Chapter 1

Teacher Taemin [Taemin x Reader]

"How come you got an F on this project? I know you're usually very good in school. Did something happen?" Taemin looked up from your paper that he just had looked through, gave you his curious expression with a cute, small wrinkle between his eyebrows.

"I've been distracted." you answered, politely but still somewhat nervous in his presence. 

"Distracted by what?" he took of his glasses that had been resting on the bridge of his nose, you knew that was a sign that he was getting more serious, wanting to know what's up.

"It's by who.." you silently mumbled, staring down at your lap. You could feel your heartbeat race faster when you thought about the fact that Taemin himself were the one distracting you from your work. Could you really tell him that? It wouldn't be the first time. A sudden touch felt over your one hand, a cozy warm feeling spread through your body as you slowly raised your gaze to see that Taemin had reached for it. He was looking straight at you and you could almost feel as if your heart skipped a beat.

"You can tell me." his voice was soft, almost gentle and he still hadn't taken away his hand from yours. You could now almost feel it burning from his touch, still unable to stop focusing on it.

"It's.." your voice gets cut off, not knowing if it's a good idea to tell him. But at the same time you trust that he'll understand, this couldn't be the first time he'd heared such a thing, right? A small silence spread before you gather enough courage in a deep breath to spill out the truth.

"It's you.." it was more like a whisper but in the corner of your eye you can see how a smirk suddenly forms on his lips.

"Oh, that's.. interesting." still with the smirk over his lips he gets up from the chair and walks around the table. The heartbeat in your chest is now so strong that you can almost feel in your ears. For a short moment it looks like he's about to get something but at the very last second he turns to you, leans over. So close that you can feel his warm breath gently caress your face. It smells sweet and a bit minty, like he's been eating a pastille. Your eyes lock into each other, so intense that you can see every small detail in his dark brown eyes.

"You know what we have to do about that." he whiskers as a low chuckle espaces from his plump, pink lips. You swallow, trying to keep your eyes fixed on his, trying not to stare at his lips. At that very moment, you knew perfectly well what would happen.

Written by FantasyTaemint
Do not re-upload or claim as your own.