Cute little Haewon

When Hanbin brings his 4 years old daughter to a dog cafe thinking that she will loves dog just like him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up next to your handsome husband who is also the charisma leader of famous YG boy group IKON. Sadly today you cant spend the day with the two person that you love the most because of drama filming.

Gently remove Hanbin's arms from your waist climbing off the bed going to the bathroom to do your morning routine before changing into comfortable clothes.

Going out of the room to the living room to prepare breakfast then after you walk into Haewon's room to see her before bending down giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Walking back into the bedroom sitting beside your sleeping husband caressing his face before kissing him on his cheek slightly shaking him waking him up from his sleep.

"Oppa im going to work and i had already prepared breakfast for you and Haewon." Whispering to him causing Hanbin to open his eyes pouting at you.

"Kajimaaaaaa." Hanbin whine wrapping his arms around your small waist begging you dont go.

"I promise i will be back home early to join you guys for dinner okay?" Caressing his cheeks.

Sharing one last kiss Hanbin take your bag as you two make your way out of the room walking to the door, passing you your bag hugging you before you make your way out of the house stepping into the black van heading off to work.

Hanbin walk back into the bedroom to wash up before changing out of his pyjamas going into Haewon's room to wake her up for breakfast.

"Haewon ah its time to wake up." Patting her waking her up.

Moving her small little body side to side rubbing her cute little eyes opening up her eyes looking up at her father. Stretching her short arms to her father motioning Hanbin to carry her.

Bringing Haewon into the toliet to wash up before changing her into a cute and pretty outfit then walk out to the living room to have their breakfast.

"Appa where is omma?" Haewon asks after noticing that her mom is not eating breakfast with them.

"Omma went to work so today Haewonie will spend the day together with appa." Hanbin answer while eating his breakfast.

Haewon pout at her father's answer the thought of her mother away from her always makes her sad. Haewon is very clingy towards her parents so everytime when either one of you are away from her because of work she will feel sad.

"Appa will bring to somewhere special later the place will make Haewonie happy. We will take many pictures for omma to see okay?" Knowing that his daughter is sad that you are not together with them.

After the breakfast, Hanbin went to pack his things as well as Haewon's into his black backpack before making his way out of the house together with Haewon.

Driving to the dog cafe that he always been to with you during dates also with s thinking that Haewon will enjoy playing with the dogs there.

"Haewon ah we are going to play with dogs are you excited?" Hanbin asks looking at the car mirror for her reaction.

"Are the dogs nice?" Curious Haewon asks.

"Nae the dogs are very nice because Haewon is nice too." Hanbin continue while driving.

Parking the car infront of the dog cafe grabbing his backpack then get out of the driver seat slide open the door carry Haewon out of the car before lock the car walking straight to the cafe.

Just when the shop assistant open the dog for the father and daughter to come in, the barking of the dogs scares Haewon as she started crying into her father's shoulders.

Before Hanbin could even step into the cafe Haewon protest while crying "Haewon ah the dogs are very nice." Habin comforts but failed as Haewon keeps on screaming and crying.

"AHHH SHIREOO APPAAA!!." Haewon screams telling her father to go somewhere but here.

"Gwenchana appa is here." Patted her back as he slowly make his way into the cafe full of dogs.

The dogs couldn't express their excitement whenever they see people walking into the cafe, out of a sudden one of the bigger dogs jump on Hanbin's back scaring Haewon as she quickly removed her arms around his necks instead she grabs his shirt tightly.

Seated on the long sofa placing his bag on the sofa wrapping his arms around the frightened Haewon. The staff place the menu on the table for them to order.

The toy poddle jump onto the sofa scaring Haewon even more since its just beside her crying even more into Hanbin's shirt. "Haewon ah gwenchana they wont bite you just pat them on their head." Patting the toy poddle on the head.

Seeing that Haewon refuse to do so since she is still frightened by the dogs just now, Hanbin hug her even closer to him then browse the menu asking her what she wants to eat.

Ordering ice cream with waffles and fries since its Haewon's favourite food along with just plain water. While waiting for their food to come, Hanbin bring Haewon along with him playing with the dogs there.

Looking at how her father pat the dog makes her cries quieten down but still scare of the dogs. Hanbin slowly guides her hands to pat on the dog head gently.

"See Haewon ah its wont bite you and its not scary at all." Kissing her rosy cheeks slowly letting her stand on the ground to interact with the dogs there.

Taking his phone out from his pocket to snap this precious moments of his daughter finally opening up to the dogs cant wait to share it with you later.

The food finally arrived after 8 minutes of waiting but before the staff goes off, she took out a pen and a piece of paper wanting to get Hanbin's autograph.

"B.I ssi may i have your autograph?" The female staff asks Hanbin shyly.

Looking up at the shy female staff before agreeing signing on the white piece of paper handle it back to the staff thanking her. Lifted Haewon off the sofa and put her on his leg feeding her with the waffles and ice cream first before the fries.

"It is delicious?" Hanbin ask wiping the ice cream smudge on .

"Ne." Answering her fat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter