short story 6

short stories

" Baek, are you done yet? My stomach really isn't cooperating right now and you've been in the toilet for an hour! " Chanyeol shouted from the outside.

" Oh shut up, I'm just tidying myself up. " Baekhyun groaned and pulled open the toilet door.

" Do I look good? " he asked, turning around to look at the toilet mirror again, shooting finger hearts at his reflection.

" I don't care, just get out of my way! " Chanyeol grasped his arms and pulled him out the bathroom before flinging the door shut.

" Gosh what a grumpy man, " Baekhyun whistled to himself her favourite music while strolling down to his bedroom to do more last minute tidying up.

A few minutes later, he heard the bathroom door swing open and Chanyeol's loud voice " What are you even doing? I've never seen you dressed up since forever. "

" I'm going on a date, " Baekhyun replied while pulling out different socks from his wardrobe.

" Do you think this will match the new shoes I got last week? "

" Definitely, that girl finna swoon for you. Anyways, who you going on a date with? "

" Jung. "

" Jung Eunji?! Taekwondo club's current President? Damn, I heard the last guy she went on a date with ended up with a few broken ribs after the date. "

Chanyeol shivered in fear " What power! "

" She's pretty, I'll take a few broken ribs over not dating her. Now can you please move, I would like to pick up that pretty lady on time. " Baekhyun grabbed his car keys and waved to Chanyeol, " Don't wait up for me tonight, I'll be late. "

Eunji's house was merely a 10 minutes drive away from his so when Baekhyun arrived at her apartment, he realised he was a little too early but a gentleman should always wait for his girl.

Basic manners.

After waiting for awhile, he heard a light knock on his window.

Looking up from his phone immediately, he saw Eunji standing right in front of him.

He unlocked the door and walked out the car.

" Hello Princess, " he greeted while pulling open the car door for her to get in before getting back inside the car himself.

" You look amazing today. "

" You don't look so bad yourself as well, " Eunji replied with a laugh.

Baekhyun reached into the back of his car and took out the bouquet he bought on the way just now and gave it to her.

" Roses? Pretty classic huh Mr Byun, " she commented, face however becoming slightly redder than normal.

Baekhyun noticed it and felt a slight tug at his heartstrings. 

" Classic goes a long way gorgeous. "

She laughed again, a little louder this time round. Her face lighted up like a neon sign and her eyes crinkled into crescent moon and sparkle like the stars.

Damn, this is definitely worth getting a few broken ribs. " Baekhyun whispered softly to himself before pulling out of the apartment and driving to the restaurant to begin what we might say, a new love story.