Evil Nature of Jong Up

AmP: The American Project Begins

That night Daehyun had some trouble sleeping. He made sure to tell only Young Jae given that his best friend caught him. The two friends made a promise to keep Hyun Ki at arms length from Daehyun. Hopefully to avoid a scandal since the band didn't need it fearing how the CEO would react especially after the lawsuit. It would be the perfect time to get back at them. The following week the seven started recording the album. Naturally with the cameras watching their every move.

Hyun Ki sneaks out of the room as Zelo recorded his parts. She could only take so much of the cameras and of course the members of the group that she had always fantasized about. Daehyun, Yongguk and occasionally Zelo. Weirdly enough Jong Up seemed to be the only one she couldn't think of that way. Taking advantage of the stolen break, she scrolls through Asianfanfics looking for updates on her new absolute favorite fan fiction. Cold-blooded if she remembered the name correctly. A Daehyun centered story. mostly. But Hyun Ki loved it.

“Hyunnie Noona? You okay?”

“Oh! Jong Up ah! Yes.”

He laughs softly. “You mean no?”

Hyun Ki pouts looking away. How could he tell? Jong Up continues talking. “If you're feeling overwhelmed then you should tell us.” That smile again. That signature Jong Up smile. She snapped out of her thoughts when her phone left her hand.

“No! Don't look! Jong Up ah give it back!”

“Reading fan fiction? ...looks like it's Daehyun hyung fan fiction. Do you like hyung? Or are you secretly a ert Noona?”

Hyun Ki decided that Jong Up was evil right then and there. “I think the writer got your attitude just right!”

“My attitude? What am I the bad guy?”

“Yes! Now give me my phone!” Jong Up messes with Hyun Ki's phone before giving it back. “What did you do?”

“I'm going to read it.”

“Why?!” Jong Up shrugs smiling at her before going back in the room. “What the just happened?”

 

Himchan noticed Jong Up on his phone a lot more through the day. Hyun Ki as well. He thought it strange at first until Yongguk told him that Jong Up spoke to him. Hyun Ki felt overwhelmed by the constant attention and cameras. Himchan decides to stop at a store before heading home. He had the manager buy a bunch things he knew she liked. Hyun Ki seem to relax after the six dropped her off at her dorm. Himchan made sure to give her the treats. Jumping on her bed with a stick of peppero in Hyun Ki sighs. Her chiming phone made her sit up. She didn't recognize what was going on with her phone but she hit accept. Jong Up's face pops up.

A video call?! “I've decided something Noona.”

“Why a video call Jong Up ah!?”

“I've decided that you're a ert. Our ert hoobae.”

Hyun Ki sat stunned. By everything she's learned about Korean language she should be scolding him. Forcing herself to do just that only made Jong Up laugh at her. “What is so goddamn funny?!”

“Oooh! Cursing. Noona is bad.”

“Shut the up! I'm ending this call! Don't call me again!”