Prologue

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

"I'll never ever fall in love with you." Her face turned rigid in an instant.

 

"Then why did you give me a false hope by kissing me that day?" He snapped at her, "Why? Baby, I thought you love me?" 

 

She chuckled under her breath, brushed her bangs to the side giving him a better last glance at her, "I never ever loved you....That kiss forget it, it was just out of pure impulse. That doesn't mean anything to me, because I don't feel anything from it." 

 

"All this are all lies! Stop lying! Why would you bed with me then if you don't love me?" He lunged forward, grabbing both of her wrists in the palm of his hands and locking them on the wall just behind her. 

 

"Just because-" He forces a rough kiss just before she could end her sentence. No Baekhyun your making things more harder then it is for me. 

 

Wrapping his arms around her waist as she's being forced to be in his wrath, he smirked in victory in between the kisses. "Baby I'll let you reminisce how you said you love me that day." However before she could react to him she went frail in his wrath, smiling in between the kisses that he was giving her, enjoying her very last moment in his arms just before the time is up.

 

"Goodbye Baekhyun, let's not cross path the next life if even there's one." She went limped, her system shutting down as her arms letting loose of from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter