Whalien 52

That Tumblr Girl

Suga Pov

And so I passed the letter to Namjoon after Zico asked me about it. I still have not forgiven Namjoon for what he did to me and that girl but well, I felt sorry for Zico. What Namjoon did is pretty much unforgivable because it destroyed the trust that the girl had in me. I heard Namjoon tearing through the dorm like the bulldozer he is as usual and he peeked into my room looking for me. "Thanks, hyung. I appreciate what you did", he said to me. I just nodded at him as an acknowledgement and if Jin hyung had not come in to pull us apart, I might punched him when he continued his next sentence which was "I'm sorry but I still don't regret telling that girl your real identity. Hyung, she's attached and she even got ing engaged at our concert. What are you thinking?" I straightaway jumped at him and it took Jin hyung plus Hoseok to pull us apart after Jin hyung realized that he needed further reinforcements with that killer look I had in my eyes.

"Go and ing find your boyfriend, I did you and him a favor by passing that letter to you so go and off otherwise I will kill you for your huge mouth", I literally screamed at him while Hoseok held me back. Namjoon left quickly after that and I just collapsed to the floor feeling overwhelmed with everything. Why did he have to bring up that the girl is no longer attainable? He thinks I don't know she got engaged at our ing concert? Come on, it made trending twitter topic for God's sake! Jin hyung came up to me and passed me a cream coloured envelope. "Yoongi, I know it's the worst possible time to pass you this but Namjoon told me to pass it to you in case you explode at him. I know you had feelings for her but you do know that it is completely impossible for us to date a fan right? Not only dating a fan but talking to a fan under false pretenses. She really thought you were a fanboy of BTS so I guess she must have felt betrayed to find out that you not only lied to her but deceived her. I'm not saying that having feelings is wrong but Yoongi, you knew from day one that she is attached. Why do you think Namjoon stepped in? You think we don't know that everytime you are caught scrolling through your phone on videos that you're looking at her SNS? You think I didn't hear your sobs in the middle of the night? Do you think we're so stupid that we don't know what your feud with Namjoon is about? Yoongi, grow the up! She has moved on and so must you."

I pushed him out of the room after taking the envelope and locked our room door. I don't think that Namjoon or Jin hyung will understand how I feel since they had love that was attainable and people who understood what it is like being in this industry. My family never approved of me going on this path until Bangtan was more successful, my hyung and dongsaengs were going through the same thing as me so who am I to complain to them? I know we have our ARMY but it really gets lonely and I guess my verse in Whalien 52 was almost like a cry for help. I always go on Tumblr and I may not know English that well but I do try to understand the posts and yeah, I have seen things I shouldn't have seen. I'm happy that they do ship me with the members in a cute way but er, I'm still straight. Somehow in my browsing couple of years back, I stumbled upon this post by this girl who called herself IltaBTS so I guessed her name was Ilta which I looked up means night in Finnish. The post referenced my lines from Whalien 52 and she actually said that she felt that I'm signalling a message by saying that I'm lonely but I couldn't be bothered anymore because no one can hear me and she added that she wished she could speak to me because there's someone here who will hear me. I started browsing through her posts, it was mostly reposts of BTS videos, photos and lyrics, some of the ships but a lot of them had to do with my lyrics and quotes and saying how she related to them or is willing to become someone who would listen. I bookmarked her Tumblr so I can come back to it but I went above that and found her SNS accounts as well. From her SNS accounts, I knew she had a boyfriend but there was just something about her that compelled me to create a fake account and make it seem like I was a BTS fanboy to hide my identity. I messaged her pretending to be fanboy and said that I liked her posts about me and that I can relate to Whalien 52 because I feel like no one can hear me and to my surprise, she was friendly and responded to me saying that she will be my listener. From then on, Whalien 52 was no longer my theme song until Namjoon broke everything and now I'm just left with a cream colored envelope that contains an invitation that I'm too scared to open.

 

Hey guys, here's the spin off!!!! So now you know which is the real ending for It Was Love and what

Namjoon did to poor Yoongi and Ilta. What do you think of this story? Hope you do like it 

and there will be more coming but I promise this story will be a short one.

Do comment your thoughts, pretty please?