beautiful place. Her stylist later post the picture in her Instagram. 

********************************************************************

Finally, the day Jong Kook been waiting for already arrived and he was so happy. He keeps on imagine how Jihyo will react with his confession even he don't know if Jihyo will reciprocate his feeling. He just let it all in God's hand and pray that everything he was about to do will success and he can be with the one he love.

Jong Kook also don't forget to bring the ring he bought at the other day to give it to her. Jong Kook already plan to slip the ring into Jihyo finger once he confess his feeling, it's not like he wants to propose her for marriage, just a symbolic of his love for her and he also thinks that ring will looks so good on her. He chuckled himself with the thought.

Before Jong Kook boarding to Hawaii, he make a phone call to Jihyo's brother, Seong Moon to make sure that their plan are on track and for him to know Jihyo where about so it will not ruining their plan. He needs to get help from her brother because if Jihyo have any other things to do, how will he confess to her? He needs to ask help from him and by asking for it, he should need to tell Seong Moon about his plan, his feeling and everything. He rewind again in his mind their conversation a day before while waiting for his departure.

Jong Kook search for Seong Moon phone number from everyone he knows. He was so regret for not keep his number while he can easily get it from Jihyo. Even he was closed with her, he still not so closed with her brother because they only meet two or three times and they never really had a chance to hanging out together like he did with his sister, Jihyo.

After being busy to make a called and send a messages for Seong Moon number, he finally have it. Thanks to Kwang Soo but of course he don't give the number easily to Jong Kook. Kwang Soo threaten Jong Kook to tell him why he wants Jihyo's brother phone number and he then tell his tall dongsaeng everything start from the beginning he falls in love with Jihyo and his confession plan.

Kwang Soo wish him a good luck and he was so happy for him that he finally have someone that he love wholeheartedly. Jong Kook took a deep breath and start to dialled the number he already keyed on his phone and waiting for the called to be answered nervously. After the third rings, a voice can be heard over the phone.

"Yeoboseyo...Who is this?", Seong Moon answered the called.

"Yeoboseyo? Seong Moon?", Jong Kook said over the line.

"Nehh...Who is this?", Seong Moon answer.

"It's me...Kim Jong Kook...", Jong Kook replied hesitated.

"Kim Jong Kook?? Kim Jong Kook-ssi from Running Man??", Seong Moon was so shocked to get a called from Jong Kook.

"Nehh...it's me...really...", Jong Kook chuckled heard his reaction.

"I'm sorry...I was so shocked that you called me suddenly...How are you doing, Jong Kook-ssi?", Seong Moon greet formally.

"I'm sorry too if you get a shocked...Don't be formal with me, just call me hyung...Let's just skip the greeting...Actually the reason i call you is that i want to ask for your help...can you help me?",

"Neh...Hyung, Jong Kook hyung...You want to ask for my help?? Really?? What an honor...Of course! Why would i not helping you...tell me what can i do for you...i will help as much as i can...", Seong Moon sincerely said.

"Thank you...but first...did your sister are somewhere near you?",

"Anii...I'm not with her...Wae? Kim Jong Kook-ssi, is there anything wrong??", Seong Moon curiously asked.

"Hmmm...I don't know where to start...It's related to your sister...", Jong Kook said carefully.

"My sister? Seong Im? I mean Ji Hyo noona?? What's with her??", Seong Moon ask in curiousity.

"Hmm...actually...I...I like your sister...", Jong Kook shut his eyes like he was in front of him and ready to take a slap or anything he could think.

"......", Seong Moon not know what to reply.

"Hello...you still there?", Jong Kook anxiously ask when he not hear anything. 

"Hmmm...do you really like her, hyung?", Seong Moon suddenly ask after being silent for a moment.

"Anii...Aniya...Aish...I'm not going to lie anymore...I...I not only like her...I love her for a long time, more than i can remember...for me, she is like the light of my life...the air that i breathe...she is my everything...I knew that i can't live without her...every second we apart, it torn my heart because i can't keep on to call or message her everytime because we are not a couple and it definitely hurts me...I can't imagine if one day she come and tell me she's going to get married with someone else, my world definitely tumbling down and i don't know if i can love anyone else like i love her...that's why i really need your help Seong Moon-ah...help me with my plan to confess to your sister...if she not accept my feeling, i won't regret and sad...at least she will know my true feeling towards her...", Jong Kook finally let out everything that he kept in his heart for over a years.

He can't believe that he just said what he said but there is no turning back anymore. What have been done are already done. The only thing he need now is Seong Moon help.

"Hyung...you make me speechless...your words are more than enough for me to help you...I believe my sister will be happy if she become your lover...I know her...she will accept you...", Seong Moon words light up his burden. He can't believe, Seong Moon, Jihyo's brother will help him. His heart screamed in joy. 

After Seong Moon agreed to help him, they talked for hours on how to make Jong Kook confession plan succeed. Their conversation keep on going until they both agreed and satisfied with the plan.

That is how Jong Kook team up with Seong Moon to proceed with his plan and to make sure everything was doing fine especially to make sure that Jihyo are not going anywhere that day.

********************************************************************

Seong Moon knock on Jihyo hotel room door several time and he keep on dialling her number. He knows that her sister must not wake up yet and he kind of running of time because Jong Kook will arrive there in one hour. 

"Noona! Are you there? Wake up!", Seong Moon shout a little as he don't want to disturb others.

Jihyo still on her bed shuffling around when she heard a knock on the door. After a while, she lazily get off the bed. She look at another bed beside her and saw it empty. She thought, her stylist must've been gone to somewhere earlier. Jihyo then walk to the door and open it while yawning.

"Yah! Wh...", Jihyo can't finish her word when Seong Moon close with his hand and drag her inside her room.

"Yah! What are you doing?", Jihyo bursts out after her brother release his hand.

"Noona...can you slow down your voice? I'm not deaf yet...", Seong Moon sits on her bed and look at her with evil smile.

"Yah...how can i not yelling at you when you disturb my beautiful sleep? What's with your smile? I know you must want something when you seems can't wait for me to wake up...palli...spill it out! I want to continue my dream...", Jihyo lay on her bed while she talk.

"Hehe...you know me well...", Seong Moon smile sheepishly.

"Palli!", insist Jihyo.

"Well...hmm...I want to go travel around this place and buy some souvenir for our family but i don't have enough money...so, can you come with me?", Seong Moon gives an excuses to make Jihyo out of her bed.

"Yah...why you need me to go with you? I can just give you some money...just let me sleep...", Jihyo takes another pillow and buried her face.

"Noona...please...come with me...we should spend time together...you will be busy after we go back to Korea...pity your brother here...", Seong Moon keeps shaking Jihyo's body.

"Yah...we still can spend time together even i will be busy with my work...you know i love you...", 

"Noona...noona...noona...", Seong Moon was so desperate now. He needs to make Jihyo out of her room and get ready before Jong Kook arrive the place they promise to meet.

"Aishhh! Jinjja? What's wrong with you? Fine! I will come with you...", finally Jihyo give up. She also thinks that she should spend her time with her brother who already being a good helper for her nowadays when she was so busy with her schedule.

"Yeay! Thank you! You are jjang! Palli...I will wait at the lobby...wear something nice ok? I don't want to walk with you if you don't dress up...", Seong Moon was so relief when Jihyo agreed to go out with him which it's just his act to make her sister wake and out of her room.

"Yah! Why should i dress up? We just want to tour around the island not to have a some kind of date! Besides you are my brother!", Jihyo who annoyed with her brother request nagged at him.

"Aishh...can't you just do what i say...don't ask too much...I will go now and wait you there...don't take too long...we don't have much time...", Seong Moon left the room and jump in a joy after he close the door. 

Jihyo feeling weird with her brother words but she just ignored it, think that he only wants her to get ready in a short time. Jihyo then move herself to the bathroom and start to take a shower. After fifteen minutes she's already done. She wear a floral printed knee cut dress that bought when they in their way back to the hotel from the photo shoot session. Jihyo saw the dress and bought it without any second thought. She then just apply some light make up just enough to make her look good not pale. After she done, Jihyo get out of her room wearing a pair of wedges that match with her dress.

Jong Kook already landed on the island and waiting for a cab to bring him to the place that Seong Moon already arrange for him. He make a call to Seong Moon to inform about his arrival.

"Yeoboseyo...Moonie-ah...where are you now? I already arrived and now heading to the place you told me...how about your sister?", Jong Kook sound so excited.

"Yah...hyung...shouldn't you greet me first? I know you were excited but cool down hyung...my noona won't go anywhere because i already ask her to accompany me...she not suspect anything...", Seong Moon proudly said.

"Hehe..mianhae, Moonie-ah...i just can't hold my feelings anymore...the soon i confess the soon i will relax...even if your sister won't accept my feeling...", Jong Kook said in a sad tone at his last sentence.

"Hyung, don't worry...I'm sure she will accept you...You are a good man, who doesn't want to be with Kim Jong Kook? There's lots of woman dream to be your girlfriend...so cheer up ok?", Seong Moon try to encourage Jong Kook and give him his support.

"Aishh...you make me embarrass...I don't want other woman...your sister is the only one i need and love...but, thank you Moonie for your words...I really appreciate it...", 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter