oo1

How We Met [Prequel of 'Remember Me']
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It started on spring during their second year in high school last year where In Ha was just an ordinary girl who do not care anything about their school kingka. “Have fun at school!” said Jiyong who was dropping off his one and only little sister to school; In Ha. Most of the students know that her brother is one of the most popular guy in their district who’s in a gang called Big Bang. Because of her brother handsome look, most of the girls were trying to get close to her in order to get to know her brother and his friends. But to In Ha, none of them matters to her because she know that her brother are not interested with them at all so she just ignore them. Because of her brother, that makes her a ‘miss popular’ in her school. However, she do not have any close friends at all, and her classmates are the only friends she talk to.

In Ha would always spend her time alone in the school plus, she’s comfortable being alone rather than spending her time who would want to be near her just to know her brother. As for today, In Ha had thought of spending her recess at the rooftop. As soon as she reached the rooftop, she found no one and smiled in relieved because she would definitely leave the rooftop and probably skips her meals and make some drawings at the 3rd floor in front of the lab where students rarely go there. “ahhh~ what a nice weather~” said In Ha as she outstretched both of her arms as she inhale the fresh air of an early spring.

After In Ha took her seat she took out her lunch box and ate the kimbap that she made on her own this morning with a help from her awesome big brother, Jiyong. “Yummy~” muttered In Ha alone. Without In Ha knows, aside from her there are someone who was at the rooftop alone who was sitting behind the bin. It was their school kingka, L.joe which his group are called Teen Top many of the students especially girls in the school adores each one of them because of their looks, and wealth.

Let’s say, they are the most perfect guy ever to the girls who has everything because soon, all of them are going to be the successor of their father business one day. So, who wouldn’t want to be with them right? But, In Ha won’t mind about it at all. L.joe was actually sleeping there because like what he always did, he ditch class. He would always ditch class and sometimes, he ditched for one whole week. While he was in deep sleep, he heard a small voice talking. He decided to look and found a girl was sitting alone having her recess alone at the bench. *I’ve never seen her before* thought L.joe.

But somehow, when L.joe looked towards her, he can’t help but to smiles looking at her with her hair was covering half of her face. In Ha who did not know L.joe was watching her, got a phone call and it was her brother. Yes, every recess time, Jiyong would call his little sister to keep her entertained. Whenever In Ha giggled after talking with her brother, L.joe doesn’t know why but it gave butterflies in his stomach. There’s something about her that made L.joe had fall for her at first sight. Ever since that day, both of them keep on bumping into each other whether it was at school or at the town. But mostly it was in school.

 

 

----------------

 

 

“Sorry,” said In Ha after she bumped into one boy student which is L.joe, that made her books fell on the floor. L.joe who was talking with Teen top felt someone bumped into his back was about to mad at that person. But after he head the familiar voice, he turned to look and it was In Ha. As for In Ha, she was in shocked because she just bumped into L.joe, the kingka of their school and she hurriedly took her books on the floor “i-im sorry~” said In Ha and walked away. *dang it In ha, why did you have to bumped into his back?* thought In Ha in embarrassment. Meanwhile, right after In Ha had bumped into his back, L.joe did not say any word but to look at her as she walked away. “Hyung, you alright?” asked Changjo.

“I thought you’re gonna mad at her~” said Chunji but L.joe remained silent and giving his cold face. “Should we ditch next class hyung?” asked Ricky as he fisted bumped with Niel who agreed on him. “Oh yeah we should!” said Niel. “You guys can go,” said L.joe as he insert his hands in his pocket. “I’m sleepy.” Said L.joe and walked away leaving Teen top dumbfounded. “Did you guys noticed that he’s a bit different lately?” asked C.A.P “different as in?” asked Chunji as he raised his eyebrows. “he doesn’t really ditch class nowadays and always told us he sleepy, and just now the girl who just bumped into his back, he didn’t say anything at all not even give any furious expression.” Explained.

“Hyung, now that you mentioned it, I just noticed about it… L.joe hyung would never let anyone go if they just apologize to him…” said Ricky and Teen top starts questioning about L.joe to themselves. “Come on, let’s forget about it and have some ddukbuki~” said Niel and they all agreed. Meanwhile, L.joe wasn’t actually sleepy but he wanted to look for In Ha. He wanted to know which class she’s in. to his surprised, he saw In Ha was in her class sitting, while reading a book. *found you* thought L.joe and snickered. Finally he realized, In Ha’s class was just next to him and at the thought of it, he was really happy.

 

 

------------

 

 

A few days later, In Ha was in Hongdae Street accompanying her brother who wants to buy a birthday gift to T.O.P. while he was so into looking for a gift for him, In ha had done buying a jacket for T.O.P who is one of her favourite oppa in Big Bang. While walking next to her brother, In Ha saw a CD store and wanted to go there. “oppa,” called In Ha “oh, wae?” asked Jiyong “you can go look for the gift… can I go to the CD store while waiting for you? I promise I won’t go anywhere…” said In Ha “arasseo… call me if anything happens… alright?” said Jiyong and ruffled her hair. “okie~” said In Ha cutely and entered the CD store.

L.joe who was in the town taking a walk in the Hongdae Street too with Tee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter