Wave~~~

F(x) Station - Wave (Singapore) - slho901
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuna’s pov

 

“Master, why are you so happy? Did you manage to make the llama fall for you?”

 

She snapped her head and glared at me icily which sent shiver down my spine. She then fished out her phone, stared at it dreamily and was about to step out of home when I interrupted, “You are going to catch another fake virtual Pokemon when you have me? I am a real pet and I am the one and only one in this Wizardry world and Muggle world!”  I meowed at the top of my lungs and she skipped over, brought me up to her eye level and gave me her eye smile which melted my heart immediately.

 

With this charm, she can get anyone she wants, let alone a pokemon.

 

“What would you like to eat for dinner?” I inquired of her taste for tonight.

 

“Tuna, I will be out to catch the pokemon that I have being eyeing since the school started, it is the most mysterious creature. Many failed to capture it. I think I will not be back for dinner. I am determined to capture it!” With that, she put me to our bed and left the house whistling away.

 

In an agile move, I used my paws to on the laptop, located the instagram program, clicked on the icon of the person I wanted to communicate and type in,   “Princess is out!”

 

 

 

A couple of seconds later, the message replied, “Stupid is out too!” I lie down, rolled on the laptop and smiled like a wicked witch up to something.

 

I am so gonna win!

 

 

Hermione’s pov

 

 

It was getting dark but I continued walking around randomly while using casting spell to increase luck. The only strong light was from my mobile, twinkling like flashlight.

 

The perks of having magic! ^_^

 

After strolling for 15 minutes collecting poke balls on the ways, my pokemon Go app suddenly alerted me that there was a water element pokemon, Squirtle around.

 

Maybe I can challenge it to gain some experience!

 

I increased my pace and soon heard the sounds of waves hitting the shores.

 

I am at the bench?

 

I looked up from my mobile screen and found myself in at the beachside. Then I heard footsteps, it was fast like cheetah. I pivoted myself to the source of noise and saw

 

Gosh, this guy certainly looks hwat from far!

 

 

He was running towards me. I was breathing heavily thinking of how I should reply him when he was going to greet me later. My heart pumped faster when he was approaching nearer to me. Then out of sudden, he stopped in his tracks and started walking slowly. My eyes widened in surprise when I caught a clear glimpse of his face.

 

It is Llama Potter!

Is fate on my side? ^_^

 

The next thing blew my mind. She just walked past me like I am invisible! I was so frustrated that I wanted so much to shout right into her eardrums, screaming her head off for treating me like air! All the sudden, my moblie vibrated, I threw a glance at it and was shocked for a little while but later a grin crept up my pretty face.

 

I stamped on my foot to get her attention and it worked, she stopped. She turned to face me and before I blushed, I pointed my long pointer finger at her, faked a calm front and snorted, “I challenge you!”

 

“Herm~” She did not completed her word.

 

She knows my name?

 

I felt my face burned a little and secretly thank God that it was night time where the dim moonlight did not expose my embarrassment.

 

“I’m game!” A strong cute voice chirped.

 

“Blue!” Llama spoke in her low husky voice that was like music to my ears.

 

Imagine her calling my name…hehe

 

“Are you asking us for a challenge or to see you day dreaming?”

 

I lowered my eye level and saw

 

So cute ~

 

I am going to teach this little one a lesson. I danced my summoning move,

 

held my ball and threw it on the ground to summon my pokemon.

 

 

 

Upon seeing my pokemon, Blue muttered, “Bulbasaur?”

 

I gave a quick smirk and was proud when I corrected it,” It is Ivysaur, an evolution from Bulbasaur!”

 

“Let’s activate the combat field!” Blue sniggered.

 

I nodded and then watched the construction progress.

 

Llama cut in, “I don’t think it is a good idea …” but she was totally ignored. I eyed at her worried face.

 

She is worrying for me?

 

The 4 walls of combat field were completed.

 

 

The next moment just happened like flashlight, so fast that I was not able to react.

 

Llama’s pov

 

Did I just meet my crush?

What should I do?

Wae she is challenging me?

No, they cant battle, she is gonna to…

 

When the next moment was going to reveal itself, my eyes shone so brightly like the stars in the night ocean sky, anticipating what was going to happen.

 

Don’t stop now

Continue Blue!!!

 

I was so torn apart on the next millisecond, as my conscious reprimanded me that it was wrong but my p*rv*rt flesh was yelling for more, screaming to prolong this next scene.

 

Hermione’s pov

 

My vision was so dark that I cannot see anything. I can only hear sound of the waves. They were deafeningly loud!

 

 

Llama’s pov

 

OMG, my precognitive vision kicked in without me triggering. 

This moment gonna washes over like a fantasy.

 

f(Amber+Luna) X R3hab – Wave

The twinkling Flashlight flashlight flashlight

Like the stars in the night ocean sky, don’t stop now

I hear the sound of the waves

This moment washes over like a fantasy

--

 

 

Warm thick liquids flowed out from my nose and they smelled like metallic. My heart was pumping so hard and my head was driving me crazy, getting so heavy.

 

Blue telepathic to me, “Master master, leave this battle to me, you just concentrate on breathing in to expand your heart else you will be concuss in no time.”

 

I nodded obediently, the wind caressing my face lovingly as if showing concern to me. I looked up and witnessed Blue’s attack on Hermione. I totally forget to breath!

 

Huge waves were summoned from the sea, they raised to gret height and gushed onto her, wetting her from top to toes, from her limited edition cap down to her designer sport shoes. Her whole body was soaked with salt water!

 

She looked pissed off, pouted, bit her inner lower lips and tasted the salt in the process making her face frown with anger. She then flipped her wet luscious fiery red hair left and right. The whole world seemed to come to a stop. The Earth stopped rotating. My vision was fixtated on her and did not leave her for even one second.  It captivated me, my body and my soul. This reality surpassed my imagination and definitely my precognitive vision.

 

The skyline of tonight was so beautiful but the scene in front of me was even more heavenly. My eyes focused on one of the water droplet that flowed from her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter