Finally.

Will you be Mine Again?

You and Jackson have been together for 2 months already. You love Jackson. Jackson loves you. Jackson is perfect. He knows how to take care of you. He is sweet. But there is one thing that u don't like about him. He always flirting with other girls. Until one day....

 
You were waiting for Jackson in front of the school gate. It's been 30 minutes since you have been waiting for him. So you decided to go and find him.
 
"Hey wanna catch a lunch today?" Jackson said to the group of girls.
All of the girl agree to him. 
 
Then he turns his gaze to me. "Baby" he comes to you. 
You ignore him and walk away. You know he won't lose to you. You were right. He is back hugging you. "What's wrong baby?" He asks you with his y voice. 
 
"Nothing" you said while trying to let go of his hug. But he is too strong so you can't.
"Baby.. They are just my friend. I just ask them for a lunch." He whispers to my ears.
 
You finally let go of his hug then you turn around to face him. 
"A friend? Don't you remember that we used to be a friend and you were asking for a lunch that time too??" You shouted to him angrily.
"But-" Jackson wants to stop you. But you won't.
 
"No but.. Everything is the same. You don't know that how much I stalk you everyday. You always flirting with a girl. Everyday!! Every time!!" Tears are about to fall down from your eyes now.
 
"Wang Jackson Let's Breakfast..." You said out an unbelievable word. "I got enough you" you threw away the necklace which is on your necklace to the ground.
 
That necklace is so meaningful to you both. Throwing that necklace away means that everything is done. He gave you that necklace on your first anniversary with him. You remember that because of that necklace you have your first kiss with him. But now Everything is done...
 
At the night of that day, you were just frozen in your bed. Deleting all your memories with him on your phone and hoping that you will forget him easily like how your phone deletes his photo in just a second.
 
For Jackson's side, He just standstill when he hears you said "Wang Jackson Let's Break Up". He picked up the necklace and put it in his pocket. "I won't let you go easily" he said to himself.
 
Another day without Jackson... You walk to school by your own today. 
 
"Good Morning Mom. I'm going home now" you kissed on the right of your mom cheek then bid her a bye.
 
You was about to walk but then you realized that someone is following you. 
You turn around. And it was none other that your ex.. Wang Jackson.
"Why are you here?" You ask him with a serious voice.
 
He doesn't answer you but instead of that he makes you sit on his Motor. You were ignoring him at first but you can't. Wang Jackson is such a strong man. 
 
Then he puts his helmet on your head. Then drives to the school.
It feels like everything is still the same but no... It's not the same. We are done. 
 
"Don't ever put your hands on his waist even you are about to fall down" you said to yourself.
But after a second.. He suddenly stops the motor. "Be careful. You might fall down" he said to you.
You were face-Palm yourself. You are red like tomato right now. 
 
After arriving at school you thought that you will escape from him now. But no. You was wrong. He grabs your hand which makes your face turn to him. "Be my Friend, will you?" He asks you with his normally cuteness. You are weak when it comes to his cuteness. You want to ignore him but you can't. "Okay.. And let me go, will you?" You said to him with an annoying voice. "Okay!!" Then he lets go of your hand.
 
You arrived at your class at same time that the school bell ring. You walk to your seat. "How was your day my friend?" Your best friend, Park Chorong asks you while pinching your cheek as usual. "It's good.. Wait.. Not good.. Hmm.. I don't know" you sigh. Chorong pats your head then comfort you "aww... Don't stress out yourself too much. Tell me what happen?". You don't know if you should tell her or not. But since she is your best friend since childhood time so why not. "I-I break up with Jackson" you sigh and look down.  
"It's okay.. Everything will be alright. I will Always there for a help." She said while patting your pat. You smile at her then the class finally starts.
 
You were doing your stressful math exercise then you glance at the window. And what you see is Wang Jackson doing a heart sign and a fighting to you at the window. You can't help burst out a big laughter which surprise all your classmates even your teacher. "S-Sorry" you apologize to them then let out a giggle.
 
Class ended. You feel more relief now. "Wanna go to the coffee shop nearby?" Chorong asks you as she is the first one who is done preparing her backpack. "Okay why not" you let out a smile to your best friend.
 
When you was about to go out, but then you and your best friend were blocked by the most annoying person in the world. "Where are you going? Can I join?" Jackson asks you. You sigh "none of your business" you said to him emotionless. "Tell me please~" this time puppy wang Jackson is here right now using all his cuteness toward you. You can't help but "coffee shop" you answered him.
 
"let's go" he lets out excitedly then drags you and Chorong to the coffee shop.
 
You are sitting with your best friend and facing your Ex. Suddenly..
"I'm sorry guys. But I need to go. My mom needs me now." Chorong suddenly lets out after reading the message that her mom sent to her.
"I will go with you then" you was about to stand up but stop by your own best friend.
"No no No stay here. Have fun with Jackson. I will go now bye" then she bids a bye to us.
 
Awkward starts to feel in the air until Jackson suddenly teases you "hear That? She told you to have fun with me" he lets out a playful smirk. "ert" you annoyingly said to him. 
"What? I didn't say that I will do anything to you. Come on let's go" once again you were dragged by him. Thankfully to Chorong who pays everything for you and Jackson today.
 
You are now with him at a familiar park. Then you realized that this was the park that you and him have your first official date. 
 
"Remember anything?" He looks at you seriously and asks you. 
You didn't answer him but go to sit at the bench instead. Then he goes to sit beside you. 
 
Then you close your eyes to relax yourself. Then you remember everything...
 
When You and Jackson were so shy at first. Too shy even you guys can't look at each other eyes. Remember when your hand and his hand were together. Remember when he warms your hand when your hands are cold. 
 
Then when you open your eyes, you notice that Jackson was looking at you at the whole of time. 
 
"Looking at someone like this is rude you know.." You try your best to ignore his eyes contact. 
 
No response. He didn't answer you. But then you feel someone's arms were wrap around. It was Jackson. 
 
"Jackson.. Please let's go" you mumble. "Stay like this for a minute please" he whispers as you feel him relaxing himself on your shoulder.
 
"Let's go home okay Jackson?" You asked him. "Okay" he agrees.
 
He company you all the way at home. He is so romantic somehow. 
 
"I will go inside home now. Make sure that you are safe" you said to him and give him a first kiss on his cheek after breaking up with him yesterday. 
 
He didn't say anything again but he goes closer to you and kisses your forehead. "Good night" he gives you his cheerful smile.
 
You go to your bed room and jump around like a kid.
 
"Wang Jackson you.." You said to yourself while touching your forehead.
 
Another has come. As usual Jackson comes to pick you up at home. 
 
--Lunch Time--
 
You were eating your lunch with your best friend peacefully until Kai and his gang come to you.
 
"Hey Pretty.. Wanna eat lunch time together?" Kai asks you with an usual smirk on his face.
 
You ignore him and just eat your foods. "Ignoring me?" Kai asks you again. But this time his voice becomes more annoying. You knew Trouble will come soon.
 
"Get out" he shouts to your best friend. And his gang drag them away.
 
"Stop that" you tries to get away from him but fail.
 
"Come with me" he drags you with him. 
 
But then Someone comes up and punch Kai hardly on the face. Kai falls on the floor. 
 
"J-Jackson.." You said while looking at him. 
 
 "Don't touch her" Jackson shouted at Kai.
 
You feel scared yet touched at the same time.
 
When you turn around, you see Kai is holding a bat and his direction is Jackson. You saw that and run toward Jackson.
 
When Kai hits that, you go and block him. But it was late the bat is hitting your head right now. Suddenly your vision become black.
 
You wake up with a bandage in your head. You feel dizzy. Suddenly...
 
"You wake up?" You heard a familiar voice.
 
And it was Jackson. "J-Jack..." You tires to sit up but you can't. You were too tired. "It's okay rest" Jackson told you.
 
Z"Thank you" Jackson thanked you. "It's oka-" a pair of lip cutted you. 
 
It was Jackson's. It was your first kiss with him after you guys break up. You didn't response it at first. You were confused. Confused about everything. But then you realized that his lips still on you. You can't help but end up respond his kiss. You feel that he becomes more tense up after you respond his kiss.
 
After a minute, you guys broke the kiss because both of you were out of breath that time. "Can we get back?" Jackson asks you with no fear. 
 
"Why not" you answered with a smile.