Christmas Kisses

Christmas Kisses

 

 

“Woohyun!  Woohyun wake up!”  Woohyun  groaned as Sunggyu tried to move his body back and forth to wake him up. “Come on!”

 

“What?” Woohyun sitting up, trying to open up his eyes.

 

“Merry Christmas!” Woohyun glanced at the clock on the bedside table, 7:00 AM. Sunggyu hugged Woohyun tight, waking the younger flinch. It woke him up though. He pulled away and got a box under the bed. It was a small red box. He put it on Woohyun’s lap. It has a big green ribbon on top. It was a Christmas present. Woohyun thought it was really sweet of Sunggyu. He asked, “For me?” Sunggyu nodded, eyeing on the gift, signaling Woohyun to open it.

 

He pulled the ribbon and tear the wrapper and threw it on the floor, not caring where it fell, revealing a small scrapbook. Sunggyu was still staring at Woohyun waiting for woohyun’s reaction. Woohyun flipped the cover open making him see Polaroid pictures of him and Sunggyu on their first date, first anniversary, first movie and everything were designed by Sunggyu and were captioned by his girly handwriting. Woohyun keeps on turning the page until he reaches a page were the title was, “First Christmas”. It was blank.

 

“Why is it blank?” Woohyun looked up at Sunggyu. Sunggyu chuckled.

 

“Because this IS our first Christmas Woohyun.” Sunggyu brought out his Polaroid and suddenly took a picture of both of them. The picture came or afterwards.

 

Woohyun smiled as he leaned closer to get a taste of the older’s lips.

 

“Merry Christmas, Gyu.” He whispered between the kisses. Sunggyu closed his eyes and lingered the kiss. Woohyun gives him the best kisses. His kisses were enough for his Christmas present. Minutes later, Woohyun pulled away and smirked. He stood up, stretched for a bit and went straight for the bathroom, leaving the still dazed Sunggyu in the bedroom.