Happiness

Black Pink in your area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lisa!"

A soft, clear voice. A sweet calling of my name. Whenever I hear her, my heart just feels warmer despite the cold weather. I saw her running towards my direction, and my heart skips a beat. I can't help but smile. The graceful movements of her body, her long hair dancing in the air. I can feel her presence near me, despite being far away. I stood up as I wave my hand back to this pretty girl. Smiles exchanges, eyes curved. I always feel loved when she comes by, I wonder why?

"Jennie."

I called out to her, and she began sprinting her way to me. I felt her warm hand as she took mine. Smiling ear to ear, Jennie's face is curled up.

"Sajang nim is calling us! Let's go!"

I followed her. I don't know how many times it has been to be called. I never have counted. In the past 5 years, I have been in a slump numerous times. Waiting for us to debut, expecting it to be sooner, and being disappointed in the end. I lost the will to believe.

We met up with Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie inside the top floor. They were sitting stiff and nervousness is displayed all over their faces. Jennie quickly ran towards the members and hugged them tightly.

"It's gonna be okay."

She said. I sat beside her. As always. Im a little nervous but I don't think I am. I don't feel anything at all. My emotions are in shambles, but I have to be strong. I have to be with the girls, and make a proper debut. Even if it's a far off dream, we still held on to it. I wonder when will our dreams come true?

"He's here."

Chaeyoung quietly whispered as she stood up. Jennie held my hand and tightened her grip. I felt her shaking, but I guess I am too. The tension

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter