Beach Romance - FINAL

➻ Beach Romance ➻ Office Romance Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"We're finally here!" Taeyeon announced for the fifth time as they entered their hotel room in Hawaii. Baekhyun could only chuckle at his wife's cuteness. "This is gonna be the best honeymoon trip ever!" Taeyeon threw her hands up in the air and scanned the pricey suite room her husband had booked for them.

"I'm gonna make sure of that." Baekhyun finally said as he put down his bag and fell on the queen sized bed. "I'm so happy, Baek!" Taeyeon jumped in joy as she observed the scenery from their balcony, "You like it?" Baekhyun asked trying to catch up his breath. "You kidding me? I love it!" Taeyeon said and within a second she threw herself on their bed, earning a gasp from Baekhyun. 

"Woah. Calm down, girl." Baekhyun smiled bright-fully as his girlfriend could not contain her happiness. "I'm so god damn tired," Baekhyun complained, pulling Taeyeon closer to him on the bed.

"You smell like strawberry." He said and buried his face in Taeyeon's neck.

"Aish." Taeyeon smiled and wrapped her arms around her lover. 

"I love you," Baekhyun confessed. "I know, pabo." 

"Baek!" The mentioned person's eyes fluttered open as he heard his name being called repeatedly; he groaned and sat up to see his wife, "Let's go." 

"W-where?" 

"Beach. C'mon hurry up, we don't want to be late." Taeyeon hurried him as she pushed him off the bed. 

"Yah! Crazy woman!" Baekhyun grunted and rubbed his head. "It has been only six hours since we've landed babe. Bloody six hours." Baekhyun shot a glare.

Taeyeon didn't answer, she kept quiet before she noticed Baekhyun's eyes widening when he saw their swim suits on the bed. "What a-are those, b-babe?" 

"I prepared our swim wears, silly," Taeyeon answered with a giggle. Baekhyun walked over to the other side of the bed and lifted Taeyeon's bikini. 

"Don't tell me you're gonna wear this." Baekhyun's voice was sharp and he seemed annoyed as he examined the almost no piece of fabric.

"I am. Why?" 

"This is so bloody... exposing!" Baekhyun showed her the bikini, his eyebrows raising. "Yeah, that's why I bought it. Tiffany said it would look y on me-" 

"No. You're not gonna wear this when there are..." He paused, taking a deep breath, "I don't want other guys to look at you, baby." He coaxed putting down her swim suit. 

"B-but... I want to look y... All the other girls wear these. Why not me? I want to be hot." Taeyeon pouted, making Baekhyun sigh. He quietly walked towards her and pulled her down on the bed beside him. 

They both locked eyes with each other, Baekhyun's eyes were full of concern whereas Taeyeon just wanted to look nice. 

"You're already very hot."  

"It's not the same thing, Baekhyun. I know you're protective but just this once... let me wear this. I want to be confident about myself." Taeyeon tried to convince him as she pulled his hands to rest on her lap. Taeyeon squeezed his hands to assure him, "I'll be fine." 

"I don't know..." Baekhyun sighed , not wanting to give in. 

"Pweaseee.. Taeyeonnie never asks Baekhyunnie for anything. Let her wear for Baekhyunnie?" The reddish brown-hairedmale sighed in disbelief, "You're too cute, Kim Taeyeonnie." He smiled.

"So... Can I?" Taeyeon batted her eyelashes.

"Yes you can." As soon as Baekhyun finished , Taeyeon threw her hands up in excitement, hitting Baekhyun's nose by mistake. He let out a grunt and covered his nose, "Ouch." 

"Oh God. Sorry! Are you okay?" Taeyeon immediately got worried and she tried to take a look at him but he turned his face away.

"Ha! Got you." Baekhyun quickly pecked her lips. 

"You rascal." Baekhyun smiled when she called him that, Baekhyun loved to tease his wife. He stood up and began walking towards the bathroom. "Going to take a shower?" 

"Yeah, want to tag along?" He smirked. 

"How can I refuse?" Taeyeon quickly jumped to her feet and entered the bathroom with her sweet husband.

"We're here!" Taeyeon proclaimed in absolute joy as they stepped foot on the sand. "It feels so damn great!" She added,spinning around. Baekhyun quietly followed her, keeping quiet as he carefully observed her every move. 

He'd move the sun if his lovely wife asked him to. So, when she begged him if she could wear her swim suit- he could not refuse. Although he wanted to, he doesn't want any guy eyeing or even thinking about his girl.

Taeyeon was currently wearing a flannel over her black tank. Of course, she was wearing her beloved bikini under her clothes. She twirled around happily wearing her black slippers. 

"Don't you look just lovely, cupcake?" Baekhyun said, finally catching up to her. He wore a black deep neck shirt and his trunks for swimming. 

"Not yet, Byun Baekhyun," Taeyeon smirked suggestively, making his boyfriend chuckle. "There aren't many people around over there," Baekhyun said pointing at a spot near where they were standing. "There is a shade too." He added and before waiting for her response, he whisked her along him by grabbing her wrist.

"Isn't this amazing?" Baekhyun asked, resting his head on his wife's lap. Taeyeon had already stripped herself off of her upper clothing. To be true, when Baekhyun saw his blonde girlfriend in her swim wear, his throat got dry and he forgot how to breathe. He just openly gawked at her.

She was wearing had a garden twist front top and loop-sided bottoms. Most of her skin was exposed and she was already done applying her heat protection lotion. To Taeyeon's amusement, Baekhyun stood still wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter