Final

How We Met [Prequel of 'Remember Me']
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was a one fine Saturday morning where G-Dragon was lazing around in the living room watching movies as he did not have any classes for today. While he was eating some snacks alone, someone rang the doorbell. *who’s coming?* thought G-Dragon as he walked to the front door. As soon as he opened the door, he saw L.joe was standing in front of their door. “L.joe? What are you doing here?” asked G-Dragon “In Ha’s not here if you’re looking for her… she went out with my parents~” continued G-Dragon. “Hyung~~” called L.joe and hugged him as he was really glad to see he was the one who opened the door. “Im so glad you’re the one who opened the door!” said L.joe as he broke the hug. Then, he saw G-Dragon was looking at him weirdly.

“Are you really The L.joe? Because I don’t think so… the L.joe that I heard is a very cold guy~” said G-Dragon. “Oh hyung, come on…. I am L.joe… I came here not to see In Ha…” said L.joe “then what is it?” asked G-Dragon “can we talk somewhere? Because im scared if In Ha got home early….” Said L.joe “yeah… sure, I’ll go take my jacket~” said G-Dragon “wait hyung, Im with my motorbike today… so yeah, up to you if you wanna ride with me… I’ll be gladly let you ride with me~” said L.joe and grinned. “Yah, have you ever seen me ride a bike with someone else? No way…. Im taking my own bike… wait here for a while~” said G-Dragon as he went it to take his jacket and keys. Then, both of them went to the town and have a talk in a small café there.

“So, what did you wanna talk about?” asked G-Dragon as he drank his coffee. “Actually, im a big fan of you! Big Bang is an awesome gang I’ve ever known in this district so-“ but before L.joe could finish his line, G-Dragon had cut off his words. “Yeah yeah I get it you’re a fan of mine…. But why won’t you just straight the point? What are you trying to say?” asked G-Dragon and now, L.joe felt so nervous. It is because he wanted to ask G-Dragon’s permission in dating his only little sister and he don’t know how to start it. “Well… you know that im very closed with In Ha right, hyung?” asked L.joe and G-Dragon nodded. “Can I date your little sister hyung?” asked L.joe and G-Dragon was surprised to know that L.joe was being straightforward. “Can I?” asked L.joe again.

“So you’re asking my permission to date my little sister?” asked G-Dragon and L.joe nodded. “Well,” said G-Dragon as he leaned his back against the chair and crossed his arms. “What can you give my little sister if you date her?” asked G-Dragon and raised his eyebrows. “I promise you, I will never let her cry and will never leave her and make sure she is happy on every single day.” Said L.joe “are you sure?” asked G-Dragon. “100% sure… no doubt hyung. You can trust me.” Said L.joe. Then, G-Dragon was paused for a seconds thinking for a while.

“Well, I guess you can date my little sister~ but, if you dare to broke the promises that you made, I’m going to kill you, get it? Because she is my only little sister and no one dares to hurt her.” said G-Dragon and L.joe nodded. “ASSA!” cheered L.joe. “Oh, hyung…. I need your help….” Said L.joe “what is it?” asked G-Dragon and both of there were having a discussion together in silence at the café. When night finally comes, G-Dragon had reached home and found his parents and In Ha was having their dinner together in the dining room. “I can’t believe you’re having a dinner without me~” said G-Dragon as he took a seat next to her.

“Oppss, sorry oppa~” giggled In Ha as she ate spoonful of rice. “By the way, where were you oppa?” asked In Ha “I just went out to meet Big Bang~ why?” asked G-Dragon. “How great is that! I feel so regret coming alone with mom and dad to the party… it was really bored~” pouted In Ha “honey, I thought you love the foods there~” teased Mrs.Kwon. “But mom, I only had fun with the foods… I was too bored because I’ve got no one to talk to.” Said In Ha. “Well next time, if we’re going on a party, I guess we should bring Jiyong too~” said Mr.Kwon. “No dad, I would never agree on it.” Said G-Dragon. “oppa~” whined In Ha making her parents laugh. Four of them were having a great dinner together as a family.

 

-----------

 

It’s been a few days In Ha was having her recess alone, he also hasn’t met L.joe for a few days. Even though she used to have her recess alone, but ever since L.joe will always next to her having their recess together In Ha felt lonely being alone. *I wonder where is he* thought In Ha sadly. A few minutes later, after she finished her kimbap, the school bell rang and recess is over. *I guess he won’t see me again* thought In Ha as she took her lunchbox and walked to her classroom. But then, before she could reach her classroom, she saw Chunji was walking next to C.A.P.

Without any hesitation, In Ha walked towards them to ask about L.joe because she was very curious and worried on why L.joe hasn’t come to school for few days. “H-Hi,” said In Ha. “Oh are you the girl who L.joe always went out with, right?” asked Chunji and In Ha nodded. “Y-Yeah…. Can I ask you guys something?” asked In Ha “yeah sure… what is it?” asked C.A.P “do you know why L.joe hasn’t come to school for a few days?” asked In Ha “oh, he told us he need to help his father at the company… waeyo? He didn’t tell you?” asked Chunji and In Ha shook her head.

“Don’t worry, he is fine~” said C.A.P and In Ha smiled in relief. “Really?” asked In Ha “yeah, don’t worry~” said Chunji “okay then, if you meet him tell him I say hi~” said In Ha and walked away in relief. After In Ha walked away Chunji and C.A.P was still standing there watching her. “Yah, should we really tell her about what L.joe’s has been up to now?” asked C.A.P “eyy no way hyung… he told us to keep a secret from her~” said Chunji. “arasseo~” said C.A.P and both of them entered their class together.

 

When night comes, after the Kwon’s family had their dinner, In Ha was watching the television alone in the living room. G-Dragon who just came out from his room, saw his little sister in the living room. “Hey, you look sad… why?” asked G-Dragon as he take sit next to her on the sofa. “No… I was just thinking oppa~” said In Ha softly. “About what?” asked G-Dragon in curious. “L.joe hasn’t come and meet me for a few days… I was thinking what I did towards him that makes he doesn’t want to see me again…” answered In Ha “do you think he hates me oppa?” asked In Ha looking towards her brother. G-Dragon could only smiles listening to his little sister’s concern. He can’t help but smiles because he had promised L.joe that he will kept a secret about what L.joe’s is preparing now. L.joe had told him he wanted to make a special confession towards her this weekend and that was what he’s preparing now.

“hey, so if I lock myself in a room and not seeing you, do you think oppa hate you?” asked G-Dragon and In Ha looked away on the television “I don’t think so…” whisp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter