CHAPTER 2

This is a love story????

 Lee jieun's pov

When I woke up and I went down to do the coloring, but was not ready and so I went into the living room to turn on the TV ......... and I could not believe my eyes ......

            "Jang Wooyoung was spotted yesterday at the beach evening with singer Hyomin"

Of course I'm angry and I changed my clothes and rushed into Wooyoung company (although I have not had breakfast). When I finally arrived in his company, I paid the taxi and I went straight to his office and when I came in, I said ....

" What I saw on TV about you, it's all true ?? "

"yes" He said Wooyoung

I couldn't believe, I wanted to cry but he is in front of me and I do not want him to see me cry for him, so I went out by his company running .

I was out all day, now it is evening, in a bit 'of time I get home, I want to be alone, I will not talk to anyone. I did not expect that Wooyoung did something, I thought that he loves me, I thought he wanted me, I thought he cared about me, but I was wrong.                                                                                                                I came home, I went straight to the room to sleep and forget this day.

When I'm on bed, I began to cry, it hurts too much, this pain is so great that I can not stand it, I wish this never happened.
While I'm thinking, the tears fall, fall and fall.
I cried all night until I fell asleep.

Has been a week since that day, I never left the house, my parents tried to cheer me up but nothing.
Today I decided to go out for a change of air and also to make my parents happy.
I decided to go to the mall to distract me, I went to the store to shop, 5 hours of shopping.
I got hungry, I have not eaten anything today so I went to the nearest bar .


When I saw the bar, I went, I ordered what I wanted and I went to sit down but ............................. .. I saw something.
Wooyoung and Hyomin are kissing in this bar even if they are transvestite, I I recognized.
I want to cry but I could not.
I'm running out of this place, I took a taxi because I want to go home and when I got home, I went straight to my room for crying

When I calmed down, I went into the kitchen because I got hungry (and by the way it was almost dinner time), I saw my parents  and then I saw that there were not only my parents but 'There were three people.
I got closer to them, I saw the wooyoung's parents and .......... and .......... and certainly there is also Wooyoung.                                                                     

Wooyoung is a jerk !!!!

He has the courage to come here after what he did.

I decided to ignore it.
Dinner is now ready so we sat and we began to eat, my and his parents began to talk while I and Wooyoung we were silent.

I saw Wooyoung coughed and ................                                                                                                                                                                                   " What have you done today?" he said.                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ummmh ........ so he tries to talk to me.   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
"I went out with my friends and you ??" I said
"I've been all day at work" he said.
Liar Liar.
I got up and I said,
"I'm not hungry anymore"
I went to my room and waited for wooyoung and his parents go away.
I heard the door slam, perhaps the wooyoung's  parents  and wooyoung go their home.
I went into the living room and saw the wooyoung's parents talking with my parents but I don't see Wooyoung ............ maybe he  went and he  go from his beloved.
When I came back from reality, I overheard the conversation of my parents and wooyoung's parents.
"My husband and I, we are mortified for Wooyoung's behavior" said the  Wooyoung's mother.
"I and my wife are angry with him" said the Wooyoung's father.
"I confess when my husband and I have discovered this, we were shocked." said my mum.
"We too, but that like it or not, he and Lee Jieun will marry." said the Wooyoung's father.
"yeah , when my husband and I go home we will talk with him, he will marry Jieun Lee and that will never see and talk Hyomin, we apologize for his behavior, I hope you give it a chance to Wooyoung." said the Wooyoung's mother.
"Don't worry, we will give a chance to Wooyoung." said my mum...................................................................................................................................
 

A/N : Hi!!!!!! I'm back. You like this chapter ?? This chapter is quite long ??? 
Sorry for my absence these days, but I had a problem with my computer.
In these days I will be absent because I have exams.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Please comment if you have something to say.
See you ^^