Electric shocked

F(X) Station- Electric Shock (England)- AmberLiuIsMyLover

*Click**Click*, oh great the lights don't work, what else is wrong with this house?, I wondered why the guy was so eager to let us live here so cheap. At least we've got somewhere to call home and I'm not alone, I have my friends and members, Victoria, Luna and Sulli. Let's see which bedroom I want, since i'm the first one here I get to pick first, that's how it goes right?, oh well, it's how it's going now, don't mess with Krystal Jung logic.

I pick the room nearest to the bathroom, Luna has the one near the door, Vic the one near the kitchen and Sulli takes the one between me and Vic. Putting my luggage at the side of my bed, I flop onto the bed, my eyes start to close before I remember the electric situation and go and talk to the others about it, we all agree to share the cost of an electrician.

The busy tone for the electrician is almost hypnotic, it's not helping me stay awake but before I can hang up out of sheer boredom, somebody answers, telling them exactly what happened with the lights, they say a technician will be sent over as soon as possible, I ask how much it will cost and am surprised at how low it is, hanging up, I tell the girls everything and they agree that it's seems very cheap.

I don't remember walking to my room but I can hear the dull sounds of the others moving about the various rooms as I sleep, why am I so tired and they're so awake, just sleep guys, please!. I feel groggy as hell when I wake up, shuffling into the living room and flopping onto the sofa, I barely notice the stranger at the light switch, it must be the technician from the electrician, or else a terrible burglar.

Sitting up so as not too look super lazy in front of him, I rub my eyes and curse that my face is so plain, I didn't have time to put on makeup. Wait why am I so frustrated with myself?, how could I know he was here?, the others didn't tell me and it seems none of them are in, it's their fault, stupid girls!. Oh god I think he's done, his short blonde hair is cute, not much muscle by the way his overalls hang off of him, cute , although that's more of an assumption, the overalls are very baggy.

He turns around and I gasp, those eyes are so peircing, I can't look away, Krystal, pull yourself together, at least look at his name badge, then you can thank him properly and request him next time you need an electrician. My eyes flick to the sewn on name badge, Amber, cute name. Wait, Amber's a girl's name right, holy crap! did I just find a girl attractive?, oh my god, internally i'm dying but I can't let her see me falter, mustn't let my smile droop.

"All done, it was just a faulty wire, should be fine now, if it shorts out again, call me. Here's my card, i'm an emergency electrician so pretty much available 24/7, well see you",I must have been gawping because her hand came towards my face and her forefinger cupped my chin, gently closing my mouth. The touch sent a jolt of excitement through me right down to my toes, I was frozen to the spot, watching her leave.

A few moments later, the door opened and the girls came in, not wanting to explain what had happened, I snapped myself out of my daydream and told them the lights were fixed, they all smiled and sat on the sofa, I walked to my room and closed my door without a word to anyone, I needed a minute to myself to sort my head out. How could I be attracted to a girl?, how could one touch unseat my deepset feelings for men?.

"Krys, we're going out, do you need anything?", I heard Sulli's muffled voice but didn't respond, I have only just woken up so my mouth isn't really awake yet. I think they just assumed I didn't want anything since in the next second I heard the front door close and the house was quiet once again, I love them all but I do love the peace and quiet too. I have to get up though, my stomach is talking to me and I really should eat something, checking the time, I gasp, it's already 1:30pm, how did I sleep so long?.

Walking to the fridge, I open it and get out what I want to eat, i'm not sure exactly what it is, my eyes are barely open and my mind is elsewhere, wait, why isn't the light on in the fridge?, oh crap, the electricity has gone again, I'm gonna have to call a technician again. I feel the card in my shorts pocket before my heart gives a jolt, I can't call her, I won't call her and be confused again. There has to be a switch somewhere right?, i'll just have a look myself.

Crap!, I have to call her, I can't find anything to do myself, great, get ready heart, we're in for a bumpy ride. I jerk awake as I hear the doorbell, when did I make it to the sofa and how long have I been asleep?, nevermind, get your head in the game Krystal, she's here and you don't want to be a mess in front of her, what am I saying? Oh God, I can't stop myself falling in love with her.

Opening the door slowly and peeking round, I stepped back in surprise, I didn't realise how close she stood to the door. She smiled her perfect crooked smile and I faltered a little. "Hi, you called?, something about your fridge?, you didn't try to fix it yourself did you?" she chuckled and I felt my mouth open, forming no words, was I going to just gawp open mouthed at her again, surely she'd be offended if every time I called her, I gawped at her?.

I back into the room, I should let her come in at least, she edges her way in, still grinning and asks where the fridge is, I can do little more than point to the kitchen. Trailing behind her, not too close but close enough to smell her perfume I shake my head to wake up from my daydream and start telling her what happened, pointing to the exposed wire at the back, turning to look at her, I forget to bring my hand away and then everything goes black.

I don't remember falling or even hearing her try to bring me back around, I just remember the jolts of electricity jolting through me and then I woke up in the arms of an angel. Now I could feel her body against mine as she cradles me on the kitchen floor, there is no panic in her face but concern. "Wh...what happened?" is all I can muster, looking up into her eyes, she smiles slightly and I fall in love all over again, I hear her say something about an exposed wire and my hand but her eyes are so hypnotic I can't piece her words together.

"What were you thinking touching that wire?, you could have died, I don't want you to die, I clled an ambulance, they'll be here soon, just lay still, ok?", It was comforting to hear the slight panic in her voice, did she just say she didn't want me to die?, did she have feelings for me too or was I misreading the situation?. I had to incognito ask, "I bet you say that to all the girls huh?", I managed a weak smile, I really was out of it, thank goodness she had caught me and was still here to take care of me.

The ambulance arrived and she gently placed me down whilst she opened the door for the paramedics, explaining what happened and watching me. "Hello ma'am, can you tell me your name?", he placed his hands on my shoulders whilst his colleague checked my heart and other things. I croakily told him my name before I fainted "Krys..tal", I was mostly out of it but I could hear a mix of sounds between the rapid talk of the paramedics, traffic noises and the sirens. I felt a warm hand in mine as I lay there, opening my eyes slightly, I looked up to see who it was and smiled, she had stayed with me, her hand felt surprisingly soft in mine.

Seeing that I had woken a little, she smiled at me, clear relief etched on her perfect face, I was glad she was here when I needed someone. We arrived at the hospital and she had to let go of my hand whilst I was wheeled into the hospital, I missed the feel of her hand already, It was like I could still feel it in mine, all this time she walked by my side, just watching me, not saying a word.

She had to stay in reception while they wheeled me into a bay, the ward was almost empty, just an old man and a young girl were here. After a doctor introduced herself and prodded and poked me until I was numb, she said I needed to stay over night but I should be fine, the overnight was merely a precaution since I fainted. A few moments later I saw my hero poke her head around the corner of the ward, I smiled as three other faces peered round at me, my housemates had arrived, I guess she had called them, getting their numbers from my phone probably.

I waved them over and they ambled towards me, looking sheepish, I was bombarded with questions immediately, until Victoria told them to ask one at a time and I answered everything I could remember, they seemed satisfied with my answers and left me alone for a few minutes whilst they went to get my overnight things from the house, I said goodbye to them, putting on a slightly forced smile.

I hadn't noticed that she hadn't joined the others at my bedside until she sidled back into view and in an instant was next to my bed. Interlocking her fingers with mine, she just looked at me. There was that familiar feeling, almost as though i'd been electrocuted again, I was sure she could feel the charge between us because what she said next stunned me a little but made my heart leap.

Unable to look me in the eye, instead focusing on her own feet, she mumbled, "I'm glad you're ok, I don't want to lose you, I know you don't know me very well but maybe we could try something out?", before I could respond, she had closed the gap and her lips had met mine, gently I felt the pressure for a few seconds and then it was gone, I could still taste her on me, my lips tingled and I realised I had closed my eyes.

Opening them I saw her looking once again as though she had done something wrong, even though my body was numb and my heart was leaping at what just happened, I knew that unless I did or said something to her she's forever regret this moment. I looked directly at her and gripped her hand a little tighter, saying a sentence I never thought i'd say to another woman but didn't feel like it was wrong to say to her, "Maybe we can try that again when I get home?". Her grin was infectious as she looked up at me, maybe this was the start of something I knew very little about but it sure as hell was something I wanted to explore, clearly the exposed wire had shocked a new life into me, a new outlook on my lovelife that would hopefully last the rest of my days, who knows?.