Nothing

Nothing

Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them. 

― Veronica RothDivergent


 

 

"What exactly is the reason why you're talking to me at this time?"

 

I'm scared

 

"Nothing. I just missed you. Wae? Is it wrong for me to want to hear your voice?"

 

" ... Yes ... If it's 3 in the morning. Ugggh you could've just waited till it's like 7am, I would be good then"

 

"Sorry babe, I just...

 

I'm really scared

 

...I just want to hear your voice. Sorry to wake you"

 

" ... Sweetie, sorry.. It's just, you know how cranky I can get when you wake me at this hour of the day. Sorry boo. What's wrong baby?"

 

Everything. Everything is wrong.

 

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong, I just really wanted to hear your voice. Sorry"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yea. I just missed you"

 

"Mmm.. I miss you too boo"

 

"Sorry to wake you boo. I know you're tired, you can go back to sleep now. Sorry"

 

"No, it's fine. You sure you're okay?"

 

"Yea, I'm good. Goodnight Fany"

 

"Hmm, okay then. Goodnight TaeTae"

 

 

And with the last beep, the phone lit once again to justify the end of the conversation between the two. Taeyeon then stared at the message she recieved from the same person after the call, picked a song from her playlist and placed the phone beside the speaker.

 

[Sorry for being grumpy boo, I promise to make up to you when I get back. Goodnight TaeTae. Loveyouu so much 😘]

 

Hugging the pillow tightly, she let her eyes close slowly and let the music bring her to rest.

 

 

~~~

 

 

The sound of keys rustling and front door opening and closing didn't stir the girl under the covers. She didn't notice that someone entered her house, let alone her own room. She didn't hear the sound of bags landing on the floor.

 

Only when she felt additional warmth with her was she awakened and realized that she is not alone. She woke with the sight of an arm wrapping her waist and a face nuzzling onto her neck.

She shifted her head to the nightstand where the clock was placed and red lights showed 3:36 AM. Then she felt the person tightened her hold and nuzzled deeper onto her neck. It wasn't long when the person responsible for waking her up spoke and soon she confirmed who it was.

 

 

"Sorry to wake you boo"

 

"Mm.. No it's fine. Fany-ah why didn't you tell me your flight is today? I would have fetched you"

 

"I don't want to wake you if ever and I know how much you're tired, I wanted you to rest"

 

"Mmm.. Thankyou"

 

" … Tae"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I missed you"

 

" *smile* I missed you too"

 

 

Both then shifted comfortably under the covers. With Taeyeon's arms wrapping onto Tiffany's body, Tiffany then peppered her neck with soft kisses and gentle nibbles.

 

 

"Tae ... I know something's bothering you these past days ... and I'm sorry I wasn't here to help you ... but I'm here now"

 

 

Tiffany mumbled through kisses and Taeyeon could only hum as a response. Tiffany continued to plant few kisses more then stopped to look at Tae's eyes which the latter also did slowly as she relishes the feeling of the other’s lips.

 

 

"I'm here now, mind telling me what was bothering you?"

 

 

As brown orbs stared directly at her, she was drowned in its beauty. Sincerity, innocence, care, and love were reflected on the pair of eyes she was mesmerized with and the only thing could utter was what her mind was telling her of.

 

 

"Nothing"

 

"Mm? Nothing?"

 

 

With the confused look she was seeing, Taeyeon then kissed Tiffany's nose, then her cheeks, then her forehead, then both her eyes, and with a last 5 second gaze with her lover's beautiful orbs, they shared a long, sweet, gentle kiss.

 

 

"Like you said, you're here now. As long as you’re here… that's the only thing that matters"

 

 

As she continued staring at the eyes now shaped as crescents, she didn't feel the fear she felt when she's all alone in her dark and quiet room, she didn't have the thoughts her mind kept on making her think every time night comes, and she didn't care about the silence surrounding the four walls.

 

Because all she ever felt is the comfort of someone so special, and the relief that she was in fact, not anymore, alone.

 

Nothing in this world could ever mend her heart and soul like how Tiffany can make her feel.

 

Nothing could replace Tiffany in her life.

 

Nothing could ever change this. Nothing.

 

 

 


 

A very short story ft TaeNy everyone *applause*

I just kinda made this quick and cause I dedicate this to my friend who is having slight problems just like what Taeyeon is having in this story, I just want to say that you are not alone okay? :3

Saying so, I also want to share this story to you guys so I hope you liked it even if it's short :)

 

Happy reading chingus~

~ Yoori-