Chapter 1/1

Maknae in trouble

“YAH!!!, you don’t speak to your hyung like that!!!!

Kyuhyun glares and snaps back to Heechul “I can speak however I like.”

Before things escalate, Leeteuk steps in and calmly speaks in a low voice.

“Heechul leave him be, and Cho Kyuhyun I would suggest you go to your room and calm down. I really don’t want to have to punish you today, we’re all tired and have had a long day so I’m letting you off but go to your room and stay there. Think about what you did wrong and I will let you off easy.”

All members of super junior were present and watching this go down, they were too tired to say anything so they just watched silently hoping Kyuhyun would realize that he should stop before Leeteuk got mad and decided to do anything about it.

This had all started when Heechul had asked Kyuhyun to clean something, and Kyuhyun had responded back disrespectfully. And things just escalated from there.

Instead of going to his room like asked, Kyuhyun stomped the other way to the door and ran out before anyone could say anything.

He still had his shoes on since they had just gotten back to the dorms when all this had started.

Kyuhyun was pissed and in no mood to go back to the dorms after he had stormed out so he decided to just wander and come back later.

Back at the dorms:

It was 3 in the morning, and it had been four hours since Kyuhyun had ran out, and everyone was sick worried. They tried to call him but they realized he had left his phone at home. Siwon, Kangin and Sungmin searched outside for him but had no luck. Everyone else were too tired to sleep so they had all huddled in the living room with some hot chocolate that Ryeowook had made.

Ring Ring! Ring Ring!

Leeteuk the closest to the phone reached over and picked up.

Everyone watched as Leeteuk’s expression went from tired, to relieved, to plain outright angry.

He put the phone down and faced this group and said with a quiet voice:

“Yunho and Changmin found him.”

With TVXQ:

Yunho and Changmin were coming home from a long practice, when suddenly Changmin looked outside and saw Kyuhyun sitting outside on a bench in the freezing rain.

“Stop the car!!” Changmin yelled.

Yunho suddenly looked over to him. “What Happened?”

“Look hyung isn’t that Kyuhyun?”

Yunho looked outside and realized that it was. He quickly put his hood up and stepped out.

He jogged to where Kyuhyun was.

“Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun looked up with a surprised look on his face. “Yunho Hyung……what are you doing here?”

 

Yunho was surprised to see Kyuhyun out here in the freezing rain, alone and shivering. His first thought was to ask about his group members but decided against it, since if Kyuhyun was here alone something probably happened.

“Come on Kyuhyun, let’s get you to a warmer place. You’re shivering and you’re going to catch a cold out here.”

When he saw that Kyuhyun didn’t move, he said it again in a stern voice.

This time Kyuhyun looked shock to see Yunho be stern with him but still didn’t move.

Yunho knew what type of discipline was used within Super Junior and he followed the same ways so he grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm and swatted his  once for not listening to him.

Kyuhyun looked shocked, he knew that Yunho followed the same discipline style as his hyungs but he never thought it would be used on him.

Kyuhyun didn’t say a word as he was dragged to the van where Changmin was waiting. Changmin had saw what had gone down so he decided to not say anything.

In the van Changmin and Yunho tried their best to warm Kyuhyun up as they drove back to their dorms. Kyuhyun was drifting in and out of sleep at this point.

 

Time skip, At the TVXQ dorm:

Yunho and Changmin had helped Kyuhyun to warmer clothes and lay him down on the couch where the minute he lay down, he was fast asleep.

After changing out of his own wet clothes, Yunho decided to call Super Junior’s leader, Leeteuk and let him know that his maknae was safe.

 

Time skip

The doorbell rang, and Yunho went to open it. Outside he saw Leeteuk, Heechul and Kangin.

He let them in and led them into the kitchen where they could talk without waking the maknae up.

Yunho was the first to speak, “What happened? I found Kyuhyun shivering on a bench on our way back from practice. He was so quiet, I had to swat him once to get him to listen.”

Leeteuk replied, “We had to be stern with him for his attitude and disrespect towards his hyungs, and his moodiness. We didn’t yell at him, I was honestly surprised when he reacted this way.”

“Somethings probably wrong” Replied Heechul.

Leeteuk smiled and said “Thank you so much for taking care of him!!”

While the hyungs were talking Changmin was sitting beside Kyuhyun, when he started to wake up.

He looked around for a minute and realized that he was in the TVXQ dorm, “Why am I here.”

Changmin looked at him and replied, “We found you in the rain shivering.”

A switch seemed to go off in his brain and a look of horror dawned on his face.

“Omo what have I done!!! I’m done for, I’m never going to be able to sit again.” He says outloud, mostly to himself. Changmin just silently agrees and decides not to say anythig.

Kyuhyun seemed to realize what big trouble he was in and hid his face in his hands. He kept thinking: “Why did I react like that!!”

“Oh you’re up Kyuhyun-ah, feeling better?”

He was brought out of his misery by Yunho’s voice asking if he was feeling better.

He looks up and nods. He then looks around to see his hyungs staring at him, well let’s just say, not looking the happiest.

Leeteuk motions with his finger for Kyuhyun to come closer. Kyuhyun hesitantly stands up and shuffles over to in front of his hyung.

“Look at me.” Leeteuk demands, and Kyuhyun slowly lifts his head to meet his hyungs eyes.

Anger, and worry is all he sees in his eyes.

Leeteuk stares into Kyuhyuns eyes and orders, "You are going to come back to the dorms without any fuss, and you will follow everything we tell you, if you dont want to get into any more trouble. Understood?"

Kyuhyun just simply nods, trying not to get into any more trouble. Especially because he has an idea of the consequences he is going to face.

 

The car ride back to the dorms was quiet. Kyuhyun in the back seat was staring out the window anticipating his fate while Leeteuk was driving with Heechul in the passenger seat and Kangin on the seat beside him.

When they finally got back to the dorms, Kyuhyun thought about running but the looks on his hyungs face told him that it would not be a good idea especially since Kangin is a very fast runner and he would probably be caught.

Leeteuk walked in front of him and Kangin and Heechul behind him, as they walked up to their dorms.

All too soon for Kyuhyun Leeteuk opened the dorm door with his keys and led him inside into the living room.

The minute Kyuhyun stepped into the room all of s eyes were on him, he looked around and saw worry and anger on s faces.

 

“Go to sleep everyone, me, and Heechul will deal with this. Everyone else go to sleep. It’s been a long night. Oh and also we have today and tomorrow off, I talked to our manager and he agreed to let us have some time to rest.”

 Leeteuk said, in a caring but stern voice, allowing no room for arguments.

They all looked over at Kyuhyun and back to Leeteuk before walking out silently, all back to their own rooms. Kangin and Yesung the other 2 oldest gave Kyuhyun a look that said be good, before walking out too.

“Sit Kyuhyun. Normally we would have discussed this the next morning but today I think it’s better we get over with it.”

Kyuhyun silently sits down and stares at the carpet, finding the design very interesting for the first time.

“If you can explain to us what you did wrong, we will go easy on you.” Heechul offers.

For a few seconds he doesn’t say anything but then he speaks up, “I made you stay up late?”

Leeteuk and Heechul look genuinely surprised for a second before Leeteuk spoke up, “Is that really what you think? That we are mad because we had to go look for you? Well that’s wrong, you have one more chance.”

“I caused trouble for Yunho and Changmin?”

Before he knew it Leeteuk had pulled him up and quickly deposited him over his lap.

“Wrong again. I guess we have some things to sort out don’t we?”

Leeteuk starts spanking hard and fast for a full 30 seconds, before stopping. By now Kyuhyun had a few tears in his eyes but wasn’t fully crying yet.

Leeteuk asks him, “How do you think we would have felt if something had happened to you huh? Yes we are angry about your attitude towards us but we are angrier you decided to run off especially when it was raining outside. Do you know how worried we were?”

Kyuhyun doesn’t know how to respond to his especially because he thought it wouldn’t matter to his hyungs he did something like this, so he just stayed quiet wanting to show his hyungs that he could take it like a man.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

After about fifteen more hard spanks, Kyuhyun couldn’t hold it in and he began crying.

SMACK “I’m sorry I won’t do it again!! I promise!! Please stop!”

Leeteuk gave no sign that he heard him, and continued spanking him hard and fast.

“I know you were angry Kyuhyun, and I understood that you had a long day so I was not at all planning to punish you for your attitude. But you can’t run off like that Kyuhyun! We were so worried!! We even looked outside for you in the rain. Those four hours felt really long for everyone, we all were imaging the worst!! Kyuhyun you are our maknae and as much as we scold you, we love you so next time don’t do this again or this will feel like love pats compared to it. Understood?” The leader told the maknae.

He managed to nod, “I’m sorrrrryyyyy pleaaasseee stoppp it hurttsss.” Kyuhyun at this point was practically balling, not just because of the pain but because of his hyungs words.

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

Leeteuk gave him 5 more of the hardest spanks ever before resting in hand on his back and rubbing circles. When Kyuhyun had calmed down a little, Leeteuk lifted him up and brought him close to him chest, and held him there until he calmed down to just sniffles.

When Kyuhyun finally brought his head up, he realized that his Heechul hyung was no longer in the room.

As if he read his mind, Leeteuk answered the unsaid question,

“He left when I started, he thought you might appreciate the privacy.”

Kyuhyun was grateful to have hyungs that cared so much.

“Now you’re going to go into your room and sleep, and once we all wake up, you will apologize to all the members at breakfast for worrying them and having an attitude towards them. And I mean a proper apology okay??Understood?” Leeteuk ordered rather than asked.

Kyuhyun really didn’t want to have to face s because he knew that they probably had some words to say to him.

When Kyuhyun didn’t answer immediately, Leeteuk smacked his thigh and said

“DO you understand???”

Not wanting to get his hyung mad, Kyuhyun quickly nodded.

That night in bed, Kyuhyun tried to get comfortable with his sore , when we finally found a comfortable position he started to drift into sleep. As he drifted off into sleep he thought:

‘I’m so grateful to have hyungs who care.’